It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is Gaslighting - And Yall Are Eating it Up

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The "Trigger" part are the words "illegal votes".

People get triggered and automatically assume "illegal aliens" !!

Illegal votes include dead people votes and multiple votes tabulated etc. etc.

Actually the thread is all about Trump who got triggered by the popular vote he lost but thank for the attempted derail

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

Well no, Kelly Anne Conway does a great of that too. So does Jeffery Lord.

But regardless, you have a POTUS who gaslights the American people with lies, and he thinks that's okay.

And on some level so do a lot of other people.

~Tenth

I guess the question is why does any of this bother you NOW to the point you need to invest time and energy highlighting it. We see it from all professional politicians, but in this case Trump is not one of those so maybe we are just not use to hearing anyone that has not just been a politician their whole life.

I really am looking for substance in his actions and not so much in the daily breakdown of every word he might utter. I listened to Obama talk constantly for 8 years with little actions associated with it all that now I just want someone to walk the walk for once.

edit on 25-1-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
So how many illegals are currently in the USA?

3 mil out of X?

plausible?
Something like 20 million. 3 million would be around 15%. But there are other aspects besides illegal aliens. You also have dead people voting and people registered in multiple states. So it doesn't necessarily mean 3 million illegal aliens voting. Which lowers that from 15%

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

wouldn't it be a hoot if they investigate only to find trump received more illegal votes. Mexicans aren't the only illegals.

these "dead people" voting could be trump voters, he did win...

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

You realise of course, that this puts me at complete odds with the Trump administration so far.

*For clarity's sake, also my own government, but thats by the by and not related to this topic*
I have been at odds with my government since i was old enough to pay attention to them. It is our duty to watch them and participate in honest discussion, which is difficult when both sides are lying to us. As far as i can tell, our two governments are happily skipping along, hand in hand. Telling the same lies to everyone. Of course we should be at odds with them, but for the real reasons, not the reasons they want us fighting over.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

wouldn't it be a hoot if they investigate only to find trump received more illegal votes. Mexicans aren't the only illegals.

these "dead people" voting could be trump voters, he did win...

It would be a crazy hoot if all of the illegals voted for the guy who wants to separate them from their friends and families. Why would they vote for trump? What benefit would they get from that?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: LuXTeN
a reply to: olaru12

And why would you say that? What compells you to be so frigging hateful?

It's not hate. It's lack of respect for those chumped out by a gaslighting, no class, lying, pu$$y grabbing, mocker of the disabled, POS like Trump.

When you sleep with dogs, expect to get a few fleas.

No political correctness from me. I tell it like I see it.
well you certainly tell it like you see it. Because you are adept at mimicking the buzzwords you watch on the TV. Unfortunately, you're not telling it like it is. You are happy to spread the MSM's directive.

And you have fallen under the spell of a egomaniac, classic manipulator of people into a cult like community willing to take cognitive shortcuts to protect their own egos so as not to appear as fools who fell for a charlatan. And you are happy to spread Kelly A Conways "alternative truth"

I'm taking the conservative right wing tactic they used on Obama...."he's not my president"

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

how many Russian illegal aliens are there here? lol

as to the "dead people" vote YOU brought up, whose to say they didn't vote trump.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

originally posted by: dogstar23

what about Obama and Hillary bringing in millions of illegals and giving them ID's so they can illegally vote? You think none of them voted with their fresh shiny ID's?

How would having IDs allow them to vote? They have to be citizens to be registered to vote. Or are you saying Obama & Hillary were running some kind of operation where illegals were given fake IDs so they could pose as legal registered voters? Then the trick would be just vote before the real holder of that identity voted, and hope that no suspicions are raised when any of those millions of disenfranchised citizens tried to cast their ballot - only to find a doppleganger already had?

That's quite a long shot conspiracy!! Have you come across any stories of registered voters told that they couldn't vote because someone already voted under their registration?

This might be the most "out there", unbelievable, nonsensical conspiracy theory I've ever come across - including sugar demons!
In california, all you need is an ID with an address on it to vote. Are you reading this thread? In 2015, cali started giving illegals drivers licenses.

But you still have to be a US Citizen for your driver's license to automatically register you to vote. While it's bizarre that they give drivers licenses to illegal aliens instead of just deporting them, it's really easy to discover that it doesn't give them voting rights or ability - unless you get your fake news from Fox & Friends
Here is a list of every states requirements to vote. You will see that very few require an actual voter registration card. Many states only require an official ID with a photo and an address. Some say the id can be expired. Cali has been giving undocumented immigrants ID's since 2015

www.ncsl.org...

Some of them only require a utility bill, or any gov paper with your name and address.
edit on 25-1-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

Cali is suspiciously missing from this list.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: LuXTeN
a reply to: olaru12

And why would you say that? What compells you to be so frigging hateful?

It's not hate. It's lack of respect for those chumped out by a gaslighting, no class, lying, pu$$y grabbing, mocker of the disabled, POS like Trump.

When you sleep with dogs, expect to get a few fleas.

No political correctness from me. I tell it like I see it.
well you certainly tell it like you see it. Because you are adept at mimicking the buzzwords you watch on the TV. Unfortunately, you're not telling it like it is. You are happy to spread the MSM's directive.

And you have fallen under the spell of a egomaniac, classic manipulator of people into a cult like community willing to take cognitive shortcuts to protect their own egos so as not to appear as fools who fell for a charlatan. And you are happy to spread Kelly A Conways "alternative truth"

I'm taking the conservative right wing tactic they used on Obama...."he's not my president"

It is you who is repeating all of the magic buzzwords.

Ego maniac
Gaslighting
No class
Lying
Pussy grabbing
Mocking of the disabled
POS
Manipulator
Cult like
Charlatan

Did i miss any? If you say them in the right order does a portal open up somewhere?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

how many Russian illegal aliens are there here? lol

as to the "dead people" vote YOU brought up, whose to say they didn't vote trump.
I have no idea how many russians are here illegally. Probably not many though as it is difficult to swim across the pacific and getting on an airplane without proper ID is next to impossible. As for dead voters? Looks like we need an investigation. Wouldn't you agree?
the thing about investigations is, that they are never called for by the guilty party. And those opposed to it are usually the guilty ones.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

a lot of illegals came here legally though.

i'm okay with investigating depending on the cost. wish there was more evidence instead of trump just saying it so..

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

it's pretty clear trump only wants this investigation so he can boast about winning the popular vote. that really sticks in his craw.

do you REALLY believe there were 3-5 MILLION illegal votes? really? from what I understand trump is the only one who believes this. doesn't that tell you something?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

a lot of illegals came here legally though.

i'm okay with investigating depending on the cost. wish there was more evidence instead of trump just saying it so..

If they come here legally, they are not illegal immigrants. If they stay past their alloted time, they are then illegal.

The cost of the investigation is your deciding factor? What is the cost of inaction if they are affecting our elections? The cost is moot if it gives us a perspective of what is going on. I would rather know than be guessing any day. Besides it prob won't cost more than one x-35. Or maybe a few bombs. Our gov first and foremost job is to secure our boarders. The money they have saved over the last 20 years of not paying to do that should more than cover it.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

it's pretty clear trump only wants this investigation so he can boast about winning the popular vote. that really sticks in his craw.

do you REALLY believe there were 3-5 MILLION illegal votes? really? from what I understand trump is the only one who believes this. doesn't that tell you something?
Because that is what has been blasting on CNN for the past two days?

Is securing our elections not important to you?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

the cost is very important considering the lack of evidence! and, considering only ONE person believes it, LOL. hell yes the cost is important! isn't the country in horrible debt?

yes, most illegals come here legally and then overstay their visas. you said you doubted there were many Russian illegals because they'd have to swim across the ocean. LOL

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: FauxMulder

The TPP was already dead.

The WALL was started by Bush and continued under Obama. It's already partially complete. Construction was shut down by Homeland Security for a reason.

It is not Trump's wall.

So now instead of being against the wall you're giving Obama credit for it?!

Unreal

Real Facts are awesome.

"Alternate Facts" - - aren't.

Are you saying it's a "real fact" Obama was FOR building a wall? The only wall he supported was the one on Mexico's SOUTHERN border.

President Barack Obama has slammed Donald Trump’s proposal to make Mexico pay for a border wall, but his own administration is spending $75 million for border security on Mexico’s southern border. Since 2013, the Obama administration, through a partnership with the Mexican government known as the Mérida Initiative, has already spent at least $15 million helping Mexico secure its southern border, according to a nonpartisan Congressional Research Service report.

Obama Slams Trumps Wall

So you're right real facts are awesome. Now if you could just get the real and alternate facts strait, that'd be great.
edit on 25-1-2017 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

i don't know i don't watch cnn.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

The TPP was already dead.

The WALL was started by Bush and continued under Obama. It's already partially complete. Construction was shut down by Homeland Security for a reason.

It is not Trump's wall.

So now instead of being against the wall you're giving Obama credit for it?!

Unreal

Real Facts are awesome.

"Alternate Facts" - - aren't.

Are you saying it's a "real fact" Obama was FOR building a wall? The only wall he supported was the one on Mexico's SOUTHERN border.

Have you bothered to actually research the history of the Mexico/American wall?

Why don't you try that?

edit on 25-1-2017 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Hey, tothetenth, Trump is doing exactly what I voted him in to do. He is a means to an end.The next election in 4 years will be the most important election in our history. This one.. takes a wrecking ball to knock a building down.. not a hammer.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join