It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is Gaslighting - And Yall Are Eating it Up

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
This whole voter fraud issue.

Doesn't that sounds awfully suspicious to you? But oh no, he doesn't give you proof, he just says it, over and over and over again.

~Tenth

I would argue liberals need to prove it isnt true... You know why? They are the ones who deny voter ID laws so we cant determine once and for all Illegals didn't/dont vote. So in effect they are the ones who are keeping us from knowing. Hmmmmmm

edit on 25-1-2017 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

The only reason that liberals, deny voter ID, is because it's a gimmick to keep people who vote democrat from voting.

If that weren't the case, then every time a voter ID law as placed in a state, every citizens should be able to get FREE ID, in a timely fashion.

The current status of voter ID laws is to either gerrymander districts, or keep access to voting difficult for certain segments of the population.

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

What you saw was Donald Trump's impression of everyone he doesn't agree with.

proof

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

The only reason that liberals, deny voter ID, is because it's a gimmick to keep people who vote democrat from voting.

If that weren't the case, then every time a voter ID law as placed in a state, every citizens should be able to get FREE ID, in a timely fashion.

The current status of voter ID laws is to either gerrymander districts, or keep access to voting difficult for certain segments of the population.

~Tenth

Im sorry anyone can get a ID this is a EXCUSE. No one but liberals buy that BS

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

It is not an excuse.

The GOP have routinely, once they've passed voter ID, increased fees, reduced hours for offices that supply them etc.

Even a GOP congressmen told a reporter on live television that voter ID helps Republicans.

Some Republicans Acknowledge Leveraging Voter ID Laws for Political Gain

The GOP's version of Voter ID, is not to prevent illegal voting, it's to prevent voting in general.

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: scolai
omg, give it up already!

Admit when your new god is wrong and praise him when he's right. Its ok.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

You need ID to buy cigs, alcohol, get in clubs, jobs, etc etc the list is to long ... But not to vote?

Makes no sense sorry. Illogical as hell. And Ill argue its because Illegals do vote and democrats know they do.

You'll never convince me otherwise so thats all im saying on the matter.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

It's funny how I can substantiate my claims, but you resort to personal attacks when you know you're losing. This generally proves that:

A. I've proven you wrong.
B. You know I've proven you wrong.
C. You're too proud to admit it.

Come back with facts when you wish to argue with me. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The art of distraction. While the left dwells on BS innuendo Trump re-assembles the govt without them noticing. On more than one occasion the pundits have complained that they can't figure out what he will do next.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
You need an ID for just about everything, yet for the most consequential of things - voting - liberals don't think you should need an ID. Hmm, I can't imagine why that would be... *cough* illegals *cough*.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

No i'm not disagreeing with you.

OBVIOUSLY you should have ID to vote.

BUT if you are going to pass voter ID laws, where none existed before, then you must make ID's available, CHEAP and accessible to those who need them.

I showed you how the GOP were misusing Voter ID for their own political gains, you casually ignore that and change the goal post to ' well you need ID for this and that so why not for voting'.

Nobody is against Voter ID. People are against Voter Suppression, masked as Voter ID.

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Nope, it's a completely different tactic. And yes many are eating it up. I come here and what are the top posts:

Melania's facial expression, Trump is trying to change facts, Trump worried about voter fraud, etc.

Meanwhile he's dismantling world trade, starting a border wall, banning immigration from terrorist hotbeds, threatening to fix chicago, green lighting keystone, etc.

It's a diversion tactic. He used them all through the campaign. The media (and many people who don't like trump) run around chasing their tails and look silly to the average, thinking american.

link   

originally posted by: woopy

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: BestinShow

But you can't have this Orwellian double speak, gas-lighting going on at the same time.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander...

www.akdart.com...

In that case you have to find another president, since he doesn't believe in science when it is not in his line of thinking. Even worse, he silences the scientist at this moment. Not allowed to publish scientific facts about climate change.

No, it's not. It's different when it's POTUS doing it.

CHILDREN use the excuse, well he did it so I can too.

~Tenth
This is simply what happens when you put politicians and celebrities in office. I would like to see our government full of scientists. Or in other words, people who care about the truth.

In tahet case you have to find another president since he doesn't belive in science. Especially when the science is not in his line of thinking. Even worse, at this moment he is even silencing scientists and make them delete post when they speak about scientific facts about climate change
jesus christ reading that was like chewing rocks in my mind.

I would gladly take a different one, but this is the one we have. When you say things like "he doesn't believe in science" it only makes you look immature. Trump is not a scientist, but he employs a great many architects and engineers so he relies on people he trusts to keep him informed. Much like everyone else who is not a climatologist, we all rely on the reports from our academic authorities. There are actually very good arguments on both sides of this issue and answers are not quite as easy as my side is right and your side is wrong. The pro climate being effected by humans team has been caught fudging numbers, while the deniers seem to deny a bit too much. Again, politics needs to stay out of science and should probably actually take a back seat to it. I think this confusion is quite manufactured. Even though i believe that our enviroment is being harmed in a great many ways, the worst has been when the epa entered the scene to "oversee" that certain standards were being met. Except it was a political farce. Him shutting them down would be the best thing for us.

link   
Lol yay multiple personality disorder!

What is bad Donald going to do to sabotage good Donald next??

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

So some random GOP congressman says something and you can use it in an argument but everything is incorrect? Right?

There is voter fraud. Everyone knows it. Even Obama...

It is....or it isn't...

What Trump is saying is not that he won or lost but that there needs to be change. ID to vote should be mandatory. It is not 1972. It is 2017. You need an ID for EVERYTHING.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I agree, so why not make the ID's free and available to people who can prove their citizenship?

Because partisan politics and voter suppression, that's why.

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

They live in my neighborhood. No one, myself included should be allowed to vote without valid ID.
No one. Who supports that nonsense anyway?
Some states only require a utility bill or any gov form with your name and address.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

No i'm not disagreeing with you.

OBVIOUSLY you should have ID to vote.

BUT if you are going to pass voter ID laws, where none existed before, then you must make ID's available, CHEAP and accessible to those who need them.

I showed you how the GOP were misusing Voter ID for their own political gains, you casually ignore that and change the goal post to ' well you need ID for this and that so why not for voting'.

Nobody is against Voter ID. People are against Voter Suppression, masked as Voter ID.

~Tenth

You can get a ID here in my state of NC for a $13 fee. www.dmv.org... Thats CHEAP.. And I showed you a video on the street of African Americans saying they have IDs and to say they dont is absurd which you casually ignore.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

So some random GOP congressman says something and you can use it in an argument but everything is incorrect? Right?

There is voter fraud. Everyone knows it. Even Obama...

It is....or it isn't...

What Trump is saying is not that he won or lost but that there needs to be change. ID to vote should be mandatory. It is not 1972. It is 2017. You need an ID for EVERYTHING.

Thanks for the video - the hypocrisy is just stunning. There' Hillary insinuating that Jeb Bush cheated for his brother and fixed votes (she was probably right), and Obama talking about voter fraud, and yet even on video they expect to get away with acting shocked that someone else would speak about it. Crazy.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I think that the difference with don is that he made it the highlight of his speeches when he was campaigning then he made a bold statement about illegals smudging the popular vote...

(which he won, why does he even care about the popular vote)

He took it to a whole new level

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join