It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump pledges "major investigation into voter fraud"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
nvm already posted in thread.
edit on 25-1-2017 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: UKTruth

Nice alternative facts you are spewing there.

So you guys are going to use this phrase constantly now huh.

You do know with your love of quoting the unemployment rate, and number of jobs created vs labor participation and job adds without mentioning the population growth has outstripped those additions, you have been spouting alternative facts for years to try and claim the economy is doing great right?

That was one stupid statement by one of his reps, yet you are going to hold that over Trump forever. Do you see Republicans mentioning the benghazi video lie every time they discuss Obama, or one of his hundred other far more egregious alternative facts?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
a reply to: Krazysh0t

If you're correct then the investigation will reflect that then, won't it?

Certainly, but why waste money finding an answer you already know? If Trump at least wants some credibility here for this investigation, he needs to produce his sources for his claims. He hasn't done that, so this is a waste of tax money no matter how you want to present it.

This is a huge waste of time too. Trump won the vote that mattered. The electoral college. This is something that Trump supporters rarely ever hesitated to let his attackers know when talking about the election, so why is he pontificating on this trivial nonsense? Because his ego is shallow and you are feeding into that narrative because you have no capability of analyzing Trump's words as untruthful.
edit on 25-1-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Nice alternative facts you are spewing there.

No, just read the report as I have several times.

Lots of people in intelligence services SAYING what they thought with varying degrees of confidence.
All we had were claims of Russian propaganda on RT and on social media (although quite a heavy focus given to RT), and some IP addresses we were told belonged to Russians,
No server logs were ever supplied to support the actual hack claims.
Nothing of any substance.

For illegal voting we have a 2014 report, published and available to view, with sample sizes, confidence intervals, significance levels and a clear methodology.

Face it, you believe the Russian hacking and thought it a worthwhile investigation, using tax payer money, because Obama commissioned it and it was detrimental to Trump.

Now, you are crying about tax payer money when Trump wants to launch an investigation.

You do seem awfully nervous about it.

edit on 25/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Still ignoring the CrowdStrike evidence are you? Oh well. Enjoy your alternative facts. Gullible is written in the sky by the way. Check it out.

For illegal voting we have a 2014 report, published and available to view, with sample sizes, confidence intervals, significance levels and a clear methodology.

Post it.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

The left keep pushing the Russia got Trump elected narrative and screaming popular vote and calling the president illegitimate. I think the two are roughly equivalent and very much doubt would be pushing one without the other.

Both are attempts to prove each others opposite. If it's absurd it's simply counter absurdity. Quit questioning the presidents illegitimacy and rioting over it and such actions would be unnecessary.

If it does turn out there was massive voter fraud in Hillary's favor, which I really hope is true, then it will turn all the illegitimacy talks and riots on their heads and pull the rug out from under them. The reason I hope it's true, because I want the rioting lunacy to stop, and if it doesn't, start having no one defending it or making excuses for such behavior.
edit on 1/25/2017 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

link   

If you can't see that he is only looking out for his own ego your being blinded .
He doesn't care about us at all. This action could result in people who are legal voting citizens wiped from the records. If they've moved or gotten married and changed their name or simply because they didn't vote this last cycle.

But it's not just that. It's that this claim is so ridiculous it is beyond rational thinking. Entirely.
He's only calling for an investigation now because a reporter called him out yesterday.

link   

Still ignoring the CrowdStrike evidence are you? Oh well. Enjoy your alternative facts. Gullible is written in the sky by the way. Check it out.

I have read all the Crowdstrike evidence, have you?
Doesn't provide any clear evidence at all, certainly not as much as we have for voter fraud. In fact no one even denies voter fraud takes place.
Your enthusiasm for one investigation and tears for another show your hypocrisy.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

If you can't see that he is only looking out for his own ego your being blinded .
He doesn't care about us at all. This action could result in people who are legal voting citizens wiped from the records. If they've moved or gotten married and changed their name or simply because they didn't vote this last cycle.

But it's not just that. It's that this claim is so ridiculous it is beyond rational thinking. Entirely.
He's only calling for an investigation now because a reporter called him out yesterday.

It only really matters what the investigation turns up. What I can see and what you can see doesn't really matter.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

a reply to: proximo

The popular vote wasn't decided by hundreds of voters. It was won by 2.8 million votes.

No kidding, I was referring to future elections. You realize this effects even local elections where only a few thousand are voting.

I have no idea how extensive this investigation will be, but at best it could estimate the number of illegal votes.
I don't know what they will find but I suspect the number of illegitimate votes will be north of a million, it sure as hell will be more than hundreds.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Oh so there's already been an investigation?

If not how do they know?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

The left keep pushing the Russia got Trump elected narrative and screaming popular vote and calling the president illegitimate. I think the two are roughly equivalent and very much doubt would be pushing one without the other.

Both are attempt to prove each others opposite. If it's absurd it's simply counter absurdity.

Actually the two issues have nothing to do with each other, and if you think they do it highlights how badly you've misconstrued both issues.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

Oh so there's already been an investigation?

If not how do they know?

Because there is no widespread evidence of voter fraud. All cases are isolated and rare. You'd know this is you cared about facts out side of Dear Leader's mouth.

link   
a reply to: proximo

No. This is just an idiotic partisan attack on Democrats. There is no merit from this investigation.

link   

I can't fathom why you, not even an American citizen or resident, thinks that the US Intel community owes you a detailed explanation of their classified findings. Or, that you are justified in mocking and condemning American's who are willing to stand by their Intel community's findings, based on your opinion of their integrity and their lack of including you in on their data!

edit on 25-1-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
These people are obviously worried the investigation will find something big.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

I have read all the Crowdstrike evidence, have you?
Doesn't provide any clear evidence at all, certainly not as much as we have for voter fraud. In fact no one even denies voter fraud takes place.
Your enthusiasm for one investigation and tears for another show your hypocrisy.

Of course I have. I'm in IT and actually understand it so I know how damning it looks. Still waiting for you to post this study you keep talking about, Mr. Alternative Facts.

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

And what's he gonna say when the results are so insignificant they wouldn't get a dog catcher elected never mind a president.?

Is he going to say oops?

Besides that, where are the studies he already has?

The ones that support his claims that this occurred broad scale in the 2016 election where Hillary won the popular vote.

Why doesn't he just present those? Save us the time and money of a full scale federal investigation. Show that to congress so that they can decide if a full scale investigation is warranted.

Doesn't that make sense.
Hey guys here's my suspicions here's what I based my claims on.

Tell me... how does one go about selling a Senate seat to the highest bidder without being able to guarantee the voting results?

link   

Both have to do with the legitimacy of the vote results and Trump as President, just because you believe one and not the other does not change the goal both things have in relation to each other.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

I can't fathom why you, not even an American citizen or resident, thinks that the US Intel community owes you a detailed explanation of their classified findings. Or, that you have the right to mock and condemn American's who are willing to stand by their Intel community's findings, based on your opinion of their integrity and their lack of including you in on their data!

So, Obama and the intelligence community don't owe any evidence to the US Citizens? OK.
Trump and his intelligence teams do not owe any evidence either then.

Or are there some double standards here?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join