It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump announces 5,000 new border agents and tripling of Ice agents to go with wall at DHS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
This is great news for all honest Mexican and Central American Citizens and governments !!

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
And the fence - he is ordering that this existing law is followed now too:

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1101 et seq.) (INA), the Secure Fence Act of 2006 (Public Law 109‑367) (Secure Fence Act), and the Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996 (Public Law 104‑208 Div. C) (IIRIRA), and in order to ensure the safety and territorial integrity of the United States as well as to ensure that the Nation's immigration laws are faithfully executed, I hereby order as follows:

BORDER SECURITY AND IMMIGRATION ENFORCEMENT IMPROVEMENTS

link   
Why should any country have to pay the price for having a criminal refugee in their prisons? As a welcome citizen of any country, you abide by their laws and you integrate the best you can.

If they felt they were persecuted in their country of origin, it was only because their country of origin wouldn't accept their criminal behaviour. Send them back to whence they came.

I swear, we need to include a sentence within the acceptance of the terms of living in your adopted country, which reads; In the event you should ever decide to break one of our laws and receive a conviction for said crime, then you forfeit your welcome and you must leave. Failure to leave will resort in your adopted country flying you back to your country of origin using Ryanair as the carrier. Unlucky!!!!

link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Somebody should ask him what that's all going to cost.

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Good thing he's planning on cutting taxes to pay for all this. Wait...

I know, right?

He has no plan. This is just like his campaign.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Thanks for bringing that up, I forgot to mention that in the OP.

He talks about the criminals being deported regardless of the origin Country accepting the criminal back or not.

Imagine the burden that will be lifted on our prison system?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
a reply to: BlueAjah

Somebody should ask him what that's all going to cost.

~Tenth

If you have to ask that question, you don't know Donald Trump!

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: stosh64
I like how he said that the wall is a HELP, the real news is that he is also hiring 5,00 new border agents and tripling of ICE agents.

So tired of hearing about the wall being useless, while I agree an unmanned wall would be, a wall that is manned will be just what we need if we want a secure border.

He also said there will no longer be sanctuary cities.

He stated there will be no new laws, we dont need them. The existing laws will now be able to be enforced.

So he is taking the handcuffs OFF of our agents and permitting them to uphold the EXISTING law.

MAGA Pres Trump

Let me know when all this gets approved.

'Cause as usual, Trump says a lot of things.

It doesn't need to be approved being that it was an executive order.

Oh and the laws were passed like a decade ago.

Are you against a strong border and the actual enforcement of existing laws Annee?

Are you against kicking out the people that are here ILLEGALLY and are literally STEALING our jobs, are responsible for the DRASTIC reduction in wages and jobs, steal our identities, sends billions out of the country WEEKLY bleeding our economy like a stuck pig?

Are you against someone being able to work only one job yet can still afford a newer car, house and raise a family?

Are you against looking out for your family first before your neighbors?

How long has Mexico and other countries been a country? How long has the United States been a country? Why hasn't Mexico gotten their Sh!7 together yet? Why aren't there Canadians crawling across the border looking to steal jobs? Perhaps you should take a few moments to have a good hard honest look at these questions and answer them.

MEXICO IS MEXICO'S PROBLEM.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I know, right?

Yeah except now he gets to do stuff.

I wonder if in 4 years if people will come down as hard on him for abusing executive power, as much as they did for Obama.

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Thanks for bringing that up, I forgot to mention that in the OP.

He talks about the criminals being deported regardless of the origin Country accepting the criminal back or not.

Imagine the burden that will be lifted on our prison system?

Absolutely, it will save $Billions in the long term, exactly what he said. Hats off to him.

Although the pipelines, I would have let Congress decide. Indigenous reservations should be respected.
edit on 25/1/17 by Cobaltic1978 because: To remove a free radical

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful

originally posted by: EightAhoy
a reply to: stosh64

So he'll rescind the Federal employee hiring freeze?

Freeze does not include:

Military, national security or public safety personnel.

Jobs for our Vets!

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Although the pipelines, I would have let Congress decide. Indigenous reservations should be respected.

I agree, the Native Americans have been screwed enough, I live right next to the Tuscarora reservation and have many Indian friends.

I hope Trump will do as he said and negotiate with the Tribes for a deal beneficial to THEM and not just steamroll this through.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Trump is going to wield those executive orders like it is Excalibur.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

I know, right?

Yeah except now he gets to do stuff.

I wonder if in 4 years if people will come down as hard on him for abusing executive power, as much as they did for Obama.

~Tenth

Of course they will, particularly if any of his executive orders start impacting on everyday living. A lot of people have put their trust in Trump and he is delivering on his election promises, unlike Obama.

"Yes we can"? Only if the Rothschilds or Rockerfellers say so pal, and Obama admitted he had no real power, not so long ago.
edit on 25/1/17 by Cobaltic1978 because: Always proof read if you are using an I-pad.

edit on 25/1/17 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: EightAhoy

Jobs for our Vets!

I hope in the VERY near future he keeps his promise to our Vets about straightening out the mess at the VA.

I am VERY hopeful he will keep his word on that.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Anybody have any info on if they will be fining/locking up anyone/employer who hires a worker illegally? The exec order says "to assess and collect from aliens unlawfully present in the United States and from those who facilitate their presence in the United States" Will that include landlords who rent to non-citizens here illegally?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

You think Trump somehow pulled a fast one on the elite who actually run the place?

The FCR will always have more power than Obama or Trump. Trump is now the establishment. The people who were part of the old establishment are just gonna run things behind his back, as they've done with all Presidents since Kennedy.

Want to know an easy way to see if a POTUS is in somebody's pocket? If they don't immediately try and remove as much money from politics as possible once they get elected, as in, remove citizens united as well as ban 90% of lobbying practices, they are not there for you Sir.

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: desert
Anybody have any info on if they will be fining/locking up anyone/employer who hires a worker illegally? The exec order says "to assess and collect from aliens unlawfully present in the United States and from those who facilitate their presence in the United States" Will that include landlords who rent to non-citizens here illegally?

That would include employers and landlords.

Every citizen who commences work or rents a property must prove their right to work or rent a property and it is the employers/landlords responsibility to ensure documentation is genuine.

Simples!!
edit on 25/1/17 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

We could do with that here....

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

We could do with that here....

Rainbows
Jane

We certainly could Jane, we certainly could.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join