It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is Gaslighting - And Yall Are Eating it Up

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: scolai

He never should have had to but let's just skip that part.
This argument is totally irrelevant to this thread.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I'm convinced though that this is just a distraction while he pushes through a cabinet that could challenge our very democracy.
Presidents don't lie to the faces of the people. Dictators do. This is just crap . He needs to go. NOW.
He's unfit I keep saying it . Every day I can put it out again because he violates our core values Every day.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Presidents don't lie to the faces of the people. Dictators do.

"My position hasn’t changed" on using executive authority to address immigration issues."

"The steel industry is producing as much steel in the United States as it ever was. It’s just (that) it needs one-tenth of the workers that it used to."

"Most young Americans right now, they’re not covered" by health insurance."

"We have doubled the distance our cars will go on a gallon of gas."

"Over the last four years, the deficit has gone up, but 90 percent of that is as a consequence of" President George W. Bush’s policies and the recession."

"Fast and Furious" began under the Bush administration."

"The only time government employment has gone down during a recession has been under me."

www.politifact.com...

My favorite from HRC.

"I never received nor sent any material that was marked classified" on her private email server while secretary of state."

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Sillyolme

Presidents don't lie to the faces of the people. Dictators do.

"My position hasn’t changed" on using executive authority to address immigration issues."

"The steel industry is producing as much steel in the United States as it ever was. It’s just (that) it needs one-tenth of the workers that it used to."

"Most young Americans right now, they’re not covered" by health insurance."

"We have doubled the distance our cars will go on a gallon of gas."

"Over the last four years, the deficit has gone up, but 90 percent of that is as a consequence of" President George W. Bush’s policies and the recession."

"Fast and Furious" began under the Bush administration."

"The only time government employment has gone down during a recession has been under me."

www.politifact.com...

My favorite from HRC.

"I never received nor sent any material that was marked classified" on her private email server while secretary of state."

Hey I like that site:

www.politifact.com...

Obama 26% false statements

www.politifact.com...

Trump 70% false statements

Yep, Trump is a pathological liar

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: SpaceGoatFart

All depends on how you like your lies served amirite?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: tothetenthpower

I'm in california, and illegals were at the polls voting next to me. These were not americans. You must not live in cali.... in fact, it appeared I was the only American in there besides the people running the place. It was absolutely ridiculous. They went by address only
No identification needed. Try going to Mexico and participate in their election. They would likely put you in jail.

i am also in California, i saw no illegals voting and neither did you. You saw brown people with accents voting. i would be willing to bet all i have ever earned that you did not ask for birth certificates from anyone that you claimed was "illegal" this is just more racist hyperbole.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

There are plenty of studies and elections where Illegals have been caught voting, and/or admitted to it.

Havard did a study here.

aun-tv.com...

How many non-citizens participate in U.S. elections? More than 14 percent of non-citizens in both the 2008 and 2010 samples indicated that they were registered to vote.

Furthermore, some of these non-citizens voted. Our best guess, based upon extrapolations from the portion of the sample with a verified vote, is that 6.4 percent of non-citizens voted in 2008 and 2.2 percent of non-citizens voted in 2010.

Estimated Voter Turnout by Non-Citizens 2008 2010 Self reported and/or verified 38 (11.3%) 13 (3.5%) Self reported and verified 5 (1.5%) N.A. Adjusted estimate 21 (6.4%) 8 (2.2%)

Even if one illegal voted it's absolutely wrong.
edit on 27-1-2017 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

Here's another detailed study here.

www.scribd.com...
edit on 27-1-2017 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: CaDreamer

I am also in SoCal and I have seen it. I posted about it when it happened (years ago), and I posted about it in this thread. To be a citizen you HAVE to be able to speak basic English, it's part of the naturalization test that allows citizenship. When you pull up to a polling station with several other people beyond the capacity of the vehicle, and you all have index cards with your name and address on it, and you can't even speak rudimentary English, and run when you find out the police are coming...then you probably aren't a US citizen.

I was threatened by the poll workers that I would be arrested for voter intimidation if the police show up. The police showed up, I was not arrested, the poll workers were told they were wrong. I was informed however that I was not allowed to call the police to report suspected voter fraud. I had to go to the CA.Gov website and download a PDF form that I then had to fill out and fax to them. It was the most ridiculous process I have ever seen.

The observers who were there were asking the same questions I was: Why are you not asking questions of the people handing you the index cards? The poll workers would say the same thing over and over "You have to talk to the elections office, you have to talk to the elections office".

Again, this is anecdotal evidence on my part, but it happened. Alex Padilla (Ca SoC) has also confirmed that this DOES happen, but he said it is MINISCULE. I have said I agree with that, I think in a major presidential race it might be in the thousands max.

Padilla's Quote:

So it's not going to make a dent in that significant margin that President Trump lost by in California

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

there are exemptions and waivers for the must speak english part it isnt a 100% thing. and accents as far as i know arent foreign lnguages

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CaDreamer

I didn't say accents did I? Can you read? I am fluent in Spanish, I have no problem with accents.

The exemption for English only applies to those over 50: According to their site, if you don't pass the test, you don't become a citizen.

Source: Requirements
Source: Possible Exemptions

I am sorry you aren't familiar with the naturalization process. Inform yourself. Puedo explicar en espanol si lo prefiere?

Edit: Again, the California Secretary of State has already said they are aware it happens. He also said he basically gives zero effs because it's so minimal it doesn't change the outcome. To act like it doesn't happen though is just ignorant.
edit on 27-1-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

I hate to be a grammar nazi but isn't it spelt y'all?

i've been whining about Trump for months and I believe I did the right thing by alerting members of his past hypocritical discrepancies, For instance he challenged Obama to provide a birth certificate but can't come up with his own tax records, he drove at least four businesses into bankruptcy, his wall has already fallen (Drug barons use catapults to get drugs over the border for Pete's sake.)

However i'll give credit where credit's due-the choice to leave the TPP was a good idea BUT if it's not followed up with tariffs and a raise in minimum wage then it will fail badly.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Anyone who thinks the minimum wage needs to be raised doesn't understand the fundamental problems with the economy.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

I agree in part but if Trump's isolationist views come true then many companies will go broke.

Many companies employ foreign employees because they work more for less pay and they and are desperate for the money to send home to their families, not to mention the employees are unaware of minimum wage laws. I've seen it first hand, a former boss wanted to charge islander workers rent to live on trailers in sight so essentially the workers were giving back their wages to the employers and bad PR in a small town is not good.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

I've seen it too. Bringing offshore employees over yet keeping them on their offshore salaries and making up for it by paying all or a portion of their rent...it's ridiculous. But that isn't about raising or lowering minimum wage, it's about enforcing existing laws and closing loopholes.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaDreamer

I'm in california, and illegals were at the polls voting next to me. These were not americans. You must not live in cali.... in fact, it appeared I was the only American in there besides the people running the place. It was absolutely ridiculous. They went by address only
No identification needed. Try going to Mexico and participate in their election. They would likely put you in jail.

i am also in California, i saw no illegals voting and neither did you. You saw brown people with accents voting. i would be willing to bet all i have ever earned that you did not ask for birth certificates from anyone that you claimed was "illegal" this is just more racist hyperbole.

The truth is the truth no matter what you say here and the truth will come out all in good time. And you may apologize at that time

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
never claimed it doesnt happen take a look back t my post and see. i said there was absolutly no way to determine if someone is a citizen by casual observation. no proof that the people you saw voting where in fact legal or illegal. i know many who prefer to not speak english, that however does not mean that english isnt known.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I'm in california, and illegals were at the polls voting next to me. These were not americans. You must not live in cali.....

I'm born and bred in Cali.

California was built by those of Mexican descent.

Tell me - - - exactly how you determine a person of Mexican heritage is illegal.

perhaps he asked them or they were bragging about it. Or overheard them asking officials if they could vote while illegal and being encouraged?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xenogears

originally posted by: Annee

I'm in california, and illegals were at the polls voting next to me. These were not americans. You must not live in cali.....

I'm born and bred in Cali.

California was built by those of Mexican descent.

Tell me - - - exactly how you determine a person of Mexican heritage is illegal.

perhaps he asked them or they were bragging about it. Or overheard them asking officials if they could vote while illegal and being encouraged?

More likely made it up.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
This whole voter fraud issue.

Doesn't that sounds awfully suspicious to you? But oh no, he doesn't give you proof, he just says it, over and over and over again.

~Tenth

I would argue liberals need to prove it isnt true... You know why? They are the ones who deny voter ID laws so we cant determine once and for all Illegals didn't/dont vote. So in effect they are the ones who are keeping us from knowing. Hmmmmmm

Thing is why don't they want voter id in VASTLY DEMOCRAT STATES WHERE IT IS THEY WHO WOULD DETERMINE IF THE VOTER ID LAWS WOULD BE FAIR OR NOT.

Last I checked california is not mainly red state, any particular reason republicans could unfairly alter the voter id laws?

As far as I know they are basically claiming we can't have voter id laws cause they can't be made fair, which is a lie, and when you lie you often have a reason for doing so.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
a reply to: JinMI

Im going to make a conscious effort to NOT repost what I just posted.

He refuses to denounce that this blathering idiot Alex Jones is wrong and on top of that, he congratulates him on his work and wants to be on his show again.

All signs point to... He agrees with this idiot.

But lets give him the benefit of a doubt...lets say he truly in his heart feels for the victims of Sandy Hook and believes them...he still is on this guys show and refuses to denounce him on the SH subject.

I just hope he is fake and loving when he visits victims during his reign.

Like when alex said the polls were skewed and trump was going to win, and the media said it was nonsense. Or when he said hillary had health issues, and iirc even bill clinton said she fell frequently before correcting, and she collapsed in 9 11. While the mainstream media claimed hillary was perfectly fine and even edited out bill's comment, or how about this nugget
"Everything will be alright, keep talking... yes we'll keep talking, everything's alright"

Reality it hits you on the way down from the top floor.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join