It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump draft order reportedly will halt refugee processing for Syrians (7 other countries too)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Gone are the wishy washy days of Obama, Trump is a mover and a shaker. I think America made the right decision.

No more Syrian refugees and stop issuing visas from people from 7 that's right SEVEN predominantly Muslim countries.

President Donald Trump will order the U.S. government to stop accepting Syrian refugees and suspend the issuing of visas to people from seven predominantly Muslim countries, according to a draft executive order obtained by the Associated Press Wednesday.

The AP also reported that the draft order shows Trump intends to suspend the United States' broader refugee program for 120 days. Citizens of Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria or Yemen would be unable to obtain U.S. visas for at least 30 days.
www.foxnews.com...

Trump is expected to sign the order this week, and Trump will order HSS and national intelligence to review info the govt needs to fully vet the would be visitors. Go Trump Go.

Trump is expected to sign the order this week. It was not clear if the draft will be revised before then.

According to the AP, Trump's draft shows that he will order Homeland Security and State Department officials, along with the director of national intelligence, to review what information the government needs to fully vet would-be visitors and come up with a list of countries that don't provide it. The order says the government will give countries 60 days to start providing the information or citizens from those countries will be barred from traveling to the United States.

edit on 25-1-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

So nice, to see someone elected ho actually does what he said he'd do!!

This needs to happen. We have radical people coming, and no good vetting process, and that's a danger for all.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Truer words I have never heard.

The butt hurt is going to get more and more crazy.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
He also establishes a safe zone for displaced Syrians.

The zone(s) are there, not here.

This is one area the UN has failed.

Apparently Trump DOES have some compassion.

see sec. 6...
draft order

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Keeping potential radical Muslims out of the country, while establishing a safe zone to help those Syrians who truly need it? I'm going to love seeing anti-Trumpers spin this as something bad.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
Gone are the wishy washy days of Obama, Trump is a mover and a shaker. I think America made the right decision.

No more Syrian refugees and stop issuing visas from people from 7 that's right SEVEN predominantly Muslim countries.

President Donald Trump will order the U.S. government to stop accepting Syrian refugees and suspend the issuing of visas to people from seven predominantly Muslim countries, according to a draft executive order obtained by the Associated Press Wednesday.

The AP also reported that the draft order shows Trump intends to suspend the United States' broader refugee program for 120 days. Citizens of Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria or Yemen would be unable to obtain U.S. visas for at least 30 days.
www.foxnews.com...

Trump is expected to sign the order this week, and Trump will order HSS and national intelligence to review info the govt needs to fully vet the would be visitors. Go Trump Go.

Trump is expected to sign the order this week. It was not clear if the draft will be revised before then.

According to the AP, Trump's draft shows that he will order Homeland Security and State Department officials, along with the director of national intelligence, to review what information the government needs to fully vet would-be visitors and come up with a list of countries that don't provide it. The order says the government will give countries 60 days to start providing the information or citizens from those countries will be barred from traveling to the United States.

I think I've bought the conspiracy theory that there is something fishy about the whole refugee push in Europe and here, that there may be ulterior motives. This isn't to blame or accuse individual, legitimate refugees. There are plenty of seriously suffering people running from bad situations.

The problem is that flooding Europe with them without a comprehensive plan and safeguards is downright stupid.

Also, Nato basically through it's ME activities has created the refugee situation in the first place, funding civil wars and regime change operations in Libya and Syria, not to mention the Iraq War.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Yeah, good.

Throw Nigeria in there too.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

If you want to stop the refugee crises, you go after the reasons that people want to leave their homelands. You follow the money and the arms, and you take out the players. Anything less is Bravo Sierra, and simple proof that you are being played.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Seems like the destabilization is a measure to achieve a long term goal. I don't know what goal.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
I'm going to love seeing anti-Trumpers spin this as something bad.

Don't worry, They will find something to be hysterical about.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Correct, Trump is moving at the speed of light. NAFTA is already moving, even before the inauguration.
Obama made big promises that we got to do something about NAFTA. He did nothing.
If Obama had accomplished something of any real benefit to all Americans I would have said so. I didn't have much to say over the last 8 years. I did like the few thing in Obamacare, but my goodness am I paying or it.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

Add Tunisia in there and I'd be happy....I think, per capita, they have produced more radical Islamists than any country in the world.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I hope the research into the refugees that are wanting to come into the country is being done. If it even can be.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Seems like the destabilization is a measure to achieve a long term goal. I don't know what goal.
Right. I knew what was going on with the regime changes and black ops in the ME, but I never considered that part of the goal might be a mass refugee/migration situation.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Truer words I have never heard.

The butt hurt is going to get more and more crazy.

That, we can count on!!

The latest on other inline areas is a lot of whining about the word choices of his campaign lady! Surreal, what they'll latch onto!

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Thank god there's been a shift in Power, these photos scream 'diablolical insanity'.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: LuXTeN

Thank god there's been a shift in Power, these photos scream 'diablolical insanity'.

That they do!! Now, let's hope they don't get out of control completely before things can be stabilized! Much work to be done! Thank God we have someone in office willing to stand up and do what is needed!!

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

I couldn't agree more. I think now, things will begin to shift towards normalacy again. the mofo's in that photo need to be shot.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: LuXTeN

I couldn't agree more. I think now, things will begin to shift towards normalacy again. the mofo's in that photo need to be shot.

I hope so, but some of these people seem to become more unhinged daily. I guess we shall see!! More arrests, for the violent ones, would help!

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   

They've all gone completely mad. I never thought i'd see the day with all this was going on. The world has lost it, in laymans terms. It feels like we're living in a terribly written soap opera with equally bad leading actors, and we can't escape. lol

top topics

<<   2 >>

join