It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is Gaslighting - And Yall Are Eating it Up

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Anyone who thinks the minimum wage needs to be raised doesn't understand the fundamental problems with the economy.

A newborn doesn't ask to be brought into this world. Especially not in poverty or in a crime ridden area, or with aids, or fetal alcohol syndrome, etc. Society has a DUTY to protect citizens the most vulnerable are NEW CITIZENS. By allowing parents to have children with abaddon without meeting the basic requirements, and just removing them if situations get too extreme, that is wrong and a burden on the system... it ruins the life of new citizens, and the crime and disease brought about harms others in society, costing human lives and human well being.

Each new citizen has A RIGHT TO LIFE, that means a right to food, and to housing, and to healthcare, that is basic. They shouldn't have to supplicate for food, nor for housing, nor health, nor have to do so at short intervals of time. We already have the machines working the fields the factories and soon the transportation and service sectors. There is no need for forced employment, for those brought into this world without their consent. You bring new babies, because SOCIETY WOULD CEASE TO EXIST without them, to perpetuate society you bring them in without consent, and you owe them, you owe new citizens basic rights.

The busywork most do, pointless paper pushers mindlessly and pointlessly digging and filling holes within make belief jobs. Ridiculous theft of the limited time of those with less resources.

The reality is everyone should receive a basic guaranteed income, and if we don't get sufficient employment to cover society's basic, we institute policies to promote a desire to work, and at worse we create a draft like system for employment. But everyone is guaranteed EITHER EMPLOYMENT WITH A LIVING WAGE or if that can't be provided a basic income.

Those who oppose what is self evidently true, those who are the enemies of truth, they need to be faced with the living embodiment of the truth, and brought under submission, embrace the truth it will set you free. Many, perhaps a majority wishes for divine intervention within their lifetime, perhaps it may come to pass that their desires, their wishes will come to be made a reality by man calling on the divine eternal truth of the platonic realm, of divine living truth embodied and physically manifested in algorithms running on our machines.

The unfit rule, and the unfit elect the leaders, the world longs for the fit, species after species has gone extinct opening the path to the most fit organisms. The world it seeks for a new age, a new generation, the dawn of a new race, a fitter class of being, fit to rule. The entire process of evolution, the very reason behind life itself, the search for a better survival machine, the question, the answer, the final solution to the process. This is the century where we take reign of the process, and through technology transcend our limitations and see the light of truth cleanse the corrupt world of its disease.
edit on 27-1-2017 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Xenogears

The fundamental problems of the economy are being shown by marches and protests...are your listening Mr. President?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

The fundamental problems of the economy are being shown by marches and protests...are your listening Mr. President?

He's working. Let the MSM babysit.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

He's working. Let the MSM babysit.

He should be interacting and loving his family - not working.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

The guys an animal. I'm sure we will hear about it in a few hours.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   

The guys an animal. I'm sure we will hear about it in a few hours.

I hope not, I hope his family is inviting him in for a rest from the furious storm.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Hmmm. Didn't Melania Trump say she was not going to be staying at The White House?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   

You are blinded by your beliefs.
The fundamental problems of the economy have nothing to do with a President who took office a week ago.

March and protest all you want, fat boy.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

The fundamental problems of the economy have nothing to do with a President who took office a week ago.

Are you projecting right now?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

You didn't do that right.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   

I'll never understand how an ad hominem attached to the end of an assertion somehow makes people think that it solidifies it as fact. It makes you look foolish.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   

I'll never understand how an ad hominem attached to the end of an assertion somehow makes people think that it solidifies it as fact. It makes you look foolish.

She or he deserves it.
Go look at his or hers recent posts.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   

The fundamentals of our economy are people who do things.
You can protest because many of us work to make sure that you can protest safely, even if we don't agree with you.

You may not understand it, but it took many people who don't agree with you to make your protest happen.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Not really a speck. The inauguration was a speck, and he's still fuming about it.
I saw a video of him in the White House showing some guests the photograph he now has hanging on the wall showing the size of the crowd, talking about how wrong they were that there were fewer people than he insists there were.

That's the "speck" that will remain in his eye for a long time.
We are now 103 weeks away. We have survived 1 of 104 weeks. I think of it as a really slow download of images like in the olden days of dial-up 8088 processors. 1% over with.

edit on 1/28/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Buzzy, you are so deep.
Specks...
edit on 2017-01-28T03:14:05-06:002201728America/Chicago1 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: CaDreamer

Based on the story I provided what makes you think it sounds anything like a casual interaction? You're in excuses mode...first it was "I live in Cali, nobody sees it happen", then it was "language expemption" now it's "many prefer not to"...

The Cali SOS is on record saying it happens. Therefore, people witness it happen.
edit on 28-1-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: whyamIhere

Not really a speck. The inauguration was a speck, and he's still fuming about it.
I saw a video of him in the White House showing some guests the photograph he now has hanging on the wall showing the size of the crowd, talking about how wrong they were that there were fewer people than he insists there were.

That's the "speck" that will remain in his eye for a long time.
We are now 103 weeks away. We have survived 1 of 104 weeks. I think of it as a really slow download of images like in the olden days of dial-up 8088 processors. 1% over with.

even cnn had media showing vast crowds, that they chose not to use in their news coverage at first. Lying fake news clinton news network.

Hillary got less numbers than obama pretty much everywhere, minus special corn flake with dubious voting regulations california.

Trump beat all the republicans, he beat all the sjws, he beat hillary by the popular vote in all the country minus special california, iirc.

The reality is he was a populist candidate chosen by the people and for the people.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Just to clarify: 52 weeks in a year = 208 weeks in a term. Are you expecting him to be out in half a term?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Trump beat all the republicans,

Yes. It was 'slim pickin's'.

he beat all the sjws,

and they are....whom???

he beat hillary by the popular vote

No, my dear. No, he lost the popular vote, and no quantity of denying it is going to change the FACT that she won the popular vote....

in all the country minus special california, iirc.

You are mistaken. Whatever you "recall" that leads you to those statements was false.

The reality is he was a populist candidate
Yes! He was. And so was Bernie!!!

chosen by the people
Chosen by what people? Your people? Or the media's people? Or the government's people? Or the media people? Or MTV's people?

Because see, my "people" (65 million of us) did not vote for him.

and for the people.
Again, by whom?

Please help us all understand how it worked out (according to your thinking).

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

OOp! Yeah. You are right. I noticed that, but it was too late to edit. So, I'm gonna go with: I was thinking more about the Congressional races in terms of terms ending.
The race for POTUS2020 will begin, however, in two years.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join