It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is Gaslighting - And Yall Are Eating it Up

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Hrmm..

if you were ever the victim of real gaslighting, I think this thread would not exist.

shame that, now we're using valid psychological terms, because racist and homophobe have failed...

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
a reply to: Woodcarver

what about Obama and Hillary bringing in millions of illegals and giving them ID's so they can illegally vote? You think none of them voted with their fresh shiny ID's?

That's not true.

Show me the proof please.

~Tenth
this is from the FAIR website.

FAIR estimates that in 2010 the illegal alien population is almost 12 million persons. Government and academic sources estimate the illegal immigrant population at about 11 million residents.

www.fairus.org...

California opens drivers license applications to illegal immigrants. www.cbsnews.com...

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

They tell you blatant lies.
They deny they ever said something, even though you have proof.
They use what is near and dear to you as ammunition.
They wear you down over time.
Their actions do not match their words.
They throw in positive reinforcement to confuse you.
They know confusion weakens people.
They project.
They try to align people against you.
They tell you or others that you are crazy.
They tell you everyone else is a liar.

source

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
You know if the other team had have put up any other candidate but Hillary, this wouldn't even be an issue
It's funny, surreal type of funny, funny non the less

I said the same thing when it was McCain and Romney running against ... who?

+19 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: amfirst1

The proof is in wayne county where there was more votes than ballots and in California where I live, illegals can vote. The get drivers license and asked to register to vote. There are no checks for citizen status in California.

Please show me the proof.

Link the information, the articles, the data.

Otherwise, it's a lie.

~Tenth

+28 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I'm in california, and illegals were at the polls voting next to me. These were not americans. You must not live in cali.... in fact, it appeared I was the only American in there besides the people running the place. It was absolutely ridiculous. They went by address only
No identification needed. Try going to Mexico and participate in their election. They would likely put you in jail.

+21 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: savemebarry

No I'm not a victim, because I see what's happening. And no, I never called him a racist or a homophobe and you can keep your cute little straw man arguments to yourself.

We are using valid terms because it's a valid concern.

~Tenth

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

No, I want proof of them voting illegally.

Show me the proof, where millions of illegals cast ballots in this election.

~Tenth

+28 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

These were not americans.

So you know the status of everybody that was there? You can tell an illegal from a non illegal, just by looks?

That's some super power. You think you were the only American there voting that day?

lol.

They went by address only No identification needed

Wasn't that true for you as well?

~tenth
edit on 1/25/2017 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

I'm in california, and illegals were at the polls voting next to me. These were not americans. You must not live in cali.... in fact, it appeared I was the only American in there besides the people running the place. It was absolutely ridiculous. They went by address only
No identification needed. Try going to Mexico and participate in their election. They would likely put you in jail.

How does a non-American look like ? Just out of curiosity

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
OK Whats gaslighting??

Forget it I don't care just another form of attack I assume. Don't bother splaining I really don't care.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
This whole voter fraud issue.

Trump lost the popular vote by how much, 3 million? And now he's crying about how there were 3 million illegal votes?

Doesn't that sounds awfully suspicious to you? But oh no, he doesn't give you proof, he just says it, over and over and over again.

gas·light
ˈɡaslīt/
verb
gerund or present participle: gaslighting
manipulate (someone) by psychological means into questioning their own sanity.

He has no proof, he has no facts, but he'll keep saying it and eventually it'll become the truth. An alternative fact created in order to push another agenda of control. Apparently this time related to who can vote and how hard it's going to be to do that.

Now, I would like to be a supporter of Donald, there are some things he's done that I agree with. Such as the TPP pull out and some of his other economic plans, I'm okay with.

But you can't have this Orwellian double speak, gas-lighting going on at the same time. Mark my words, it'll be used as cover for something very very bad. And with this voter fraud thing in particular, not even the most dishonest of GOP officials is agreeing with him, other than his surrogates and advisers.

Be careful supporters, or soon you'll be under the same spell that Liberals fell under when Obama was elected to bring you hope and change. Turns out for a lot of you it was change you didn't really want.

~Tenth

The amount of cognitive dissonance and self-delusion coming from the most hardcore Trump fans is really, REALLY frightening.

It's going to end up real badly if Trump's administrations keep the bold lies going because Don is so thin-skinned, triggered and butthurt he must constantly rewrite reality to not hurt his feelings.

He's going to divide America even more than Obama did. It's going to be terrible

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
OK Whats gaslighting??

Forget it I don't care just another form of attack I assume. Don't bother splaining I really don't care.

Why even bother posting in a thread you don't understand or don't care about ?
Whoring after stars or just plain triggered?
edit on 25-1-2017 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Is this where you light your farts on fire??

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
This site is about denying ignorance. And yet I have seen it devolve, over the last years, into nothing but constant partisan and US political opposition.

No more critical thinking, no more unbiased look at facts. Only personal attacks and cut and paste of unverified information supporting one's political opinion. Sad!

America, just keep these quotes in mind and remember when and where they were uttered:

The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly and with unflagging attention. It must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over. Here, as so often in this world, persistence is the first and most important requirement for success.

If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will even come to believe it yourself.

You are all being manipulated, by all parties. But it's becoming even more blatant and bold under Trump. It's evident to anyone who has no skin in this game.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Are we arguing that there weren't a heck of a lot of illegal voters or just the number quoted? Wah-fest continues.

If Trump weaponizes the IRS holler.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Only in America. Hilarious Clinton should run the world she's good at it.not

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: desert

They tell you blatant lies.
They deny they ever said something, even though you have proof.
They use what is near and dear to you as ammunition.
They wear you down over time.
Their actions do not match their words.
They throw in positive reinforcement to confuse you.
They know confusion weakens people.
They project.
They try to align people against you.
They tell you or others that you are crazy.
They tell you everyone else is a liar.

source
I like this one:

3. They use what is near and dear to you as ammunition. They know how important your kids are to you, they know how important your identity is to you. So that is one of the first things they attack. If you have kids, they tell you that you did a disservice by having those children. They will tell you that if only you weren't _____________, you'd be a worthy person. They attack the foundation of your being.

I wonder if Barron would find this familiar?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Doesn't that sounds awfully suspicious to you? But oh no, he doesn't give you proof, he just says it, over and over and over again.

For posterity's sake, can we count how many times he's repeated this to us? "Over and over again" is a somewhat ambiguous number. All I can find is a tweet that mentions the subject.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Mark my words, it'll be used as cover for something very very bad. And with this voter fraud thing in particular..

Mandatory ID for every US citizen - no ID, no vote | no ID, no entitlements | no ID, no e-commerce.

It will be sold as the gauntlet to destroy terrorism, illegal immigration, illegal gun ownership and I could go on, but you get the picture - one ID.

Mark my words, it's coming.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join