It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is Gaslighting - And Yall Are Eating it Up

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

No just No!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
a reply to: Woodcarver

I don't disagree that there is voter fraud. It's just so few and far between, that it can't possibly be more than a drop in the bucket when it comes to the outcome.

But every time somebody gives me a source, it's always like, we looked at 1000 cases and found 10.

Or 2.2% of illegals.

Those numbers aren't going to equate to 3 million votes on election day.

~Tenth
I personally posted a quote which pointed out 3,700+ cases from one district. Fauxmoulder posted a quote which specifically points out that there were enough illegal votes to cause a change in the outcome. Just a few posts above these?
edit on 25-1-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

a reply to: Woodcarver

I don't disagree that there is voter fraud. It's just so few and far between, that it can't possibly be more than a drop in the bucket when it comes to the outcome.

But every time somebody gives me a source, it's always like, we looked at 1000 cases and found 10.

Or 2.2% of illegals.

Those numbers aren't going to equate to 3 million votes on election day.

~Tenth

Who would be in a position to report people as voting illegally?

How can we ever really know how many illegals voted in an election?

How could we even know how many people voted as someone else in an election?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Well I'm also counting his advisers and Kelly Anne Conway and such, as they are effectively just mouth pieces for him.

~Tenth

They've defended Trump, true, but they are not repeating his claims. Yet how many times have we read about Kelly Anne Conway "dodging questions about Trump's voter fraud claims", and how much are they going to keep repeating it over and over and over again?

So one, Trump is in fact not repeating it over and over again, and neither is Kelly Anne Conway and other mouthpiece's. But we do keep hearing about it ad nauseum. So who is doing the gas Lighting?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Illegal voting in California? You would have to be a real deaf, dumb, and blind partisan hack not to know that that indeed did happened most likely.

Jerry Brown's California is a sanctuary haven for undocumented Latinos. Listen to Brown's own words. Their Latino population is reaching 60% and that's just the ones able to be counted!

California not only ALLOWED illegals to vote, but they ENCOURAGED illegals to vote, imo.

Trump did not just pull this out of his a**. He was given reports by various people according to him. I have no reason not to believe that.

So, yes....imo, illegals were allowed and encouraged to go to the polls, imho.

edit on 25-1-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

link   
I agree.

NOOOOOooooooo!

link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

originally posted by: Woodcarver

what about Obama and Hillary bringing in millions of illegals and giving them ID's so they can illegally vote? You think none of them voted with their fresh shiny ID's?

How would having IDs allow them to vote? They have to be citizens to be registered to vote. Or are you saying Obama & Hillary were running some kind of operation where illegals were given fake IDs so they could pose as legal registered voters? Then the trick would be just vote before the real holder of that identity voted, and hope that no suspicions are raised when any of those millions of disenfranchised citizens tried to cast their ballot - only to find a doppleganger already had?

That's quite a long shot conspiracy!! Have you come across any stories of registered voters told that they couldn't vote because someone already voted under their registration?

This might be the most "out there", unbelievable, nonsensical conspiracy theory I've ever come across - including sugar demons!
In california, all you need is an ID with an address on it to vote. Are you reading this thread? In 2015, cali started giving illegals drivers licenses.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I'll go a step further and say that any non-citizen found to have cast a vote should be deported immediately. That would make two crimes on their record, the first being coming here illegally.

It is a federal crime for a non-citizen to attempt to register or vote in a federal election, punishable by imprisonment.

link   
The TPP was already dead.

Just like the Chrysler deal and a couple other things Trump claimed credit for --- they were already done. Trump had nothing to do with them.

He just promotes himself and credits himself when he did nothing of substance, or very little.

The WALL was started by Bush and continued under Obama. It's already partially complete. Construction was shut down by Homeland Security for a reason.

It is not Trump's wall.

He's still "campaigning". Throwing stuff out to the cheering crowd with zero explanation of how he's going to accomplish it.

You're being Gaslighted. Wake up.

And now, here come the Trump apologists.

+5 more 
link   

hey've defended Trump, true, but they are not repeating his claims.

That's the same thing. If you say something, and then somebody else defends your position, then you're saying the same thing they are.

So one, Trump is in fact not repeating it over and over again, and neither is Kelly Anne Conway and other mouthpiece's. But we do keep hearing about it ad nauseum. So who is doing the gas Lighting?

He's saying he wants to open a massive investigation into illegal voting, but yet won't provide any details as to why he thinks that 3 to 5 million people voted illegally.

This is my issue. He's been claiming the election is rigged since he starting running for office. If it wasn't illegals, it was the media, if it wasn't the media it was the electoral college, or the RNC, or whome ever.

Trump has consistently castes doubt on the electoral process in America. Illegal voting to shore up the 3 million he lost in the popular vote is just the newest step.

~Tenth

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
The TPP was already dead.

The WALL was started by Bush and continued under Obama. It's already partially complete. Construction was shut down by Homeland Security for a reason.

It is not Trump's wall.

So now instead of being against the wall you're giving Obama credit for it?!

Unreal

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

That's the same thing. If you say something, and then somebody else defends your position, then you're saying the same thing they are.

He's saying he wants to open a massive investigation into illegal voting, but yet won't provide any details as to why he thinks that 3 to 5 million people voted illegally.

This is my issue. He's been claiming the election is rigged since he starting running for office. If it wasn't illegals, it was the media, if it wasn't the media it was the electoral college, or the RNC, or whome ever.

Trump has consistently castes doubt on the electoral process in America. Illegal voting to shore up the 3 million he lost in the popular vote is just the newest step.

~Tenth
Are you against an investigation into illegal voting? Even though we have brought you proof of over 100,000 known cases of illegal voting in this thread?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

~Tenth
Are you against an investigation into illegal voting? Even though we have brought you proof of over 100,000 cases of illegal voting in this thread?

And most of those illegal voters, voted for Trump! Trump bragged about how Hispanics loved him remember?
edit on 25-1-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

We are not even going to agree on the number of illegals.

Considering illegals had a major reason to vote this election namely deportation, they are going to try to vote.
We know they already do not respect the law.

to get 3 million I am going to need 10% of 30 million

If I use a higher estimate of 30 million and use the 6.4% of 2008 tIhat gets me nearly 2 million

There are some sources to 30 million and reagan's one million amnesty became 3 million is a precedent for terrible counting.

The number is very political and largely unknowable, asking people if they are breaking the law is difficult.

edit: MY studies have over 13% illegals registered to vote I need 80% of those illegals registered to come to the polls and have illegal immigrant numbers around 30 million and I will get my 3 million. yes its possible
edit on 25-1-2017 by jellyrev because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Mark my words, it'll be used as cover for something very very bad. And with this voter fraud thing in particular..

Mandatory ID for every US citizen - no ID, no vote | no ID, no entitlements | no ID, no e-commerce.

It will be sold as the gauntlet to destroy terrorism, illegal immigration, illegal gun ownership and I could go on, but you get the picture - one ID.

Mark my words, it's coming.

What do you think about this -- good or bad in your opinion?

It will also require a massive database that we are required to keep updated. You know they love to gather data! And there are NEVER any mistakes...

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

~Tenth
Are you against an investigation into illegal voting? Even though we have brought you proof of over 100,000 cases of illegal voting in this thread?

And most of those illegal voters, voted for Trump! Trump bragged about how Hispanics loved him remember?
the illegals? Voted for the guy who ran on a platform of deporting illegals? Instead of hillary who ran on the platform of quick citizenship for illegals? Do you have a fever?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Maybe a bar code tattoo as well, or a chip implant..it's all good, the Trumpeters love the surveillance and collection of data.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

The little trumpets would still support don, even if he admittedly shot someone in the streets for being poor.

There is nothing don can say or do to change their minds. They will search and search and cherry pick fake news to justify their beliefs.

And yes, the change Obama brought was refreshing to the masses that are unified, but miserable to the bigots. They are very weak and not strong in their faith, so enforcing separation of church and state was a change that shook them to pieces. Enforcing equal rights for gays made them shrivel up in hate.

Now they have a president that sides (or pretends to side) with them and they will glorify this cheeto messiah in their minds no matter what.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Gas lighting, fake news, alternative facts...

All of these buzzwords, and not a one of them accurately describes the problems associated therewith.

Its not Gas Lighting:

Its lying so often, and so ridiculously, that people either fall bashfully in line with the lie, or loose their minds watching everyone else do so.

Its not fake news:

It is a psychological operation designed to destroy democracy, by making it impossible to know what is accurate, and what is not, without significant research on the part of the individual, research that most individuals are simply unwilling to invest time into, either because they lack the knowledge necessary to research effectively and deeply, or because they simply have not the patience or time to do so.

These methodologies are absolutely fundamental to only ONE kind of governance, they are the hallmark of one singular approach to statehood, and that is fascism. The creation and support of a mono-cultural, narrow minded society, in which the population are fixated upon and believe only the information presented to them by their leadership, refuse to look deeper into matters to ascertain the unedited truth of them, are intellectually castrated and LIKE to be, by a system whose purpose is the absolute devastation of critical thought, scientific rigour, or the ability to develop these things in the future, to make it easier for the feeble minded to appear wise before their adoring public.

And for those suggesting that gaslighting is a tactic being used by everyone at the moment, I say that while that may be the case, it is ONLY a mark of an impending fascism, when it becomes absolutely ubiquitous throughout the informational output of the leadership or administration of a government. When the media do it, it is called editorial control. When the government do it, it is time to sharpen up your blades and go to war with them. Period.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Luckily the left in this country is standing up to fight this incoming monstrosity.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join