It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Know Some of You Hate Trump...We Cannot Treat Each Other Like This for 4 Years...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

R's and D's have carefully split the nation close to 50/50 by making a big deal out of issues that shouldn't be a big deal over the past few decades.

I think Americans -the intelligent ones as well as those who consider themselves Republicans and Democrats need to all stop both crying and hero worshipping.

We should come together in support of our new President - and if Trump wins support by accomplishing good things, we should rally behind him. If he does stupid things or fails us, we should call him out at the top of our lungs.

It's up to the people to ensure he can accomplish useful things that the establishment D's and R's don't want (like dismantling harmful grade agreements, for example.) If he has strong popular support, the sleazebags in Congress will have to play ball.

If he, or Congress tires to push the wrong things, we need to speak up -loudly- and he'll have to hoist the veto pen in his tiny, yet powerful hand, and speak FOR the people loudly and strongly enough to sway Congress.

If he doesn't, in 4 years, he will go, kicking, screaming and name calling into ridicule. We know he's too soft - too insecure to handle that.

Let's make this president work for us for a change - and let's make him earn it! I guarantee he had a plan in place to earn that support. He knows he's going to need it, because both parties in Congress want nothing else than to sell out our nation to globalism and corporate interests.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

If we're in 'time-Out' mode ... and none of this is counting ... I'd like to acknowledge that you (and one other member who shall not be named in this post) are so good at baiting conservatives, that I have at times, considered whether or not you may be paid shills.

There are much better and easier ways to make money. Online shilling could not pay my bills. I post here, and so does the other member that shall not be named, because we enjoy the art of composition and debate, as well as expressing ourselves in a manner that drives further debate.

FWIW, my conclusion was: that you are not. The time the two of you spend on the boards and the quality of thought behind your writings would break even the bank of Soros.

I take that as a compliment. Yes, thought and time is a gift. We should use it more often.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
It will be this way for the four years. Trump has divided this country more in two years than Obama did in is 8 years and you supporters willfully went along with it. Even when you won, you continue to gloat and arrogantly mock those who offer valid criticisms about Donald's policies and temperament.

It is not going to change and one can only pray to the gods for a unifying president in the next election because if we don't get one to mend this divide, this country, mark my words, will never recover from this.
edit on 25-1-2017 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
You're an openly religious poster here. You believe in the New World Order as some sort of religious thing, correct? Why aren't more religious people anti-Trump?

Do you remember how he was selected by the Cardinal at the Jesuit dinner, that selfsame dinner where Trump lambasted "anti-Catholic bias"? That is about as establishment as it gets: (9:05 mark)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

I think that the American left is bound to return to Trump every bit of the respect that was given to Obama by the right.

But here is the vicious circle. How much respect did the left give Bush prior to Obama?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I recently saw a political cartoon, can't locate it now.

It was a number and two people were on either side of it.

One person saw a "6" and argued that it was a "6".

The other person saw a "9" and argued that it was a "9".

Funny thing. . . they were both right, depending on where they were standing.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SargonThrall

Because most of us felt that Hillary was openly antithetical to our freedom of religion if we happened to be traditionally Christian. That's an easy answer.

No one thinks Trump is a saint, and he may still be a tool of the NWO.

Maybe you should do better to ask yourself why so many Christians refused to vote for Hillary.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

So its trumps fault we're divided and not the non stop demonization of him from the left?

So much so that just by saying you are a Trump supporter you are also demonized.. Do you see someone wearing a Hillary shirt getting harrassed by groups of random people?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Trump pushed a lot of things these last few days.

They got busy.

I have always felt government should be run like a business.

We are going to find out.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

So far most of what he has done has been confined to the bureaucracy which is what he can push quickly. It won't be long until he has to stop and wait on Congress though. There is only so much he can push.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

Also think about;

What has been Trumps narrative? "We" "Unity" "the people"

What has been the lefts narrative? "Protest" "impeachment" "demon"

You know what the left should've done? Accept the election and allow democracy to take its place rather then spend every waking moment trying to undermine his presidency with lies and propaganda.. But of course you won't acknowledge this because you have already swallowed up all the propaganda and have been programmed to hate trump no matter what

So again, which side is divisive?
edit on 25-1-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
You dodged a bullet by falling on a knife, methinks. Clinton and Trump follow the same masters.

a reply to: knowledgehunter0986
Seeing as you signed up this month (go figure), you conveniently missed the part where for a whole year, the 4 or 5 Clinton supporters on this site were harassed after literally every post, shouted down, insulted endlessly, ad nauseum. Every one of the Sanders supporters were accused of being communists, accused of being lazy jobless losers, being too stupid to understand politics, being nazis (one vitriolic member even photoshopped Sanders, who is Jewish, into an SS uniform).
But sure, ignore whatever doesn't suit the narrative of your perpetual victimhood.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

I've been a lurker here since 2006 and this is not my first account.

What happen in ATS does not reflect the real world. So you're telling me last year if you walked Into a coffee shop and shouted either Bernie or Hillary you'd get harassed? Get real.. Try going to a coffee shop now and shouting Trump

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

And your brief synopsis of the prior year is inaccurate as I was clearly here to witness what went on. But exaggerate much?
edit on 25-1-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Tell your fellow Trump supporting conservatives to calm down with the name calling and daily threads attacking liberals.

Albeit it happens on both sides, at the moment there's a lot of ignorance in the assumed generalizations and subjective truth coming from what's explained above.
edit on 26-1-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
I was just thinking today that some of the more rabid folks both on ATS and off are in for a hell of an exhausting four years. Not even a week in and thread after thread they come, toeing the line and railing as hard as they possibly can, putting on a truly impressive display of mental gymnastics just to bash trump in some new and inventive way.
You don't need mental gymnastics to find a reason to bash trump. Just look at literally anything he has ever said in public, and you will have a reason.

Where did you guys get the idea that anyone needs to tell us how or why to dislike the man.... it comes from listening to him speak. He is either actually retarded, or just trying to appear that way for some reason. Good lord he makes George Bush look great by comparison. We don't need "the media"'s help in this regard.
edit on 26-1-2017 by Tearman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   

A lot of us, especially myself, could really use this song as a guideline right now.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Yep. that is exactly how the narcissist views it.

"I didn't cause the division, its you IMAGINING division" Lovely gas-lighting. Even though within the first 6 months of campaigning he insulted three groups of Americans, three groups who hold a large percentage of the population.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Trump supporters I respect. Trump sycophants I have no respect. At least a Trump suppoter can criticize him when he deserves it. I have no problem with them, but you.... you and people like you, the sycophants who will do every mental backflip in the book to justify his insane and immature responses. I don't respect you and there will never be any unity between us until you release the created reality your cult personality tricked you into believing.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Is there no way we can ever be respectful to each other.

I know Trump's election pi$$ed a lot of people off.

So, we are going to be hateful to each other for four years.

I know some of you just threw up in your mouth a little.

We need to. Four years of this will tear us apart.

I'm just as guilty as anyone. But, I love this Country.

It will outlast Trump and so will you.

Let's give our fairly elected President a chance.

3 Days is not fair to him. Hell, Obama had a short honeymoon.

I lived through several Presidents. I hope to see several more.

Everything else hasn't worked...We got 20 Trillion in debt to lose.

My friend...I feel your pain. I would be happy to make "peace" but the left won't have it. They have even said it. Their motto is now "tolerance is not acceptance". I have yet to see a tolerant person on the far-left, of anyone who disagrees with them. I have many democrat friends and I see their points, they see mine and we simply disagree.

But look at what they visual majority have become. It is actually very simple. It has to be their way, by their rules or it is something that must be destroyed by any means including lies, cheating, corruption and yes...even criminal activity.

Watch over the next four to eight years. You will see the left make their final transformation into a recognized terrorist organization...or at least the equals of the Mafia.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join