It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is Gaslighting - And Yall Are Eating it Up

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
Hey, tothetenth, Trump is doing exactly what I voted him in to do. He is a means to an end.The next election in 4 years will be the most important election in our history. This one.. takes a wrecking ball to knock a building down.. not a hammer.

Destroy then rebuild?

Great logic.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Hey, tothetenth, Trump is doing exactly what I voted him in to do. He is a means to an end.The next election in 4 years will be the most important election in our history. This one.. takes a wrecking ball to knock a building down.. not a hammer.

Destroy then rebuild?

Great logic.

Yes, destroy something rotten and infested.. and rebuild it better. Fantastic logic.

ETA: I have a different take on things than a lot of Trump PSYCHOphants... and a lot of liberal loons. I have a much much different agenda.
edit on 25-1-2017 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
link

according to trump being registered to vote in two states is fraud.

stevie bannon is registered in new York and florida. oh noes!

I swear it would be so damn funny if his investigation turns out true and he loses his presidency.
edit on 25-1-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: Woodcarver

the cost is very important considering the lack of evidence! and, considering only ONE person believes it, LOL. hell yes the cost is important! isn't the country in horrible debt?

yes, most illegals come here legally and then overstay their visas. you said you doubted there were many Russian illegals because they'd have to swim across the ocean. LOL

Ahh. You think there is no evidence because CNN said trump refused to share it. Yet in that same report they go on to site the hundreds of reports which say there is massive voter fraud to the extent of 3-5 million questionable voted. Somehow these reports are not evidence?

Again, why would illegal russian immigrants vote for the person who promised to deport them, when they could vote for the lady who is promising to fast track their citizenship? That would need some major mental gymnastics.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
So what Trump is saying here, is that the Democrats were smart of enough to put 3 to 5 million illegal voters in, and rig the popular vote, but not smart enough to put a few votes in swing states to rig the electoral college?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

for putin of course. LOL

link   

link

according to trump being registered to vote in two states is fraud.

stevie bannon is registered in new York and florida. oh noes!

I swear it would be so damn funny if his investigation turns out true and he loses his presidency.
Many people are registered to vote in multiple states. Nothing illegal about that as long as you only vote once.

link   

originally posted by: trb71
So what Trump is saying here, is that the Democrats were smart of enough to put 3 to 5 million illegal voters in, and rig the popular vote, but not smart enough to put a few votes in swing states to rig the electoral college?

Pretty much. Hillary overestimated her pull in swing states. Hillary overestimted herself in many ways. Her "people" kept telling her lies about Trump being a joke and would never get elected. I think there will be a lot of accidents and suicides within her circle.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

for putin of course. LOL

Oh yea, you are eating up the MSM.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

not according to trumpster.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
So how many illegals are currently in the USA?

3 mil out of X?

plausible?

The number is 6 million to high estimates of 38 million from what I've seen

Most people go with PEW's number 11-12 million

Border Patrol union leader puts its around 18-20 million

Mexican ambassador claims 30 million

So we would need 8% to 50%, using pew's number we need 25-30% of illegals to vote

We can go on to debate credibility, group funding, political affiliation.
Regardless A LOT! Around the population of OHIO if we go by PEW's number.

We will see if A group can muster enough credibility and integrity to give us some numbers.
There is
True the Vote
Black box voting

Supposedly True the vote is going to show us some numbers very soon.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Pretty much. Hillary overestimated her pull in swing states. Hillary overestimted herself in many ways. Her "people" kept telling her lies about Trump being a joke and would never get elected. I think there will be a lot of accidents and suicides within her circle.
Hillary can't control where people live, she didn't bus people herself to the voting booths.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Hillary can't control where people live, she didn't bus people herself to the voting booths.

That has nothing to do with what I said.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: amfirst1
a reply to: tothetenthpower

The proof is in wayne county where there was more votes than ballots and in California where I live, illegals can vote. The get drivers license and asked to register to vote. There are no checks for citizen status in California.

you are 100% wrong, I live in California and know how our voters are registered and counted....please take your Putin talking points back to the white house, and tell them "this doesn't work"

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Actually it doesn't sound suspicious to me. What does sound suspicious to me is how the media has the left completely brainwashed to always go along energetically with THEIR narratives and then hold on to that narrative at all costs. The way Obama set up illegals, dropped propaganda pamphlets in Mexico telling them to come to the USA and vote democrat with no risk of being deported. Except Obama deported more people than the Bush's did put together. And when Obama first became president it was discovered dead people and illegals voted many times more than once.

This popular vote nonsense is only a crutch for the left. A salve to heal their gaping wound from Hillary's huge FAILURE. And that is all it is.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

The proof is in wayne county where there was more votes than ballots and in California where I live, illegals can vote. The get drivers license and asked to register to vote. There are no checks for citizen status in California.

you are 100% wrong, I live in California and know how our voters are registered and counted....please take your Putin talking points back to the white house, and tell them "this doesn't work"

Wow...the "logic". You live in one district in one county. You don't have a clue what they are and aren't doing in other counties. Get real.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Don't ya get tired of California being the scapegoat for everything wrong?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I live in California too.

I know for a fact it happens.

Not sure it's on the level Trump says.

When I voted they ask for ID.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

yea. Sry. I read it wrong.

That has nothing to do with what I said.
yea. Sry. I read that wrong.
edit on 25-1-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Don't ya get tired of California being the scapegoat for everything wrong?

In a way that's a good thing. Maybe they won't move here because we don't need em.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join