It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps Announces New Job for Hillary in his Administration

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Corruptedstructure
They should make her ambassador of Guantanamo Bay latrine..

You are cracking me up. She will make 10x the money any of make in the next 15-20 years no matter what she does.

In 4 years (or less, depending on if trump makes a full term), she may have an ambassadorship or a cabinet position in the next administration.
yeah but shes still pissed because its a pittance compared to what she got in pay-for-play at CF...

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike.Ockizard
yeah but shes still pissed because its a pittance compared to what she got in pay-for-play at CF...

Come on really? Think of the Children.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

LOL! you're still here? .....really? She doesn't earn money. crooks give her money or she steals it through crooked acts. pretty simple really..

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: ketsuko

Was Hillary Clinton healthy enough to attend any of the huge women rallies this past weekend?

Her doctors declared her attendance medically un-necessary.

she's had the clap that many times she was diagnosed with a round of applause

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

They should make her ambassador of Guantanamo Bay latrine..

You are cracking me up. She will make 10x the money any of make in the next 15-20 years no matter what she does.

In 4 years (or less, depending on if trump makes a full term), she may have an ambassadorship or a cabinet position in the next administration.

Meh
After Trump's 2 full terms the country will be doing amazing, and I mean so amazing, just incredibly biggly amazing, nobody will vote Democrat ever again. Besides what dummy Democrat are you guys gonna trot out in the next election? Who do you got over there that even has a shred of credibility left?
You mean Hillary will be stealing 10x the money of whatever in the next 15-20 years?, if she lives that long.
You forget, she already had a cabinet position with Obama, she failed miserably.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

LOL from your link

But frankly, she doesn’t think he’s a great leader or a great fighter, which leaves an opening for her to be the acknowledged leader-in-exile of her party,” the source said.

en.wikipedia.org...

A government in exile is a political group which claims to be a country's legitimate government, but is unable to exercise legal power and instead resides in a foreign country. Governments in exile usually plan to one day return to their native country and regain formal power...

Governments in exile frequently occur during wartime occupation, or in the aftermath of a civil war, revolution, or military coup.

oh dear, they should choose their words more carefully

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Read about her new tv show this am. Suspect you were aware of it and tried to give it a twist.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: Naturallywired
No, I hope she just goes away and uses what left of the Clinton foundation for what it was intended for. Humanitarian aid.

Do you really think the Clinton foundation was intended for 'Humanitarian' aide????

It was intended for CLINTON aide.

Yep supposedly the Clintons had close to one million dollars in assets in 1993.. Last report they now have 111 million..even after 1.2 billion spent on a lost election... Kinda reminds me of what Harry S. Truman said, " You can't get rich in politics unless you are a crook!"

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Nope!

She has dodged bullets before remember?

Hell she doesn't even need body armor!

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

For ONCE your av should be used for that.

WTF are you talking about?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: edsinger

Nah, she's got plenty of "pizza" money either way. LOL

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

"Landing under sniper fire" suddenly get´s real.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

which, if popular, may be the platform for another White House run.

Oh God won't she just give up!? Give up already you old hag.. everybody hates your ass. It's getting to be more than a little pathetic at this point. She's still clinging to her narcissistic dream of becoming president. A freaking TV show? This woman is willing to go to any lengths to become president.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

it's Reldra.. you will get use to it..

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

it's Reldra.. you will get use to it..

I think I follow that in my brief return...

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I give up, all these are moved to the darn comedy channel and no ones see's them. A waste if you ask me..

ATS was always a little politically correct but now it is worse.....Why would this be in the jokes? Because it is funny? Well the reactions and comments were garnered before the move to the joke forum, hence I rest my case.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join