It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is Gaslighting - And Yall Are Eating it Up

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Are you so far gone that you don't even believe in Evolution anymore and you are projecting that Trump doesn't either?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Snarl

Are you so far gone that you don't even believe in Evolution anymore and you are projecting that Trump doesn't either?

Please no one remind them that Trump was even affiliated to democrat from 2001 to 2009

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Trump also believes that the murders at Sandy Hook is a hoax.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

link?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I found worse...

www.usatoday.com...

Of course the little trumpets will say this is not proof of him with his own words and little hands saying "I denounce Sandy Hook" but in many ways, its worse.

And I just did a quick search, I think there actually may be video of him saying it.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

link?

Listen, he's going to launch an investigation about this. He's gonna launch an investigation to find out. All these children, listen to me, all these children, they would have voted for Trump. It would have been a huge victory. Tremendous.
But there are terrible people among the Democrats. People who would go as far as killing children to prevent them from voting for Trump. Even chopping their heads off. A carnage. Yes a literal carnage.

Trump would never let that happen if he was president. The children, Trump loves them, and they love him. He would never let anyone chop the head of children. Now hear this: maybe this was all an hoax. Maybe these children are still alive thanks to Trump's love. He receive some report from a very credible source saying these children, they will actually vote for Trump.

Trump WILL launch an investigation to find the truth. Because he has a big heart, a huge heart. And the carnage of children is very sad. Extremely sad! Should the democrats be worried about this investigation? Yes! We're gonna find out. And, by the way, when we say we're gonna find out. You can never really find, there are gonna be lots things that we're not going to find out about. Because you can never really find out everything.

But we will find out.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Where in that article does Trump say he thinks Sandy Hook was a hoax?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Im going to make a conscious effort to NOT repost what I just posted.

He refuses to denounce that this blathering idiot Alex Jones is wrong and on top of that, he congratulates him on his work and wants to be on his show again.

All signs point to... He agrees with this idiot.

But lets give him the benefit of a doubt...lets say he truly in his heart feels for the victims of Sandy Hook and believes them...he still is on this guys show and refuses to denounce him on the SH subject.

I just hope he is fake and loving when he visits victims during his reign.
edit on 26-1-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

So he never says that and you are continuing to make false statements and stories. Understood.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

It's not proof...for you to think it is shows a major disconnect with reality.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

So he never says that and you are continuing to make false statements and stories. Understood.

We have received a report from a very credible source saying he does believe it was a hoax.

Does it mean he actually does ? Maybe. Probably. We will launch an investigation. We will investigate his beliefs.

We're gonna find out. And, by the way, when we say we're gonna find out. You can never really find, there are gonna be lots things that we're not going to find out about. Because you can never really find out everything.

But we will find out.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Trump commented about the possibility of millions of illegals voting, baiting the Democrats and the liberal media into calling him out to investigate it.

They took the bait... hook, line, and sinker.

edit on 26-1-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

To me it means he is a very awful man, that he cannot even denounce this hoax.
edit on 26-1-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
No vote fraud?

edit on 1/26/2017 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I found worse...

www.usatoday.com...

Of course the little trumpets will say this is not proof of him with his own words and little hands saying "I denounce Sandy Hook" but in many ways, its worse.

And I just did a quick search, I think there actually may be video of him saying it.

That has nothing to do with Trump. It is an attack on Alex Jones.
Trump was on his show once.

Can you post a link to show that Trump thinks Sandy Hook was a hoax or not?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Why would he have to denounce a hoax? It's an obvious hoax. Should he address every hoax that exists? You sound ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

why don't you find one for me...that there is enough for me.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

You aren't an honest person.
edit on 26-1-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

WTF are you talking about? Facebook story?

I am actually a very honest person, on this site and in real life. You are allowed to our opinion though, it doesn't matter to me at all, bc I do not even know you.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

You lied about trump supporting the Sandy Hook hoax. You don't seem like an honest person no matter how much you try to claim to be one. You might believe yourself, but that doesn't make you honest. You are no better than Alex Jones. No doubt he believes he is an honest person as well.
edit on 26-1-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join