It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is Gaslighting - And Yall Are Eating it Up

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Apparently the OP missed the Project Veritas tapes where the DNC openly admitted to voter fraud.

But of course, we all know facts are like Kryptonite to a Liberal.

Enjoy the next 8yrs of Trump, and the following 8yrs with Ivanka Trump. Dems are like home phones now. Obsolete.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Man....come on, you know better. You have to actually source real articles when you come up with crazy ramblings like that.

I'd not doubt Trump is a SH denier. But i'd need to see evidence, if not outright proof, that this is so. The link you provided does not do that.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
a reply to: DBCowboy

Some honeymoon. The man hasn't been president for a week yet.

And already it 's fascinating sh.t show.

One moment he does something we all love, the TPP pull out for example, and the next, just tells a bold face lie about 3 million illegal votes.

That's..just...wow.

~Tenth

It has been known for 10 years that it is likely around 3 million illegal voters cast ballots in California, see the funny thing about these supposed "lies", is that they cannot be fully proven.

He is acting just as the establishment does, but you don't like it cause TRUMP.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

a reply to: visitedbythem

These were not americans.

So you know the status of everybody that was there? You can tell an illegal from a non illegal, just by looks?

That's some super power. You think you were the only American there voting that day?

lol.

They went by address only No identification needed

Wasn't that true for you as well?

~tenth
Illegals are fairly easy to tell. Here in Texas at least. I don't know what went on in California, but I can definitely buy that a crap ton of illegals voted because many illegals get false identities. However, from that angle it wouldn't be the fault of government other than perhaps neglegence.

But regardless... Trump still won.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpaceGoatFart
And yet I have seen it devolve, over the last years, into nothing but constant partisan and US political opposition.

And yet...you haven't even been a member for a SINGLE year. Stick around.....you may like it

Dorian Soran 2.0v

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

a reply to: Woodcarver

No, I want proof of them voting illegally.

Show me the proof, where millions of illegals cast ballots in this election.

~Tenth

I guess you are correct, since it not is somehow not illegal in California for illegals to vote.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Is it bad I'm alright with this because Trump's lies are very simple and easy to figure out? LOL. Although it's probably too early to say that.

What's really scary is that so many prominent politicians do this and have done this that we simply accept it as normal, and do nothing. I think we are living through a golden age for being a corrupt government official.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Trump lost the popular vote by how much, 3 million? And now he's crying about how there were 3 million illegal votes?

Members of the DNC were recorded on video encouraging people to commit voter fraud.

We need to be able to objectively measure wether voter fraud is actually taking place. If such a thing were occurring, it would be important to know.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

But regardless, you have a POTUS who gaslights the American people with lies, and he thinks that's okay.

Calling it gaslighting is hyperbole. Why would people start questioning their sanity simply because voter fraud might be a thing?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DorianSoran

originally posted by: SpaceGoatFart
And yet I have seen it devolve, over the last years, into nothing but constant partisan and US political opposition.

And yet...you haven't even been a member for a SINGLE year.

Wrong!

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: spite

Is it bad I'm alright with this because Trump's lies are very simple and easy to figure out? LOL. Although it's probably too early to say that.

This forum, this thread, heck even this election proves that it might be easy for you but not for a huge amount of Americans.

And that is a big problem.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: FrogGod

Trump lost the popular vote by how much, 3 million? And now he's crying about how there were 3 million illegal votes?

Members of the DNC were recorded on video encouraging people to commit voter fraud.

We need to be able to objectively measure wether voter fraud is actually taking place. If such a thing were occurring, it would be important to know.
Since Prez O literally openly invited illegals to vote in the election and we know that massive numbers flew over the border even a child can figure out this one. Libs are in da Nile.
edit on 26-1-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

a reply to: Woodcarver

But regardless, you have a POTUS who gaslights the American people with lies, and he thinks that's okay.

~Tenth

Hasn't that been the norm for all presidents?

Whether it's true or not its still better than lying about an incident such as Benghazi.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: FrogGod

Calling it gaslighting is hyperbole. Why would people start questioning their sanity simply because voter fraud might be a thing?

Because it's not gas lighting, the person does not know what it is.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
lol...illegals didn't vote?? Give me a break...I don't care who they did or didn't vote for, gov issued ID's should be required regardless, at the very least.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   

So tell me then, how many illegal immigrants did vote in the election?

0?

13?

35?

How many?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DomTullipso

Should he make up a number like Trump?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Uh IDK maybe because he is currently POTUS and after a week on the job he's already pulled some pretty shady sh1t? Seeing his press secretary Spicer speak to the media makes me want to laugh hysterically and cry all at the same time. Especially when he attempts to deliver some canned "alternative facts". The guy is a joke. A very subservient and cowering joke it seems. I wonder how long he'll be kept around because some of his interactions with the press on what appears to be strict orders from the Donald have been pretty pathetic.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: knows_but_doesnt

Haha.
Ya got that handy? Or just tell me where I can find it. That way if theres truth there I can see the entire context.

And does that account for three to five million votes?

Nooooo.

Psst he lies dude. Right to your face.
And he's vain.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

No it hasn't been know for years because it's not true.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join