It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is Gaslighting - And Yall Are Eating it Up

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: Advantage

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: Advantage

originally posted by: trb71
So what Trump is saying here, is that the Democrats were smart of enough to put 3 to 5 million illegal voters in, and rig the popular vote, but not smart enough to put a few votes in swing states to rig the electoral college?
yea. Sry. I read it wrong.

Pretty much. Hillary overestimated her pull in swing states. Hillary overestimted herself in many ways. Her "people" kept telling her lies about Trump being a joke and would never get elected. I think there will be a lot of accidents and suicides within her circle.
Hillary can't control where people live, she didn't bus people herself to the voting booths.

That has nothing to do with what I said.
yea. Sry. I read that wrong.

No problem
This whole subject seems to be charged up and its easy to misread things or reply to the wrong person.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

edit on 25-1-2017 by SolAquarius because: ghosts in the machine

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Yea you tell it like it is but your usually wrong, remember how you knew that Trump was working with Hillary and he was going to drop out for her?

Lol @ Johnson being a real man, the guys dumber then a box of rocks.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

It's based on a hoax by InfoWars, which is normal for them. We should treat them like BIN to be honest...

The InfoWars article is here.

VoteFraud.org ended up having to take their site down and redirect Here

Which then provides this article:

Did You Land on this Page Seeking Documentation that 3 Million Illegal Immigrants Voted for Hillary Clinton?

Now let's be clear. I have personal, anecdotal evidence that I have seen illegal immigrants voting in SoCal. I even called the police about it once even though the aggressive poll workers told me I would be arrested for voter intimidation (didn't happen). Even then I don't see how it could be in the MILLIONS without there being some way of it being traceable. Maybe thousands?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Yea you tell it like it is but your usually wrong, remember how you knew that Trump was working with Hillary and he was going to drop out for her?

Lol @ Johnson being a real man, the guys dumber then a box of rocks.

Glad to see you tso, you're my favorite stalker by far. Yeah, those predictions didn't work out like I thought.

You have a great memory. Thanks for keeping it real.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

So replying to you is stalking???

Talk about a snowflake.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
A lot of people want to praise Trump for things like getting rid of NAFTA and TPP, I agree with that

BUT overall Trump has started off fulfilling the worst fears of many people.

Remember folks Mussolini and Hitler got the trains running on time and boosted their respective countries economies with jobs for their people.

Not saying Trump is a Hitler, but he does exhibit Hitlerian traits like the bad habit of self-deception and deceiving others….A gigantic demagogue.

So overall Trump is a dangerous man. A ticking time bomb president waiting to go off the cliff into God knows what.

Remember he wants to bring back torture.

He threatens to take Iraqi oil in another setting like a war

Has threatens to ban Muslims and has already put in the works to do that.

He will create a right-wing SCOTUS that will be a disaster for the country.

Degrading environmental standards already

Bottom line Trump and the republican Party with total power puts the world in peril

Trump is a dangerous mentally deranged person or a sinister tool of a deep state operation, I am convinced.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

I believe Trump has said people registered in two states need to be audited to see if they have been voting in two states, not that being registered is a crime. I am registered in 3 states...

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Talk about a snowflake.

He's no snowflake anymore.

We all thought Bush would somehow get the nomination.

Who knew he was low energy...

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Talk about a snowflake.

Yes, and I want to thank you. You're my favorite! I was hoping you could be a little more creative than "snowflake" though.
That's so 2015. But I'm proud to be your snowflake just the same.

edit on 25-1-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

He's your President now.

How long can we stay divided ?

It seems some on your side can't take defeat.

You got beat. No Trophy this time.

Let's work together so we all can turn this thing around.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

You suppose to worry about a president who ants to bring back torture.

Threatens to ban a whole religion

Take Iraqi oil

It’s not about politics but even if it was that’s my right to be critical

Its about issues

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Except Obama deported more people than the Bush's did put together. And when Obama first became president it was discovered dead people and illegals voted many times more than once.

another obama sleight of hand

“The statistics are actually a little deceptive because what we’ve been doing is, with the stronger border enforcement, we’ve been apprehending folks at the borders and sending them back. That is counted as a deportation, even though they may have only been held for a day or 48 hours, sent back — that’s counted as a deportation.”

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
I will be asking for a major investigation into VOTER FRAUD, including those registered to vote in two states, those who are illegal and....
5:10 AM - 25 Jan 2017

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
even, those registered to vote who are dead (and many for a long time). Depending on results, we will strengthen up voting procedures!

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: trb71
So what Trump is saying here, is that the Democrats were smart of enough to put 3 to 5 million illegal voters in, and rig the popular vote, but not smart enough to put a few votes in swing states to rig the electoral college?

please....this is an "ignorance is rewarded " website.....logic is such a elusive way of thinking.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

He has no proof, he has no facts, but he'll keep saying it and eventually it'll become the truth. An alternative fact created in order to push another agenda of control. Apparently this time related to who can vote and how hard it's going to be to do that.

After getting called a rapist, a tax cheat,a racist, a traitor(Russia hacked the election) among other things.

None of those things had proof.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Well...

Tax cheat was kinda true but not, so I'll give you that one. The rapist and racist thing, well he did use racist language to rile up his base, so maybe not a racist, but willing to sound like one for votes.

That's just par for the course though when it comes to politicians.

It's a bit of a different ball game when comparing one person's character and faults to a nation wide election though.

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower 90% of dead voters vote democratic. Last election(2012) 40k dead people voted in Va. Next election 5 million illegals won't be able to vote they will have to be a citizen and show proper id.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Trump Doesn't have a point ?

Geezus a sanctuary STATE not city.

www.investors.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Tax cheat was kinda true but not, so I'll give you that one. The rapist and racist thing, well he did use racist language to rile up his base, so maybe not a racist, but willing to sound like one for votes.

We both know ILLEGAL and a particular religion that's learned out of a book isn't racist.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join