It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

T-Shirt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Hey guys/gals/whatever. Do we have an official t-shirt or gear to purchase from ATS? If not, I am willing to design. Sorry if I missed the in-my-face-link that has this already.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: dixiecracker

Can you show us a sample design?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
A shirt would be cool. Or coffee cup. Bundle it with a junior conspirator deal. I'd go for it.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I want a nice, comfortable dress; all cotton, preferably a nice pink.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Not sure if still valid, but this is the old cafepress site. www.cafepress.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Not sure if still valid, but this is the old cafepress site. www.cafepress.com...

I think they packed it in due to the costs. I spoke to SO ages ago asking if I could have a deal to do the printing in Europe but he never got back to me.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Shirts and coffee cups, too! Just no nice pink cotton dresses @Justso.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

You could be right. But that was what came up when I did a google search. So it could just be another old artifact of a bygone era of the internet. Promotional material hasn't been a big business since the 90's to be honest.

In the 80's you would see a table setup at just about every public event by a local radio station handing out bumper stickers of some sort or another. And window clings heading into the 90's. Now, it is a rare bird to see one anywhere. Despite it being ungodly easier to broadcast from a remote location. Heck, I did many of the ATS radio shows from a downtown park with a $200 netbook and my mic setup.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

I'm pretty sure that's still good.

new topics

top topics

join