It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is Gaslighting - And Yall Are Eating it Up

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
Cool, but your thread here is calling him out as a liar for claiming voter fraud.

False. Like all Trump supporters in the thread, your bias prevented you from reading the thread without blinders.

The thread here claims it's ridiculous and downright lies to throw around the figures of 3 to 5 millions while at the same time claiming an investigation is needed to determine how big the problem is.

That you couldn't even tell the subject of the thread properly should be a huge wake up call to you if you value critical thinking even the slightest.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: Annee
The TPP was already dead.

The WALL was started by Bush and continued under Obama. It's already partially complete. Construction was shut down by Homeland Security for a reason.

It is not Trump's wall.

So now instead of being against the wall you're giving Obama credit for it?!

Unreal

Real Facts are awesome.

"Alternate Facts" - - aren't.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Gas lighting, fake news, alternative facts...

All of these buzzwords, and not a one of them accurately describes the problems associated therewith.

Its not Gas Lighting:

Its lying so often, and so ridiculously, that people either fall bashfully in line with the lie, or loose their minds watching everyone else do so.

Its not fake news:

It is a psychological operation designed to destroy democracy, by making it impossible to know what is accurate, and what is not, without significant research on the part of the individual, research that most individuals are simply unwilling to invest time into, either because they lack the knowledge necessary to research effectively and deeply, or because they simply have not the patience or time to do so.

These methodologies are absolutely fundamental to only ONE kind of governance, they are the hallmark of one singular approach to statehood, and that is fascism. The creation and support of a mono-cultural, narrow minded society, in which the population are fixated upon and believe only the information presented to them by their leadership, refuse to look deeper into matters to ascertain the unedited truth of them, are intellectually castrated and LIKE to be, by a system whose purpose is the absolute devastation of critical thought, scientific rigour, or the ability to develop these things in the future, to make it easier for the feeble minded to appear wise before their adoring public.

And for those suggesting that gaslighting is a tactic being used by everyone at the moment, I say that while that may be the case, it is ONLY a mark of an impending fascism, when it becomes absolutely ubiquitous throughout the informational output of the leadership or administration of a government. When the media do it, it is called editorial control. When the government do it, it is time to sharpen up your blades and go to war with them. Period.
Excellent post. It is not left versus right it is all of them against all of us. Glad to see your nonpartisan head back on.
edit on 25-1-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
So how many illegals are currently in the USA?

3 mil out of X?

plausible?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: AboveBoard

Maybe a bar code tattoo as well, or a chip implant..it's all good, the Trumpeters love the surveillance and collection of data.
Which started before bush and was expanded by Obama?

Never said it wasn't. It is helpful to the State if they can track people...you know, for the "bad" ones.

link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Ummm...so give me my enhanced drivers license already...

Let me check my wallet...lets see...vehicular drivers license/Motorcycle ID card...check...Department of Veterans affairs ID card...check...Social security ID card...check...Health insurance ID card...check...Library ID card...Check...

If I can have just one card to replace all of those in my wallet...then bring that baby on...
I mean...they can already scan you and tell how much cash you have...and read all of your credit cards...

I guess I really am really just a boring person with nothing much to hide...

YouSir

link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

You realise of course, that this puts me at complete odds with the Trump administration so far.

*For clarity's sake, also my own government, but thats by the by and not related to this topic*

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
So how many illegals are currently in the USA?

3 mil out of X?

plausible?

I linked to Pew Research earlier. They track 11.1 million - with approx. 10 million of them being adults.
So the claim is that 30% of them voted.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Mark my words, it'll be used as cover for something very very bad. And with this voter fraud thing in particular..

Mandatory ID for every US citizen - no ID, no vote | no ID, no entitlements | no ID, no e-commerce.

It will be sold as the gauntlet to destroy terrorism, illegal immigration, illegal gun ownership and I could go on, but you get the picture - one ID.

Mark my words, it's coming.

It was just a matter of when, but you are spot on I do agree. I believe history has already been written. I'm just hoping for a few FU's along the way. He means well I truly believe, but this--and related subjects--is where he can be manipulated.

edit on 25-1-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I have not seen any evidence of what you are talking about. Then again I rarely read Mother Jones or HuffPo.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

what about Obama and Hillary bringing in millions of illegals and giving them ID's so they can illegally vote? You think none of them voted with their fresh shiny ID's?

How would having IDs allow them to vote? They have to be citizens to be registered to vote. Or are you saying Obama & Hillary were running some kind of operation where illegals were given fake IDs so they could pose as legal registered voters? Then the trick would be just vote before the real holder of that identity voted, and hope that no suspicions are raised when any of those millions of disenfranchised citizens tried to cast their ballot - only to find a doppleganger already had?

That's quite a long shot conspiracy!! Have you come across any stories of registered voters told that they couldn't vote because someone already voted under their registration?

This might be the most "out there", unbelievable, nonsensical conspiracy theory I've ever come across - including sugar demons!
In california, all you need is an ID with an address on it to vote. Are you reading this thread? In 2015, cali started giving illegals drivers licenses.

But you still have to be a US Citizen for your driver's license to automatically register you to vote. While it's bizarre that they give drivers licenses to illegal aliens instead of just deporting them, it's really easy to discover that it doesn't give them voting rights or ability - unless you get your fake news from Fox & Friends

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

That number is from 2006?

we got more or less in 10yr doubt it stays the same over a decade?

So 30% according to that hmmm

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpaceGoatFart

Cool, but your thread here is calling him out as a liar for claiming voter fraud.

False. Like all Trump supporters in the thread, your bias prevented you from reading the thread without blinders.

The thread here claims it's ridiculous and downright lies to throw around the figures of 3 to 5 millions while at the same time claiming an investigation is needed to determine how big the problem is.

That you couldn't even tell the subject of the thread properly should be a huge wake up call to you if you value critical thinking even the slightest.
the 3-5 million is from actual reports sent in from many districts. It is the number he was given to work with. The call for an investigation will determine if it is an accurate estimate.

But i can see you just wanted to correct me on a subtle point that i thought was pretty evident for those who have made it to the seventh page. You did read the whole thread right?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Also TrueBrit, there is another thing you are forgetting. At this point most of us are completely focused on stopping globalism.
These sort of orders and laws coming in will make that possible.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

a reply to: Fools

Utter rubbish.

For a start, if the slightest bit of what you have stated is true, you should hand yourself over to the authorities, because you committed an offence against truth, and your fellow citizens. The fact that you were prepared to go along with ANY of it, means that your word is worth absolutely nothing, such an immoral thing is it that you have claimed to have been party to. Absolutely shameful behaviour and utterly bad form.

Second, what Trump has done in the last forty eight hours, has been nothing short of the most fascistic, utterly unsupportable series of actions that have been taken in such a short space of time. He undid years and years of progress toward equality, by denying LGBTQ persons the right to equal treatment by citizens, effectively making them second class under the law, he attempted to remove access to abortions from 27 million women worldwide, with the Mexico City Policy (which has, thank God, been corrected by the Netherlands), and has been working toward an executive order making black site prisons, and expanded torture techniques LEGAL!

The United States of America already has political prisons within some of its larger facilities, but these hold prisoners who simply should not be in any kind of prison. Political activists, animal welfare protestors, protestors and protest leaders against Wall Street and the Fed, and all sorts of other, legitimate activists without any actual reason to be in jail what so ever. These jails are illegal, but no one does a thing about that. Can you imagine how it is going to be, when those political prisons get blended into those black sites. Some kid out there, looking after the foxes and the mountain lions, or protesting about wage inequality, getting waterboarded or worse???

WHAT THE HELL STRIKES YOU AS BRILLIANT ABOUT THAT?

You are spot on.

I feel the Shadow Rising, which seems like a dramatic thing to say, until you look and the darkness is palpable, and how insane is it that people don't SEE it or FEEL it heading toward them in a billowing cloud of fascistic behavior, narcissism, cronyism, ethics violations, media clampdowns and more???

If people on the right would get over calling all of us "butthurt" and get their own heads out of their nether regions, they might detect that certain ominous feeling of the ground shifting beneath their feet and the curtain getting ready to be thrown over their eyes.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

2016 - the number is from 2016.

OOOPS! 2014 - my bad.

More like a straight 11 million in 2016

edit on 25-1-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

If they did do it, what does that say about Trump being 'different' than other past presidents and politicians?

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck.... I think we all know how that saying goes.

If he's doing the exact same things as past presidents and politicians then stop saying he's different because he's not.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

You realise of course, that this puts me at complete odds with the Trump administration so far.

*For clarity's sake, also my own government, but thats by the by and not related to this topic*

Don't worry, your strong & brave Brexit patriots have your back (Well done, mates!) When the going gets rough, your safe space will be behind one of their backs.

edit on 25-1-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
This whole voter fraud issue.

Still isn't gaslighting.

It's a replay of the birther certificate issue - in fact, it's a replay of his entire Twitter campaign. He knows the press and the left are going to looking for something to get in a lather about, so he gives them something that, ultimately, means nothing. While they are busy getting in a tizzy over something his election fraud claims, he's busy getting on with the real work.

Trump is so far inside people's OODA loop that they need to start calling it the TOODA loop.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
The "Trigger" part are the words "illegal votes".

People get triggered and automatically assume "illegal aliens" !!

Illegal votes include dead people votes and multiple votes tabulated etc. etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join