It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-gang member ‘executed’ after Obama commutes sentence

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
It seems to me that this guy may have rolled over on the wrong guy at some point. Either that or as the article states "ex-gang member" , which some gangs see as a greenlight for a hit. I doubt someone just randomly wanted him dead for some little slight...

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Maybe working for a living would have prevented this.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
My thoughts are maybe he gave out information about other criminals, and this somehow put him in good graces and allowed the right people to get Obamas ear, and hence he was let out. Even if this is not what happened, perhaps thats what his cohorts thought happened. And so he was taken out for ratting people out.

Regardless, he did his time that the legal system demanded, and its a shame he was killed. I have no idea what kind of person he was, but I will not cheer for the murder of a person unless it is an extreme circumstance (and even then Im not sure).

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Thanks Obama!

The tax payers will not have to pay for incarceration any more.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
i bet his "associates" probably thought he was commuted because he snitched on them so they got rid of him.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
Was this his youngest or oldest son?

Whose youngest or oldest son? Obama's? Oooh har-de-har-har!! Ahh, good one! Creative!

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
20 year sentence for something minor you're either going to adjust and try to become a somebody inside or give up, the first option creates a lot of enemies.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015
20 year sentence for something minor you're either going to adjust and try to become a somebody inside or give up, the first option creates a lot of enemies.

Probably so and it's more than minor in that situation because being just being affiliated with a gang can bring more time for a sentence. Source
edit on 26-1-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Thanks Obama.
Exactly how is this Obama's fault? Or are you just being a jackhole?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Welecome to the wonderful world of drugs boys and girls!
Question for anyone: how many rich, successful drug dealers do you know?
How many dead or in prison?
Carry on...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join