It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is Gaslighting - And Yall Are Eating it Up

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

hey've defended Trump, true, but they are not repeating his claims.

That's the same thing. If you say something, and then somebody else defends your position, then you're saying the same thing they are.

So one, Trump is in fact not repeating it over and over again, and neither is Kelly Anne Conway and other mouthpiece's. But we do keep hearing about it ad nauseum. So who is doing the gas Lighting?

He's saying he wants to open a massive investigation into illegal voting, but yet won't provide any details as to why he thinks that 3 to 5 million people voted illegally.

This is my issue. He's been claiming the election is rigged since he starting running for office. If it wasn't illegals, it was the media, if it wasn't the media it was the electoral college, or the RNC, or whome ever.

Trump has consistently castes doubt on the electoral process in America. Illegal voting to shore up the 3 million he lost in the popular vote is just the newest step.

~Tenth
Are you against an investigation into illegal voting? Even though we have brought you proof of over 100,000 cases of illegal voting in this thread?

And most of those illegal voters, voted for Trump! Trump bragged about how Hispanics loved him remember?
the illegals? Voted for the guy who ran on a platform of deporting illegals? Instead of hillary who ran on the platform of quick citizenship for illegals? Do you have a fever?

In fact you don't know who they voted for. You don't even know if they were Hispanics. No real evidence, just BS supposition from infowars. Typical gaslighter behavior. Deny, protect, deflect and adore. It's sad, really really really sad, believe me very very sad.

edit on 25-1-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: AboveBoard

Maybe a bar code tattoo as well, or a chip implant..it's all good, the Trumpeters love the surveillance and collection of data.
Which started before bush and was expanded by Obama?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Well Bev Harris of Black Box voting.org an independant analyst of elections reckons she has proof Hillary stole 5 states off Trump via vote shaving technology,liberals want an investigation so be it,but they are not going to be happy with the result.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Sure, that would have been a good reason, but Trump wasn't going to deport 11 million or 30 million people. Any critical thinking person can see that.

There's not the money, nor the staffing, or the supplies or equipment to do that. It's economic suicide.

The number is very political and largely unknowable, asking people if they are breaking the law is difficult.

That I will agree with you 100%, it is very hard to determine these numbers. And Trump specifically stated that the 3 to 5 million 'illegal' votes are what cost him the popular vote.

It's an ego thing, nothing more. The man cares that he LOST something and wants to prove that he didn't, by any means necessary.

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
This is why I didn't vote for him, he's a smoking liar.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

I'm far more willing to believe that there was massive voter fraud on the part of the DNC or the RNC, via electronic voting.

Yes, I could easily see 3 million votes being swung that way.

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

a reply to: LesMisanthrope

hey've defended Trump, true, but they are not repeating his claims.

That's the same thing. If you say something, and then somebody else defends your position, then you're saying the same thing they are.

So one, Trump is in fact not repeating it over and over again, and neither is Kelly Anne Conway and other mouthpiece's. But we do keep hearing about it ad nauseum. So who is doing the gas Lighting?

He's saying he wants to open a massive investigation into illegal voting, but yet won't provide any details as to why he thinks that 3 to 5 million people voted illegally.

This is my issue. He's been claiming the election is rigged since he starting running for office. If it wasn't illegals, it was the media, if it wasn't the media it was the electoral college, or the RNC, or whome ever.

Trump has consistently castes doubt on the electoral process in America. Illegal voting to shore up the 3 million he lost in the popular vote is just the newest step.

~Tenth
Are you against an investigation into illegal voting? Even though we have brought you proof of over 100,000 cases of illegal voting in this thread?

And most of those illegal voters, voted for Trump! Trump bragged about how Hispanics loved him remember?
the illegals? Voted for the guy who ran on a platform of deporting illegals? Instead of hillary who ran on the platform of quick citizenship for illegals? Do you have a fever?

In fact you don't know who they voted for. You don't even know if they were Hispanics. No real evidence, just BS supposition from infowars. Typical gaslighter behavior. Deny, protect, deflect and adore.

I never mentioned race and i really don't care where they are from, but if you think the illegal immigrants voted for the guy who swore to deport them, i will question your rationale and ask you to explain the benefit of their decision.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Yea the info is out there.
But we are really going to get into battle over the what source is lying.
And then we will get into who is funding these sources
And then these sources political affiliations.

Even if and when the 100% proof comes out, it will still be disputed.

Stealing it from bernie seems to be accepted by everyone though.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Sure, that would have been a good reason, but Trump wasn't going to deport 11 million or 30 million people. Any critical thinking person can see that.

There's not the money, nor the staffing, or the supplies or equipment to do that. It's economic suicide.

The number is very political and largely unknowable, asking people if they are breaking the law is difficult.

That I will agree with you 100%, it is very hard to determine these numbers. And Trump specifically stated that the 3 to 5 million 'illegal' votes are what cost him the popular vote.

It's an ego thing, nothing more. The man cares that he LOST something and wants to prove that he didn't, by any means necessary.

~Tenth
Or perhaps he is tired of non citizens effecting our elections. And the left promising them citizenship if they support them enough to keep dems in office.
edit on 25-1-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

Are you accusing smokers of being liars?

By the way Trump doesn't smoke
edit on 25-1-2017 by LuXTeN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: LuXTeN

Are you accusing g smokers of being liars?

By the way Trump doesn't smoke

I think he was just using "smoking" as an adjective for "obvious" or something

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Yes and you probably hated it then..under Trump..all good..strange.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Yes, I realise that. Thanks.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Trump doesn't care about anything but himself. He's has all the hallmarks of a classic Narcissistic personality disorder.

Trust me if he'd won the popular vote and if the polls had shown him winning the whole time, he would have never, ever mentioned voter fraud.

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Oh come on, everyone with even a speck of honesty in them knows that the democratic party has always been involved in voter fraud.
Years back (many years) I had a buddy that worked for the local DNC and he asked me to go around with him on election night to assist voters. We drove around and picked up bums and took them to the local poll and then told them they would get smokes and beer if they promised to vote a straight dem ticket. And they did have a bum party that night.

Hell even logic tells you that the push against voter ID is strictly an attempt to allow people to vote illegally. India, the second most populous country in the world that has areas so impoverished that the poor there would die to be poor here requires voter id.

Regardless, I think what Trump is doing is brilliant. He is flooding the politic with so much that they don't really know what to cover. This way, many of his executive orders will stick while the press is chasing something else.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

That was the biggest shameful thing of the whole election. IMO, Bernie probably would have won over Trump.

But on no, the Clinton Dynasty needed one more run of shame before it all ended.

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

IMO, this image best describes gas lighting insofar as questioning ones own sanity.....

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: LuXTeN

Are you accusing smokers of being liars?
:

Not liars, they just stink like the poison they inhale.
And there's evidence it negatively affects your thinking.

sad, really sad, believe me.

edit on 25-1-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

That was the biggest shameful thing of the whole election. IMO, Bernie probably would have won over Trump.

But on no, the Clinton Dynasty needed one more run of shame before it all ended.

~Tenth

I supported Clinton, but I will never be able to forgive her for that. Don is our president bc of that.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Give it a rest and quit being a crying snowflake about this subject already!

REVEALED: Michigan Recount Uncovers Serious Voter Fraud in Detroit- VOTES COUNTED UP TO 6 TIMES
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

As an example of one state where there was discovered the DNC cheated on votes. Have a read on it. I am pretty sure there was other voter fraud in other states as well. So yeah cry all you want that Trump is being a baby about the popularity vote....FACT: there is much voting fraud out there...and DJT will expose the truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join