It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Green Peace Protesters climbing crane in Washington DC

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
It is just part of "The New American Resistance".

www.rollingstone.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Ha, ha, this remind me the Tree huggers back in the days, when they used to strap themselves to trees in protest, at least those kind of protest were amusing and didn't cause any damage beside making the poor trees uncomfortable.

But an idiot in a crane, really?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Who shall be the first to poop?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll fall on some cross fitters and vegans.

Maybe they will get lucky and fall into a leftover protester dressed as a giant vagina.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Sickening to read posts from adults wishing death on other human beings. Some of you should seek professional help before you hurt your dearest.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: savemebarry

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Breaking:

In China., a bag of rice toppled over...

Damn, the price of rice in china these days too..

lol

Not a big deal.
I heard it was that fake plastic rice.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Sickening to read posts from adults wishing death on other human beings. Some of you should seek professional help before you hurt your dearest.

They think they are being funny.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

You support the idiot in the crane, got you.

Is actually pitiful that somebody have so much time in their hand to clime a crane in DC.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Is actually pitiful that somebody have so much time in their hand to clime a crane in DC.

I believe he was not supporting those that would see harm done to another person.

It is actually painful to watch our environment be more more polluted and wildlife die.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

It's DISGUSTING that somebody has so much time ON their hands to be on a online discussion forum and cheer for death of another human being.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
OK it would be entertaining if they fell if they survived would be up to God! Better??

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I see you are talking about yourself, as you do have a lot of time to complain here.

Go ahead keep firing.

I pay in taxes more that many earn in a year, so my hard earned money can go to support idiots like the one in the crane if they fall and happen to survive on SS, Medicare and government assistance

So yes I have time to post here as long as I want.

edit on 25-1-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
The Greenpeace resistors are trying to make America great again.

Greenpeace said that "activists from around the country are still in place, calling for those who want to resist Trump’s attacks on environmental, social, economic, and educational justice to contribute to a better America."
-----

“The sun has risen this morning on a new America, but it isn’t Donald Trump’s,” said Pearl Robinson, one of the activists who unfurled the banner. ”I fear not only the policies of the incoming administration, but also the people emboldened by this election to commit acts of violence and hate. Now is the time to resist. We won’t stand rollbacks on all the progress the people have made on women’s reproductive rights, LGBTQIA rights, the heightened awareness of state-sanctioned violence on black and brown folks, and the progress we have made on access to clean and renewable energy, an issue I have personally worked on my entire adult life.”

www.wusa9.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I see you are talking about yourself, as you do have a lot of time to complain here.

Go ahead keep firing.

I pay in taxes more that many earn in a year, so my hard earned money can go to support idiots like the one in the crane if they fall and happen to survive on SS, Medicare and government assistance

So yes I have time to post here as long as I want.

So you pay much in taxes and complain over peanuts yet you vote for a man who has been avoiding to pay millions and millions of dollars in taxes for over a decade. FACEPALM. Let's not derail the thread further.
I don't support Greenpeace nor their methods but I don't wish death on nobody. It is sick to wish death on your fellow countrymen and fellow human beings NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU PAY IN TAXES.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Gravity, please be on today.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

Not one person in this thread has wished death on these people. Saying or implying that they hope that they fall isn't the same as saying that we hope that they fall to their immediate and gruesome deaths.

Sickening to read posts from adults who can't see light-hearted comments for what they are. I'd hate to see your response to the movie "Christmas Vacation" when Margot's character (played by Julia Louis-Dreyfus) says that she hopes that Clark falls and breaks his neck.

Where has the sense of humor gone? Making a light-hearted comment is not synonymous with actually wishing death on someone. Get over it.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
They should learn how to "resist" the wind.

Russia hacked the forecast.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: kngfc
They should learn how to "resist" the wind.

Russia hacked the forecast.

I had to laugh at that.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight
It is just part of "The New American Resistance".

www.rollingstone.com...

The next mass protest coming soon.

www.aol.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

Anybody know how to remove Pepsi from a monitor?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join