It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is Gaslighting - And Yall Are Eating it Up

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

And why would you say that? What compells you to be so frigging hateful?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: Woodcarver

Yes and you probably hated it then..under Trump..all good..strange.
What? You think i was ever for the mass gathering of citizens private info? Is anyone for this? Don't be a hack who puts words in other's mouths.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Go for it Netherlands, be the hero I guess or whatever.

Netherlands loves Obama, but Michelle sure doesnt...

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: LuXTeN

It's not hate. It's lack of respect for those chumped out by a gaslighting, no class, lying, pu$$y grabbing, mocker of the disabled, POS like Trump.

When you sleep with dogs, expect to get a few fleas.

No political correctness from me. I tell it like I see it. This is the mud pit....remember.

btw...I voted for a real man Gov. G. Johnson not some elitist wanna be.
edit on 25-1-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I agree with the content, but the S&F is because it tickles me to see a Canadian using the word "Yall".

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

Trump doesn't care about anything but himself. He's has all the hallmarks of a classic Narcissistic personality disorder.

Trust me if he'd won the popular vote and if the polls had shown him winning the whole time, he would have never, ever mentioned voter fraud.

~Tenth
This is all opinion. The fact is you don't know what the man is thinking. You are just projecting your own bias onto him. Which should be obvious to even you. I was not a supporter of his until he won. Now he is my president and i want him to do a good job. It's people like you who push your opinion of what you think trump wants as if it's real. And then ignore all of the posts that disagree with you. When you get frustrated, you revert back to the daily buzzwords spewed by cnn and the like.

Actually it sounds a lot like gaslighting.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
California alone estimates to have 2.5 million ILLEGAL immigrants in their states borders. Its not a stretch.
Anyway, the electoral college was a landslide. Stop hating.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Yes, I was going to edit my post..I cannot speak for you..my apologies
However when someone just say's..so and so did it, or he started it, rather than..he needs to make it right. It sounds like total acceptance.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
As expected, the cognitive dissonance experienced by Trump cultists prevent them from actually responding to the topic of the thread:

- That regardless of the fact that fraud exist or not, the figure of 3 to 5 millions was thrown around, without anything to support it, because it would - magically - mean Trump actually won the popular vote. Because it's all about his fragile ego.

- That it's nothing new to his character. Trump has had a consistant and regular habit of boldly and unashamedly lying to the face of the American public; up to 70% of his statements being factually false www.politifact.com...

Instead they prefer to derail the discussion and bring it anywhere far from these easily two verifiable truths.

I agree with truebrit, it has the color, the smell and the sound of a fascist regime incoming, and like countless times before, easily impressionable individuals all line up behind the beloved leader, waiting for its quick implementation.

It's really a sad day for the US. I don't recognize America anymore.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Oh good, you tell it like it is . Well so do I!

Try Again you're failing.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Could you link your data? What is the source? Where are the sources it is using to make these claims?

One source, John McLaughlin, the Republican pollster, is known as a bad source...for example...

National GOP: Don't use Cantor's pollster (McLaughlin)

And the other Old Dominion survey...not seen as academically valid due to questionable parameters, etc.

Link

This info was hyped by the far-right to "prove" massive voter fraud by noncitizens. It is simply flawed data.

Like this...

MYTH: Study Shows Huge Percentages Of Undocumented Immigrants Illegally Cast Votes

Fox Host Hyped Questionable Study To Stoke Fears That "Illegals Voted Between Two And Six Percent The Last Two Elections." Fox & Friends co-host Brian Kilmeade claimed a recent study found that "illegals voted between two and six percent over the last two elections," and said it "reveals a significant number of noncitizens casting votes alongside real citizens right here in the United States come election day." Fox guest Rachel Campos-Duffy of the Libre Initiative, a Koch-funded non-profit that targets Latino voters, speculated that non-citizen voting could have "national implications." [Fox News, Fox & Friends, 10/27/14]

FACT: Experts Have Cast Doubt On The Study's Methodology And Conclusion

Experts Raised Doubts About The Study's Methodology And Conclusion. Brown University political scientist Michael Tesler questioned the study's "methodological challenges," noting the possibility that non-citizens may have misreported their citizenship status. He pointed out that many self-reported non-citizens in 2012 reported being citizens in 2010, indicating a high rate of response error "which raises important doubts about their conclusions" Tesler also noted that a "number of academics and commentators have already expressed skepticism about that paper's assumptions and conclusions" which seem to be "tenuous at best." [The Washington Post, Monkey Cage, 10/27/14]

The Study's Authors Outlined The Limitations Of Their Findings. In a October 24 blog post in The Washington Post, Jessie Richman and David Earnest, two authors of the study, admitted that their "extrapolation to specific state-level or district-level election outcomes is fraught with substantial uncertainty." The authors noted that the non-citizen sample they examined was "modest" and relied on self-reporting, which can create errors, and attempts to verify the accuracy of the self-reporting was imperfect and supplemented by estimates. [The Washington Post, Monkey Cage, 10/27/14]

LINK

Try Pew Research : 5 facts about illegal immigration in the US

So, just because there is a "study" out there or a "poll" or "survey" doesn't mean that it is ACCURATE. Flawed methodology = flawed data which can be used to reach flawed conclusions.

There are 11.1 million illegal immigrants in the US at this time according the Pew Research link above.
About 1 million of these are illegal children (many are born here and become citizens, so all children born to illegal immigrants are not counted as non-citizens, only those not born here.)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: LuXTeN

It's not hate. It's lack of respect for those chumped out by a gaslighting, no class, lying, pu$$y grabbing, mocker of the disabled, POS like Trump.

When you sleep with dogs, expect to get a few fleas.

No political correctness from me. I tell it like I see it.
well you certainly tell it like you see it. Because you are adept at mimicking the buzzwords you watch on the TV. Unfortunately, you're not telling it like it is. You are happy to spread the MSM's directive.

link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

I'm far more willing to believe that there was massive voter fraud on the part of the DNC or the RNC, via electronic voting.

Or

The Election was Stolen – Here’s How…

link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
I was not a supporter of his until he won. Now he is my president and i want him to do a good job.

It shouldn't prevent you and everyone to remain critical about what the guy is telling you, presenting it like facts, when they know very well these are not. Regardless of whether he is the president.

It shouldn't be a reason for intellectual laziness

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I also want him to do well.

I'm basing my opinion on his words and actions throughout the campaign.

I'd much rather he be a good POTUS than a bad one, anybody who just opposes Trump because he's Trump is an idiot IMO.

Actions and words are what matter, not just red or blue.

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: tothetenthpower

I'm in california, and illegals were at the polls voting next to me. These were not americans. You must not live in cali.....

I'm born and bred in Cali.

California was built by those of Mexican descent.

Tell me - - - exactly how you determine a person of Mexican heritage is illegal.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Yes, I was going to edit my post..I cannot speak for you..my apologies
However when someone just say's..so and so did it, or he started it, rather than..he needs to make it right. It sounds like total acceptance.
Only when you see yourself on one side or the other. Pull yourself to the center and support our country. No matter who is at the helm. fake news is real. Lies come from both sides. Only a partisan thinks it's only one sided.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

I also want him to do well.

I'm basing my opinion on his words and actions throughout the campaign.

I'd much rather he be a good POTUS than a bad one, anybody who just opposes Trump because he's Trump is an idiot IMO.

Actions and words are what matter, not just red or blue.

~Tenth
Cool, but your thread here is calling him out as a liar for claiming voter fraud. Which is obviously a true claim. His numbers might be high, they might be low. He is calling for an investigation to find out. What is so terrible about that?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Utter rubbish.

For a start, if the slightest bit of what you have stated is true, you should hand yourself over to the authorities, because you committed an offence against truth, and your fellow citizens. The fact that you were prepared to go along with ANY of it, means that your word is worth absolutely nothing, such an immoral thing is it that you have claimed to have been party to. Absolutely shameful behaviour and utterly bad form.

Second, what Trump has done in the last forty eight hours, has been nothing short of the most fascistic, utterly unsupportable series of actions that have been taken in such a short space of time. He undid years and years of progress toward equality, by denying LGBTQ persons the right to equal treatment by citizens, effectively making them second class under the law, he attempted to remove access to abortions from 27 million women worldwide, with the Mexico City Policy (which has, thank God, been corrected by the Netherlands), and has been working toward an executive order making black site prisons, and expanded torture techniques LEGAL!

The United States of America already has political prisons within some of its larger facilities, but these hold prisoners who simply should not be in any kind of prison. Political activists, animal welfare protestors, protestors and protest leaders against Wall Street and the Fed, and all sorts of other, legitimate activists without any actual reason to be in jail what so ever. These jails are illegal, but no one does a thing about that. Can you imagine how it is going to be, when those political prisons get blended into those black sites. Some kid out there, looking after the foxes and the mountain lions, or protesting about wage inequality, getting waterboarded or worse???

WHAT THE HELL STRIKES YOU AS BRILLIANT ABOUT THAT?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Is it gaslighting if the person wants to be gaslighted? I think we need a new term.

How about Trumplighting? All the good stuff from gaslighting with the added bonus of people not caring they're being gaslighted.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join