It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you ever see OLd Europ declaring war against US

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Yes there will be a fight but the battle field has changed.
Its more like Airbus vs beoing, the Steel Tarifs, the value of dollor , like that stuff.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Taking a detour around weaponry to make a raid on cookery, please allow me to tell the following story.

On a mIRC Trivia channel the answer to one of the questions was "eggs benedict". I'd heard of these but still didn't know how to prepare them, so I asked, "How do you benedict an egg?" Someone replied, "You make him betray you." This was rather clever of him, so then I asked, "So how do you egg an arnold?" Guess what was his answer to this?

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 01:34 AM
link   
We could just offer Russia Europe if they help out then we got Europe in a pincer attack.

Actually on second thought Russia and China might form a pact to stay out of the war. Then after the US and Europe beat each other up they could come in and take over both powers.

Those Russians are crafty they would take advantage of any such war.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
We could just offer Russia Europe if they help out then we got Europe in a pincer attack.

Actually on second thought Russia and China might form a pact to stay out of the war. Then after the US and Europe beat each other up they could come in and take over both powers.

Those Russians are crafty they would take advantage of any such war.

Russia wouldnt stay out of war, even thou if not sending its army to fight, it would do a lot of trading between both, mostly military equipment, so countrys like Russia and in future China could change such war conclusion by intervening with hightech military weaponry trade.

Ric

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by JADESTONE
Yes there will be a fight but the battle field has changed.
Its more like Airbus vs beoing, the Steel Tarifs, the value of dollor , like that stuff.

i like the idea... much more civilised

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Would America and the E.U. ever come to a war?

Well, it is possible. At the present moment in time America has adopted a policy of telling others what to do. Pushing their political weight about. Yet, they don’t have the growth potential of the E.U. economically.

If the E.U. does become one, I would say it is possible that they would begin to get annoyed with the U.S. of A and in turn cause heated political problems. After all, there’s at least one political party in Europe that wants to get rid of our contacts with America. They also have a fairly important seat on the E.U. (Spain)

In such an event, I think it’d actually be more an economic war not a military one. After all both Europe and America are on pretty much the same technology level.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join