It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump pledges "major investigation into voter fraud"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

No no one is trying to say he didn't win.
And he didn't win the popular vote. He won the electoral college vote. That makes him president. No one is disputing that. Even if we don't like it. But it is a very simple fact undisputed fact that Hillary got 2.8 million more votes than he did .

He's an egotistical moron.
"Stop saying that... mommy make them stop saying that. Tell them I'm more popular. Make them say it. Make them swear to it make them believe it."

No. Saturday's march shows us just how popular he is.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: UKTruth

Still ignoring the CrowdStrike evidence are you? Oh well. Enjoy your alternative facts. Gullible is written in the sky by the way. Check it out.

I have read all the Crowdstrike evidence, have you?
Doesn't provide any clear evidence at all, certainly not as much as we have for voter fraud. In fact no one even denies voter fraud takes place.
Your enthusiasm for one investigation and tears for another show your hypocrisy.

Of course I have. I'm in IT and actually understand it so I know how damning it looks. Still waiting for you to post this study you keep talking about, Mr. Alternative Facts.

You are not a very good IT professional, obviously if you consider what was provided decent facts.
Tell me, Mr IT Professional, what information in the server logs, which we have not been provided, do you think would be useful to see?

link   
US Intelligence.

Tell us more about the Syrian Chemical Weapons attack that you lied about.

link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Both have to do with the legitimacy of the vote results and Trump as President, just because you believe one and not the other does not change the goal both things have in relation to each other.

No. One has to do with the Russians injecting propaganda into the election using illegally obtained information from the DNC and the other has to do with frivolous claims of voter fraud.

link   

The problem with your argument is, the Intel community hasn't come forward with a claim that 3-5 million illegals influenced the election, or backed Trump's assertion. They have come out with a claim of Russian influence.

edit on 25-1-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

So what are you afraid of?

TheRedneck

Wasting tax money that can be better spent elsewhere on an investigation that I already knows the results.

link   

Still ignoring the CrowdStrike evidence are you? Oh well. Enjoy your alternative facts. Gullible is written in the sky by the way. Check it out.

Already have. Twice.
You are obviously not up to speed, so your opinion seems somewhat worthless, Mr IT Professional.

edit on 25/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   

I have read all the Crowdstrike evidence, have you?
Doesn't provide any clear evidence at all, certainly not as much as we have for voter fraud. In fact no one even denies voter fraud takes place.
Your enthusiasm for one investigation and tears for another show your hypocrisy.

Of course I have. I'm in IT and actually understand it so I know how damning it looks. Still waiting for you to post this study you keep talking about, Mr. Alternative Facts.

You are not a very good IT professional, obviously if you consider what was provided decent facts.
Tell me, Mr IT Professional, what information in the server logs, which we have not been provided, do you think would be useful to see?

*Reads thread topic* Nope. I won't be doing that. Still waiting on that study by the way.
edit on 25-1-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

P.S

This is him trying to de-legitimize the votes that Hillary got in case you're too blinded by love to see that.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

57% approval rating doesn't seem too bad, not bad at all.

Nobody cares what the regressive extremist left thinks anymore. You're ideology lost you the congress, the presidency and soon the supreme court.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Are you sure because they called his bluff and now he has to show his hand.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Because most of the developed nations that are behind the US as allies stands by the veracity of the US Intel to make decisions that concern the citizens of their nations.

Interestingly US Intel has become corrupted to the point that people are not trusting their findings anymore.

ATS have members from many countries, so they have the right to express their opinions as you do,

Interestingly I find that UKTruth have more knowledge of our nations doings and workings that many Americans posting here.

Yes I am defending UK.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
a reply to: Sillyolme

57% approval rating doesn't seem too bad, not bad at all.

Nobody cares what the regressive extremist left thinks anymore. You're ideology lost you the congress, the presidency and soon the supreme court.

The protests that dwarfed the inauguration over the weekend beg to differ.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Both require proof of it's existence and effect.

Main difference is, unlike the Russian thing, voter fraud can be proven or dis-proven with objective research while the Russian claim is purely subjective as there's no objective way to prove what effect it had on the electorate and the vote results even if you prove it occurred. At least we can objectively prove or disprove voter fraud.
edit on 1/25/2017 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

link   

No they really don't. Nobody cares what you have to say anymore. Too much lies, too much violence, too much hate. You have nothing. Your party will abandon you in the hope of achieving some degree of electoral success in the future, just like the Republicans abandoned the Bushes.

link   

Yeah, I think we should send another 500 million to the green fund oversea, I bet that will be use better for the globalist than looking into our own electoral system and the fraud that is taking hold of it.

We should always pander to foreign interest.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
Here it comes folks

Trump rounding up the Muslims and shipping them out

About time

Are any Trump fans going to call this guy out for being so biggoted he thinks scrapping the constitution in order to kick out people based on religion is a good thing? (even I don't think Trump is mad and racist enough to do that) or woukd they rather look the other way but scream 'snowflake/SJW' whenever someone calls out such racism and bigotry.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
It's about time someone looked into the voting irregularities in states which harbour a large number of illegal immigrants. California has particularly lax voting requirements and the largest population of illegals. hmm....

Bring in some Nationwide voter ID as well. That way this won't be as much as an issue in the future.
As a liberal, I agree that when it comes to voting, requiring better ID is not unreasonable. It needs to be made accessible for low income people or the severely disadvantaged. But, we require such Id for people to drive cars, or work in schools (fingerprints, background check), etc. and, it's important to guard against voter fraud.
edit on 25-1-2017 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Puppylove

This STILL shows a lack of understanding of these investigations. The Russian thing is to investigate Russia actually HACKING the DNC not what effect their propaganda had on the election, or did you miss that part where I was talking about illegally obtained information?

link   
a reply to: bastion

His post does seem pretty offtopic. Not sure what investigating allegations of widespread voter fraud has to do with Muslim deportation.

Trump didn't even say he was going to deport the Muslims. Very strange thing for him to say.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join