It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is Gaslighting - And Yall Are Eating it Up

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I wouldn't criticize Papa Trump too hard. It took Obama 3 years to provide his birth certificate. Let him take his time. I'm sure he'll produce proof that he did, in fact file taxes before producing a long-form tax return.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Were we given evidence that Russia "blah blah election blah"? No? We had to trust the CIA? Hmm ok.

Let an investigation be conducted. Why? Well, to quote Stephan Molyneux: "Illegal immigrants simply don't vote because it's illegal- Just like nobody uses illegal drugs in America."

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

You want proof?

I.C.E. Agent routinely arrested illegal immigrants with voter registration cards.

If you knew anything about California, that is how the Democrats stay in power here. They allow illegal immigrants to vote whom usually always vote Democrat. It's pretty known here, which is why its always a blue state. California is the only reason Hillary won the popular vote.

Check out the voter ID laws by state:

en.wikipedia.org...

California: No ID Required. In most cases, California voters are not required to show identification before they cast ballots.

It is this way by design. California is being taken over by illegal immigrants from Mexico.

...before you say anything, my grandfather immigrated here legally from Mexico, so don't even try to call me racist. It's the truth. California is the new Mexico.
edit on 25-1-2017 by anonfamily because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Also, I don't think Trump is saying 3 million are illegal immigrants. He is saying 3 million are 1 of the following 3:

1: Illegal Immigrant Voter
2: Dead Man Voter
3: Repeat voter across states.

Trump is calling for an investigation to get that proof you so very need.
edit on 25-1-2017 by anonfamily because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Hey did anyone see this.
This happened 2 days ago. talk about BTFO

Press asking Why Trump is not investigating vote numbers

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I guess they will go door to door of registered voters in California and ask for papers to prove they are citizens.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Or you could just require ID...If we can spend billions of dollars on an election we can spend a few million getting ID cards to people who can't afford them.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Gaslighting is far more insidious, subtle, and once ciphered, blatant,
than anything Trump's being can cogitate.

One salient component of gaslighting is that the target
does not have a clue that the lights are being systematically dimmed.

Here's a prime example:
It's like when you watch TV, any and all of it.

I have a suspicion that the media cleverly put the term into play,
hoping to pre-sell the concept, as damage control, in their favor.

It was a poor strategy. Trump is not subtle. If anything, he is responding to being gaslighted,
and incapable of gaslighting, in a word.

This change in ethos is like a holocaust for them, and globalism has been
set back a hundred years or more due to Trump's entrance.

The EU is kaput. Merkel and her globalist ilk are toast. And all the pieces of eastern european sovereignty God returned to self governance are on high alert, because the weathermen are no longer boldly soliciting that they are gay, or do S and M, or used to have a dick, and sew can yew, since the ethos abruptly shifted,
and they are pissed.

edit on 26-1-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: only a few minutes airborne Brian started to vomit and run a high fever.

edit on 26-1-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: A doctor forced weakened George Harrison to autograph a guitar for the physician's teenage son two weeks before the ex Beatle died of cancer, a lawsuit filed Tuesday alleges

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
This whole voter fraud issue.

Trump lost the popular vote by how much, 3 million? And now he's crying about how there were 3 million illegal votes?

Doesn't that sounds awfully suspicious to you? But oh no, he doesn't give you proof, he just says it, over and over and over again.

gas·light
ˈɡaslīt/
verb
gerund or present participle: gaslighting
manipulate (someone) by psychological means into questioning their own sanity.

He has no proof, he has no facts, but he'll keep saying it and eventually it'll become the truth. An alternative fact created in order to push another agenda of control. Apparently this time related to who can vote and how hard it's going to be to do that.

Now, I would like to be a supporter of Donald, there are some things he's done that I agree with. Such as the TPP pull out and some of his other economic plans, I'm okay with.

But you can't have this Orwellian double speak, gas-lighting going on at the same time. Mark my words, it'll be used as cover for something very very bad. And with this voter fraud thing in particular, not even the most dishonest of GOP officials is agreeing with him, other than his surrogates and advisers.

Be careful supporters, or soon you'll be under the same spell that Liberals fell under when Obama was elected to bring you hope and change. Turns out for a lot of you it was change you didn't really want.

~Tenth

That isn't gaslighting at all. Gaslighting is what has been done by the msm has been doing to the supsectible masses. The psychological abuse is self evident is the reaction to Trumps win and inauguration. These people have been reduced to petulant children displaying various signs of mental illness/disordrr and violent verbal and physical tantrums. Their entire reality manufactured by the msm was shattered before their eyes. They cant understand or accept actual reality. Their sanity has been challenged. They have been pycholoigcally abused, and manipulated for years by the msm.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Please show me the proof.

Link the information, the articles, the data.

Otherwise, it's a lie.

~Tenth

Looks like someone here at ATS is quite adept at lying and spreading deceitful information themselves. You can find him if you look in the mirror. It's no secret there's voter fraud being committed on a massive scale and I sure as hell don't need any link to CNN to justify it's existence. Wake the hell up out of that fantasyland of denial your living in or just go and watch some more Archer since it's just as true to reality as pretending voter fraud doesn't exist.
edit on 26-1-2017 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I voted to leave the EU, for the same reason I am vocally opposed to nearly everything Trump is doing.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Discussions on these, and other matters pertaining to the collapse of freedom in the allegedly free world, can be found on this very website.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is one page, discussing the existence of prisons within prisons, areas given over to house political prisoners and activists. Use it as a jumping off point, do some research of your own, but be aware...

One of the things I have always maintained, is that it is necessary to read information from ALL angles, not just the information which, due to its source, propagates your own biases. It is necessary to do this, so that an accurate picture of things can be attained, in similar fashion to the way that multispectral analysis is performed on objects in the cosmos, to understand their structure more properly.

If you limit your willingness to read or view content, based exclusively on what bias the editorial staff which pushed the piece have, then you will miss out on FACTS (which of course, you will have to check for yourself in most circumstances) which despite their origin, may be important to you, in terms of how you make decisions from this point forth. I read topics from the Daily Mail, even though I find the editors and staff there to be a bunch of right wing fundamentalists with absolutely zero virtue or merit. Sometimes I read it just so I understand the depth of the bias this weeks news will be contending with. Even the subtext can be informative, despite the fact that I am generally a left leaning guy. Read everything, believe nothing without evidence, but when evidence is bought forward, do not eschew it, just because it may make your assumptions and beliefs seem less solid. If evidence alters your perspective, it is your perspective that may have the flaw, not the evidence.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

A link to CNN is not necessary.

Evidence is necessary. There is a tangible difference, but it is worth noting that editorials by this person and that person, and insinuations from that political figure and this newspaper, only amount to anything if backed with some form of independently verifiable evidence, proof or other validating material.

You will find very little of that regarding voter fraud.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Fools

Utter rubbish.

For a start, if the slightest bit of what you have stated is true, you should hand yourself over to the authorities, because you committed an offence against truth, and your fellow citizens. The fact that you were prepared to go along with ANY of it, means that your word is worth absolutely nothing, such an immoral thing is it that you have claimed to have been party to. Absolutely shameful behaviour and utterly bad form.

Second, what Trump has done in the last forty eight hours, has been nothing short of the most fascistic, utterly unsupportable series of actions that have been taken in such a short space of time. He undid years and years of progress toward equality, by denying LGBTQ persons the right to equal treatment by citizens, effectively making them second class under the law, he attempted to remove access to abortions from 27 million women worldwide, with the Mexico City Policy (which has, thank God, been corrected by the Netherlands), and has been working toward an executive order making black site prisons, and expanded torture techniques LEGAL!

The United States of America already has political prisons within some of its larger facilities, but these hold prisoners who simply should not be in any kind of prison. Political activists, animal welfare protestors, protestors and protest leaders against Wall Street and the Fed, and all sorts of other, legitimate activists without any actual reason to be in jail what so ever. These jails are illegal, but no one does a thing about that. Can you imagine how it is going to be, when those political prisons get blended into those black sites. Some kid out there, looking after the foxes and the mountain lions, or protesting about wage inequality, getting waterboarded or worse???

WHAT THE HELL STRIKES YOU AS BRILLIANT ABOUT THAT?

Why is any women's abortion my problem? (besides my own F'k up)

Especially some other dump that is not even in the USA?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Really?

Thats your take away? He has four years, you think he is not going to try to damage the rights of American women to control their reproductive output? You think this does not set precedent for that?

I also note, that you chose to respond only to that one point, in, might I add, the most shallow and shortsighted manner possible. That tells me an awful lot about how little you care about the issue of illegal prisons for political activists in your country, how little you value freedom of speech being used for its intended purpose.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   

a reply to: Woodcarver

No, I want proof of them voting illegally.

Show me the proof, where millions of illegals cast ballots in this election.

~Tenth

Well, Trump was talking about doing an investigation into the voter fraud issue. You know, the one the left screams really, really loudly doesn't exist. Well, now they are screaming that it's a waste of money to investigate it. You want proof, lets get some. If Cali has screwed the pooch, let it be known. Then we can eliminate their government for the frauds they are and replace them with people like Arnold again.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   

a reply to: burgerbuddy

Really?

Thats your take away? He has four years, you think he is not going to try to damage the rights of American women to control their reproductive output? You think this does not set precedent for that?

I also note, that you chose to respond only to that one point, in, might I add, the most shallow and shortsighted manner possible. That tells me an awful lot about how little you care about the issue of illegal prisons for political activists in your country, how little you value freedom of speech being used for its intended purpose.

If Trump does something about abortion that stops it, then I would think the liberal left would come together and vote him out and replace him with someone to change it back in 4 years. (that's how the process works in the USA) As of right now, it's still OK to kill a kid as long as he's really small.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   
"Sociopaths and narcissists frequently use gaslighting tactics. Sociopaths consistently transgress social mores, break laws, and exploit others, but typically are also convincing liars, sometimes charming ones, who consistently deny wrongdoing. Thus, some who have been victimized by sociopaths may doubt their own perceptions."

en.wikipedia.org...

My whole life I've never known anything but gas-lighting from politicians.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Thats your take away? He has four years, you think he is not going to try to damage the rights of American women to control their reproductive output?

I would imagine Trump will probably do everything in his power to increase reproductive output by woman personally.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   
He has 4 years to do what he's gonna do. Investigating voter fraud may be what would sell papers (it would be a huge scandal), but it does nothing to help the middle class, and is not something I would prioritize in week 1. Maybe sometimes mid year 1 i might start digging in, if the economic policies are working out.

Thats the whole thing: its all about economy.

Nonetheless, im unsure why its an issue for him to say, "I've seen things that make me suspicious. I know fraud is happening, and we are going to dig in at ome point to determine the depth".

Sure, he won't put it that way. But its what IM basically hearing.

Regardless, economy first. Voter boondoggles can happen later.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join