It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is Gaslighting - And Yall Are Eating it Up

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

You live in CA, correct?

Most of what I hear locally is, "Man, look at those peoples head in California exploding over Trump!"

Point being: our daily experience tends to be regional.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I am in SoCal, nobody who supports Trump here is making apologies. They are loving this. I just avoid the conversations.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: Xenogears

What is truly amazing, though, is the outcome of a yuge manipulative scam that you never even imagined.

I just had some Trumper friends apologize to me with the "WTF did we let ourselves in for"...

"I told you so" never sounded so sweet!

RIGHT???? Hey, did you go to the awards last night?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I am in SoCal, nobody who supports Trump here is making apologies. They are loving this. I just avoid the conversations.

Me too. Its rare to find someone to discuss politics with who isn't in the tank for a party or personality.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

You live in CA, correct?

Most of what I hear locally is, "Man, look at those peoples head in California exploding over Trump!"

Point being: our daily experience tends to be regional.

I live in Cal when working on a show. But New Mexico most of the time, where I heard the comment.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

What is truly amazing, though, is the outcome of a yuge manipulative scam that you never even imagined.

I just had some Trumper friends apologize to me with the "WTF did we let ourselves in for"...

"I told you so" never sounded so sweet!

RIGHT???? Hey, did you go to the awards last night?

Yes, filled with snowflakes. I have embraced that insult as well as my favorite "people like you"

Now that ATS has turned into one yuuugggeeee mud pit, the insults have little impact. Nobody seems to care and I really like to be able to sling around the profanity. "family frendly" has gone by way of Trump speak I guess. So sad, really really really sad, believe me very sad.

edit on 30-1-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

grassroots populist movement, trumped a candidate with all the media throwing propaganda 24 7, and for whom some machines had given more votes than voters. And it remains to be seen what other questionable things happened on the way to the voting polls.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

If'd have known i'd have looked you up.

Im moving to Hill Country after the end of this week. But I bet we could kill a few beers together.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

If'd have known i'd have looked you up.

Im moving to Hill Country after the end of this week. But I bet we could kill a few beers together.

Texas hill country? Love it!

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

After April ill be established in the area. If you end up near Austin or Waco, ill be living between the 2.
I'd love to pour a beer or 2.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
It's as the OP learned a new word doing crosswords and the party of the poor uses the internet to recompense their reality.

top topics

<< 21  22  23   >>

join