It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is Gaslighting - And Yall Are Eating it Up

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+107 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
This whole voter fraud issue.

Trump lost the popular vote by how much, 3 million? And now he's crying about how there were 3 million illegal votes?

Doesn't that sounds awfully suspicious to you? But oh no, he doesn't give you proof, he just says it, over and over and over again.

gas·light
ˈɡaslīt/
verb
gerund or present participle: gaslighting
manipulate (someone) by psychological means into questioning their own sanity.

He has no proof, he has no facts, but he'll keep saying it and eventually it'll become the truth. An alternative fact created in order to push another agenda of control. Apparently this time related to who can vote and how hard it's going to be to do that.

Now, I would like to be a supporter of Donald, there are some things he's done that I agree with. Such as the TPP pull out and some of his other economic plans, I'm okay with.

But you can't have this Orwellian double speak, gas-lighting going on at the same time. Mark my words, it'll be used as cover for something very very bad. And with this voter fraud thing in particular, not even the most dishonest of GOP officials is agreeing with him, other than his surrogates and advisers.

Be careful supporters, or soon you'll be under the same spell that Liberals fell under when Obama was elected to bring you hope and change. Turns out for a lot of you it was change you didn't really want.

~Tenth

+19 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

Trump lost the popular vote by how much, 3 million? And now he's crying about how there were 3 million illegal votes?

Doesn't that sounds awfully suspicious to you? But oh no, he doesn't give you proof, he just says it, over and over and over again.

gas·light
ˈɡaslīt/
verb

He has no proof, he has no facts, but he'll keep saying it and eventually it'll become the truth. An alternative fact created in order to push another agenda of control. Apparently this time related to who can vote and how hard it's going to be to do that.

Now, I would like to be a supporter of Donald, there are some things he's done that I agree with. Such as the TPP pull out and some of his other economic plans, I'm okay with.

But you can't have this Orwellian double speak, gas-lighting going on at the same time. Mark my words, it'll be used as cover for something very very bad. And with this voter fraud thing in particular, not even the most dishonest of GOP officials is agreeing with him, other than his surrogates and advisers.

Be careful supporters, or soon you'll be under the same spell that Liberals fell under when Obama was elected to bring you hope and change. Turns out for a lot of you it was change you didn't really want.

~Tenth
Is he the only one gaslighting? Of course not. I certainly don't like it, but it is coming from all sides. Not just him. Funny you chose to point out one person in a sea of people lighting their gas.
edit on 25-1-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

+23 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Some honeymoon. The man hasn't been president for a week yet.

That being said, on a personal level, I've been critical already of a few things the Trump regime has already done.

We just have to keep. . . . keeping it real.

+45 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Well no, Kelly Anne Conway does a great of that too. So does Jeffery Lord.

But regardless, you have a POTUS who gaslights the American people with lies, and he thinks that's okay.

And on some level so do a lot of other people.

~Tenth

+37 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Some honeymoon. The man hasn't been president for a week yet.

And already it 's fascinating sh.t show.

One moment he does something we all love, the TPP pull out for example, and the next, just tells a bold face lie about 3 million illegal votes.

That's..just...wow.

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I agree with you--I was very pleased to see Trump pull the US out of the TPP agreement. I, too, am quite wary of most of what I've seen from him, though.
I'm waiting to see how many more alternate facts are pushed on the populace. Despite our reputation, for the most part, Americans are no dummies. It'll be interesting to see the reaction if this continues.
edit on 25-1-2017 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

One moment he does something we all love, the TPP pull out for example, and the next, just tells a bold face lie about 3 million illegal votes.

It's like two Presidents in one. Bonus for America.

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

But you can't have this Orwellian double speak, gas-lighting going on at the same time.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander...

www.akdart.com...

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Well no, Kelly Anne Conway does a great of that too. So does Jeffery Lord.

But regardless, you have a POTUS who gaslights the American people with lies, and he thinks that's okay.

And on some level so do a lot of other people.

~Tenth
Did Obama do it? Did george bush do it? How about clinton? Bush Sr? Reagan? Carter?, Nixon?

Why point out one person? How about the much larger problem of an apathetic and uninformed populace who allows this and falls for it every time?

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
You know if the other team had have put up any other candidate but Hillary, this wouldn't even be an issue
It's funny, surreal type of funny, funny non the less

+29 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

gas·light
ˈɡaslīt/
verb

~Tenth
what about Obama and Hillary bringing in millions of illegals and giving them ID's so they can illegally vote? You think none of them voted with their fresh shiny ID's?

+44 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow

But you can't have this Orwellian double speak, gas-lighting going on at the same time.

www.akdart.com...

No, it's not. It's different when it's POTUS doing it.

CHILDREN use the excuse, well he did it so I can too.

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

www.akdart.com...

That's awesome. I'm gonna turn this into a cheat sheet and keep it in my wallet.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

www.akdart.com...

~Tenth
This is simply what happens when you put politicians and celebrities in office. I would like to see our government full of scientists. Or in other words, people who care about the truth.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

www.akdart.com...

~Tenth
i'm more worried about the adults honestly.

+36 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

what about Obama and Hillary bringing in millions of illegals and giving them ID's so they can illegally vote? You think none of them voted with their fresh shiny ID's?

That's not true.

Show me the proof please.

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

I think it is more about partisanship. People don't seem to care what their chosen team does. And everything the other side does is pure evil. All the while, nobody really knows what either side is doing. They just rabble rabble like their opinion is the best.

+21 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
LoL! Heard partisan pundits start using this term over the weekend, on various shows, from various talking heads, giving their coordinated talking points.

I suppose it could be interpreted as gas-lighting, to really, really sensitive snowflakes. Say it ain't so Tenth!!!???
Really, it's far less trauma-inducing than anything on SNL, who have totally been gas-lighting Trump so - all's fair in love and politics right?

+21 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

The proof is in wayne county where there was more votes than ballots and in California where I live, illegals can vote. The get drivers license and asked to register to vote. There are no checks for citizen status in California.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

How many times have you heard him say it?

Not once.
edit on 25-1-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join