It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump pledges "major investigation into voter fraud"

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: UKTruth

Still ignoring the CrowdStrike evidence are you? Oh well. Enjoy your alternative facts. Gullible is written in the sky by the way. Check it out.

I have read all the Crowdstrike evidence, have you?
Doesn't provide any clear evidence at all, certainly not as much as we have for voter fraud. In fact no one even denies voter fraud takes place.
Your enthusiasm for one investigation and tears for another show your hypocrisy.

Of course I have. I'm in IT and actually understand it so I know how damning it looks. Still waiting for you to post this study you keep talking about, Mr. Alternative Facts.

You are not a very good IT professional, obviously if you consider what was provided decent facts.
Tell me, Mr IT Professional, what information in the server logs, which we have not been provided, do you think would be useful to see?

*Reads thread topic* Nope. I won't be doing that. Still waiting on that study by the way.

Do some digging. I posted it twice. You really need to inform yourself.
There are two threads on the subject.

A real IT Professional would be immediately clear on my question. You don't know what you are talking about if you think Crowdstrike provided any evidence more significant than what has been provided about voter fraud.

In both instances we have sketchy information that proves nothing.

One investigation you were all for. This one... oooh, think of the tax payer money.
Pathetic.
Still, fortunately the investigation will be done, it seems, and we'll get to see about the level of illegals voting. How scary for you. Crying is not going to stop it, though.

edit on 25/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
a reply to: Krazysh0t

No they really don't. Nobody cares what you have to say anymore. Too much lies, too much violence, too much hate. You have nothing. Your party will abandon you in the hope of achieving some degree of electoral success in the future, just like the Republicans abandoned the Bushes.

Again those protests beg to differ. You can say all the mean words you want to me about how you don't like liberals and find them icky, but it doesn't change the fact that liberals still exist in this country in VERY large numbers and they aren't going away quietly in the night like you seem to think so.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Yeah, I think we should send another 500 million to the green fund oversea, I bet that will be use better for the globalist than looking into our own electoral system and the fraud that is taking hold of it.

We should always pander to foreign interest.

Thanks for the useless false equivalency.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Hmm... No links to a study in that response? Ok. I'll just ignore it without reading any of it.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Is call baiting, something that some people do in around boards to instigate a desirable response and derail threads topics.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Funny how so many on the left are horrified by the news of an investigation into this subject.

What exactly are you afraid of?

If no fraud is found, Trump looks like an idiot and you get to talk about it 24/7 for weeks if not years. But on the other hand, if there is something to this issue...

I guess that's what the left is REALLY afraid of.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I still like you Krazysh0t. really I love all my ATS friends and members.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Liberals do exist. But the modern democratic leadership and their supporters certainly aren't. Hopefully a sane faction will retake the Democratic Party from the savages that have control of it now. Who are clearly incapable of protests that don't devolve into riots.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Funny how so many on the left are horrified by the news of an investigation into this subject.

If no fraud is found, Trump looks like an idiot and you get to talk about it 24/7 for weeks if not years. But on the other hand, if there is something to this issue...

Apparently it is lost on you that the left isn't really looking to gloat over Trump failing but would rather Trump actually run the country and be successful since we have to live with his failures too. Sure we'll quickly point them out and tell you "I told you so." But gloating excessively is the domain of you conservatives and Donald Trump.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Hmm... No links to a study in that response? Ok. I'll just ignore it without reading any of it.

Yes, that is how uninformed people usually behave.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

The women's march on Sunday didn't devolve into riots and was MUCH more disciplined than the Saturday protests. Though you don't care about those facts anyways. Just regurgitating your anti-liberal propaganda.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Yes, that is how uninformed people usually behave.

And all you have to do is post the study to make me informed. Funny how that works, but you clearly just want to be a condescending ass. So I'm just going to continue treating you like the child you are.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Apparently it is lost on you that the left isn't really looking to gloat over Trump failing but would rather Trump actually run the country and be successful since we have to live with his failures too. Sure we'll quickly point them out and tell you "I told you so." But gloating excessively is the domain of you conservatives and Donald Trump.

He is running the country. Here is a picture of him signing some executive orders.

Stopping voter fraud is also on behalf of citizens.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Snarl
And he didn't win the popular vote.

Yeah ... right. Well, I guess we're about to find out when the counting is all done. This re-count is going to lead to the change Obozo's campaign promised, only, it's not going to go well for you Libbertards.

Under federal law, perpetrators face up to five years in prison and a fine of $10,000 for each act of fraud.

That's riiiiigghhhhttt ... we're talking Felony now, aren't we? Everyone who committed voter fraud can go to jail for a long - long time, and their rights to vote will never be restored. Dwell on that.

He won the electoral college vote.

I can't remember an inauguration during my entire lifetime where any President had not won the Electoral College's vote. What are you trying to say? LOL

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Study?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Study?

Indeed you should.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Not when used to try and de-legitimize the president and the vote it isn't. Which is how it's primarily been used. But you want to ignore how it's being used. That combined with the popular vote thing are both being used to write the narrative that Trump's presidency is illegitimate, one part due to foreign tampering with the election and the other due to the people not supporting him.

Should voting fraud claims be proven true, the we have potentially proof of foreign tampering (illegals are citizens of foreign nations) as well as potentially proof the people were more behind Trump than Clinton.

Both narratives involve foreign tampering of the vote and presidential popularity claims.

Both are directly opposing narratives, making the same claims with different antagonists as the culprits.
edit on 1/25/2017 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

omg rofl. Have a star just for that.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I totally believe illegals voted in our elections.

California, especially under Jerry Brown, are in-your-face regarding sanctuary cities and already the Latino population that we are able to count makes up near 60% of the population.

Have you ever listened to Jerry Brown's words?! IMO, they not only ALLOWED illegals to vote, but ENCOURAGED illegals to vote. You will see.

And guess what? If a person is found to have cast a vote illegally, he/she can be imprisoned or deported. It is time to get real about the lawlessness in our country and politicians turning a blind eye to it. Who is paying off these crooked politicians? Gang bangers? Human traffickers? DNC? Big Dem Donors?

We shall see.

BTW, Trump was told by people that it was happening. He didn't pull it out of his rear end.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

You still can't escape the hurdle that there is no evidence for the voter fraud claim and plenty of definitive evidence implicating Russia in the hacks. Rhetoric and propaganda surrounding these controversies is irrelevant in a court of law.
edit on 25-1-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join