It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Exodus From Facebook To Begin Now

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Beatnixx1414
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

I dont think its obvious. Particularly if you hate the idea of capitalism. To think it is obvious you would have to understand the nuances between those four different ideologies. Which you clearly do. I do however now understand your point, but i dont think the average FB user would. I know i didnt and i dont think im stupid just couldnt see the angle untill you pointed it out. Its just not obvious. Thanks tho bud.
Apologies if I was condescending. I guess you are right, one has to be familiar with the specific debate I mentioned for it to be obvious.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DeReK DaRkLy
Don't you realize that FaceBook is owned and operated by mostly Jewish people? Posting a picture of Hitler is like pouring salt into an open wound to them. You're lucky you just got banned.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
What's Facebook?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: GiulXainx

My reason for leaving was clear. And you should do the same as a copy and paste of the following text:

Your censorship of the first ammendment right of this country is inexcusable.

Nobody who understands the first amendment would copy and paste such an idiotic statement. We have the same issue here on ATS when someone gets all hot and bothered about the first amendment. Here it is for about the thousandth time: The first amendment enjoins the GOVERNMENT, and ONLY the government, from making any laws infringing your right to free speech in a PUBLIC FORUM. Although places like Facebook and ATS may appear to be a "pubic forum" superficially, they are in fact privately owned. You don't have "free speech rights" in my house. You don't have "free speech rights" in my business. If you want to exercise your "free speech rights," by all meas get yourself a soapbox and attempt to gather a crowd in a pubic park, which is government owned. Facebook is privately owned. ATS is privately owned. Both companies allow you access to their private servers and software under terms and conditions they set and to which you must agree before establishing a presence on these servers. you may disagree with this. You may disagree with Facebook and/or ATS terms and conditions. You may even claim both places are REALLY "public forums," but the fact is, legally speaking, you are wrong. Do you get it yet?

Oh, and how's that Mass Exodus from Facebook going?

edit on 1/26/2017 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I gave up FB 8 months ago and couldnt be happier! If youre really my friend and are curious as to what im doing, call me or stop by. FB has become a platform for everyone to try and compete in the "my life is better than your life" game. Which is common practice in pop culture as seen by, the Kardashians, Real Housewives, Hip-hop wives, etc.
FB is the Pied Piper of Hamelien for the new Millennium.
'Follow me everyone! This is the way!'.....l

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I agree. Facebook should be boycotted.

I was fortunate in finding a better alternative:

I like MeWe for a number of reasons: Zero ads, they will not sell your data, you can't stalk people's profiles (no one but the people you've chosen can see your content), they have a libertarian philosophy--you can post and discuss whatever you want (except for breaking the law obviously), and MeWe will not censor your posts because 1. someone didn't like it and reported it and 2. your content is "politically wrong." Facebook is censoring political posts, MeWe is not.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join