It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is Gaslighting - And Yall Are Eating it Up

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: Xenogears

Trump beat all the republicans,

Yes. It was 'slim pickin's'.

he beat all the sjws,

and they are....whom???

he beat hillary by the popular vote

No, my dear. No, he lost the popular vote, and no quantity of denying it is going to change the FACT that she won the popular vote....

in all the country minus special california, iirc.

You are mistaken. Whatever you "recall" that leads you to those statements was false.

The reality is he was a populist candidate
Yes! He was. And so was Bernie!!!

chosen by the people
Chosen by what people? Your people? Or the media's people? Or the government's people? Or the media people? Or MTV's people?

Because see, my "people" (65 million of us) did not vote for him.

and for the people.
Again, by whom?

Please help us all understand how it worked out (according to your thinking).

It's true that if California's vote totals were entirely removed from the equation then Hillary Clinton would lose her popular vote lead
SNOPES

Yeah given she got less than obama EVERYWHERE minus magic california, I'm betting something fishy is going on there, as many who voted for Obama switched and voted for Trump.

California is the only state, in fact, where Clinton's margin of victory was bigger than President Obama's in 2012 — 61.5% vs. Obama's 60%.

while Clinton's overall margin looks large and impressive, it is due to Clinton's huge margin of victory in one state — California — where she got a whopping 4.3 million more votes than Trump.

Popular vote total:
Trump: 62,958,211
Clinton: 65,818,318

Popular vote total outside California:
Trump: 58,474,401
Clinton: 57,064,530

One state with dubious voting regulations. Very strange democrats gave her lower numbers than Obama everywhere, but in california she magically did better than Obama. Several of her social events were empty as F.

Trump gathered crowd after crowd, and some say his inauguration crowd neared nearly 2 Million.

The recounts saw hillary lose votes and trump gain votes, some areas couldn't be recounted because the machines had given more votes than voters for hillary. You can bet funny things happened on the way to the voting booths in california. It bucked the trend of the rest of states giving hillary less votes than Obama in 2012

edit on 28-1-2017 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-1-2017 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

The race for POTUS2020 will begin, however, in two years.

I know.

I don't know if my intellect can take another dose of the stupidity.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I'm sure all of spiritual people, including the Bible Belt, would vote for that Lol

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

originally posted by: BestinShow
a reply to: tothetenthpower

But you can't have this Orwellian double speak, gas-lighting going on at the same time.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander...

www.akdart.com...

No, it's not. It's different when it's POTUS doing it.

CHILDREN use the excuse, well he did it so I can too.

~Tenth
This is simply what happens when you put politicians and celebrities in office. I would like to see our government full of scientists. Or in other words, people who care about the truth.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

I don't think he's gaslighting, I think he's just delusional. I'm expecting a video of him throwing a tantrum in the Oval Office to be leaked any day now. There are already tweets to that effect.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

That doesn't make him delusional. As i've said a few times: i know some wealthy people. I need their wealth so I can leverage it for business, so I have insight into how their minds work. And a wealty person thinks vastly different than a poor person.

I would be unsurprised Trump throws tantrums. A billionaire is used to getting his way and doing things the way he wants to. Being told "No, you cannot do that" is not something they are accustomed to hearing. I can imagine he is struggling with the limits on is authority, as he actually has to observe them.

I also expect SCOTUS will work overtime hearing cases filed against his adminitration. Although after the ACA decisions SCOTUS is on my sh# list.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Xenogears

many who voted for Obama switched and voted for Trump.

No... they switched and voted for BERNIE. We NEVER wanted her. Bernie was the patsy in all of this.

I say we have a do-over election. Let's see someone Executively Order THAT!! Hey Judicial Branch! You're up!! This entire debacle is null and void as far as I (and tens of millions of other people) are concerned. The man is a lunatic on par with Qhaddafi, Jong Un, and Duterte and all the others. Despots. Intellectual cave men with money and an office.

How the US is dealing with it is totally ad-libbed, improv. It will NOT stand. We won't stand for it.
I'm happy to see some of his supporters who are members on ATS coming around to the reality and seeing it for what it is.
A mess. A STUPID MESS.

He belongs in a mental ward, but I'll accept locking him in his Tower instead. Tower Arrest. Way at the top, like Rapunzel.

All the world can see it except for those who don't know better. Yet. And even THEY will eventually have to "come to Jesus" and admit it. Their grand plan is a big fat fail. We are now the embarrassment of the world nations.
edit on 1/29/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

So what is Trump's death count up to and how does he stack up with those actual dictators you listed?

I can't find a source at the moment but I'm pretty sure Trump comes in dead last. Hyperbole much Buzzy?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Nope. Foresight and a keen understanding of how large groups of angry people get changes made. A deep knowledge of mental illness and personality disordered psychopathy.

I wouldn't be surprised if one day he goes on trial with Bush & Co. for WAR CRIMES at this point.

W-43 started these endless wars, the US has been complicit in hideous crimes against humanity and now are leaving all of the INNOCENT VICTIMS adrift. Collectively these madmen have utterly DESTROYED one of the oldest cradles of civilization, and have the enormous gall to not give a damn for the consequences.

I don't have to give him any more chances. His M.O. is obvious, his insanity is glaring, the anger is palpable, and there's nothing you can do to stop it. Call us 'libtards' and 'commies', blame Congress and all politicians if you want. The fact is that this IS. NOT. OKAY.

And everyone knows it except the Trump Syndrome fools who are bedazzled by the Tangerine Generalissimo. It isn't going to fly. Don't forget, we are ARMED, and we VASTLY outnumber the police.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Im not a Trump supporter, but can absolutely say that I have zero #'s to give about how the world sees us. They can laugh at us all they want....while they eat scraps from our floor. Our economy and ingenuity built the world of today, and while i am all about being a kind and polite neighbor (and believe we absolutely have not been this under any prior administration in the last 30 years), I see no reason to care what any of them think about our internal politics. Don't even get me started on their dirt that we all laugh about.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
And to all of you die-hard supporters, remember YOU will be held accountable for the atrocious things he orders and for complying with it.

HE IS NOT A KING

Nor is he ever going to be Emperor Palpatine. Humanity won't stand for it. Ask Bin Laden. oh, wait....

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Are you just fine with the refugees in exile?

You do recall, I trust, how Hitler treated the jews, right?
I can cut anyone under 25 some slack and chalk it up to crap education -- and ignorance that is systemic in certain groups of our society.
But this regime he is trying to build is nothing but hatred made incarnate. It's not something I would be proud of having voted for. I'm aware that you need the rich so you can make a living; that is sad in itself, but not giving a turd about the civilians who have been slaughtered by the West is where I really draw the line.

ESPECIALLY when it comes to the 'pro-life' bleaters who are also unhesitant to slaughter entire regions of innocent women, BORN children, and UNBORN children.

Disgraceful. So, yes. I care what the rest of the world thinks, and it's time you did, too. Just a suggestion.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Godwins law? Really? The moment he tries to round up a class of people, ill be on your shoulder screaming at your side. Until then....come on, man. Tenuous doesn't quite describe it.

RE: war...i agree. Prior presidents have been terrible. Clinton and the Chinese embassy is a good start point for modern times. Bush and his drone strikes. Obama, and his massive incresae in drone strikes. i noticed you didn't mention his name when handing out condemnations for our behavior in the middle east.

You do realize Obama has killed quite a few innocent civilians too, right?.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

A deep knowledge of mental illness and personality disordered psychopathy.

His M.O. is obvious, his insanity is glaring, the anger is palpable, and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

One of these is a obvious, glaring LIE.

And everyone knows it except the Trump Syndrome fools who are bedazzled by the Tangerine Generalissimo. It isn't going to fly. Don't forget, we are ARMED, and we VASTLY outnumber the police.

That's cute, now your want to utilize the 2nd. This is hilarious.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

While i don't have Buzzy's training, education, or experience, I do have some experience in mental health. My only observation is that you cannot diagnose a persona. To do so would be considered "unethical" in the field.

Nonetheless, i do not believe her professional scope carries diagnostic criteria as a tool.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

If you really think this is all okay, there is very little respect I can offer you.

Trump Supporter who Shot Antifacist in the Stomach is walking free, but journalists are looking at 10 years in prison

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Nonetheless, i do not believe her professional scope carries diagnostic criteria as a tool.

How very disrespectful.
I was a clinical psychotherapist with responsibilities to interview, diagnose, design a treatment plan tailored to their needs and personalities, and then carry it out. People with mental illnesses and adjustment disorders alike. I had dozens of cases on my list. I was responsible for outcomes. I know what I'm talking about whether you like it or not.

Beyond that, I am also very qualified in group dynamics, systems theory, macro-level analysis, and deep ecology.
It would help if you would just accept that. It is the fact. Why do I have to defend myself? There are only 2 or 3 of us on this site who have those credentials. It's unseemly, untoward, and combative to ignore them.

edit on 1/29/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

I voted for Trump. I can not however suck up all the crap he dishes out. However I can remain objective and thoughtful throughout his term(s). Seeing all of the truly bombastic comparisons is laughable..also does nothing to help me see the opposite side of the coin.

I like seeing and learning how the other side thinks and their perspective. Some, I suppose, are just too far out of reach as I'm sure resides on this side too. Crazy too because I would consider myself between a classic liberal and democrat....

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

If you really think this is all okay, there is very little respect I can offer you.

Trump Supporter who Shot Antifacist in the Stomach is walking free, but journalists are looking at 10 years in prison

What does that have to do with anything in this thread?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Do yourself a favor and stop reading that crap. It's hyperbolic nonsense. Those journalists have been released and 1 of them is cleared. See Reldras thread.

If you can't at least be rational you are going to have a friggen heart attack.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

How very disrespectful.
I was a clinical psychotherapist with responsibilities to interview and diagnose people with mental illnesses. I had dozens of cases on my list. I know what I'm talking about whether you like it or not.

I don't want you to get int your personal details. I was recalling a post you made elsewhere, but its irrelevant and I shouldn't have added it in there.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join