It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump pledges "major investigation into voter fraud"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Although I'm glad things like this will be looked in to, one of my main concerns is our military...

One of Trumps big campaign points was his love of our military, yet I've yet to hear him say anything about bringing our people home, or fixing the VA.....

There are many things that need to happen, but I think he needs to put some effort into these things right away, people right now, every day, are suffering and dying because of these issues

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

If you got by the laws established on how to proceed with the voting in the US we should be pretty safe and voter fraud should be minimal.

But when you have the individual states doing their own way as per district then we are going to have problems.

Taking into consideration that southern California have one of the most lax enforced immigration laws we can just wait for an investigation to see how lax it has become and if voter fraud is allowed, encourage or ignored.

It is know that California has been call many times for the last decade on their voting problems but people doesn't want to hear that.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Me too, I am sure that it will be coming in a few days, after all he is sticking with his promises so far.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Grambler

Spending money on investigating a hoax with no evidence supporting your claims is a waste of tax money. It isn't spending money to make sure fraud isn't occurring in the system. Nice spin though.

I didn't hear any such 'tax payer money' complaint with the investigation into Russia. No evidence provided even after the investigation.
It seems like the people most worried by this are Democrats.
I wonder why?
Could it be that deep down they know damn well that illegals help the Democrats?

That's because there is actual evidence supporting the claims about the Russians.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: Hosovac
He won why investigate

Just like everything else he has done (and is going to do) ... he rubs his detractor's face into it. This is what people who are Trump's age do. It's nasty ... but it teaches a lesson through embarrassment.

No, people at Donnies age don't behave like adult crybabies

I haven't seen President Trump cry yet. I do recall plenty of Crocodile Tears rolling down the face of Obozo ... "if I had a son".

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Psychopaths don't cry! Silly!

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: Grambler

Spending money on investigating a hoax with no evidence supporting your claims is a waste of tax money. It isn't spending money to make sure fraud isn't occurring in the system. Nice spin though.

I didn't hear any such 'tax payer money' complaint with the investigation into Russia. No evidence provided even after the investigation.
It seems like the people most worried by this are Democrats.
I wonder why?
Could it be that deep down they know damn well that illegals help the Democrats?

That's because there is actual evidence supporting the claims about the Russians.

Nope, not a shred provided.
What WAS provided (not evidence) before Obama launched an investigation was actually weaker than the 2014 paper on illegals voting that Trump is using to kick off this investigation.

edit on 25/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Did you see the majority in California? This only helps his EGO.

1. It flat doesn't matter he won
2. The popular vote doesn't decide the election
3. In states where this may be an issue, the overwhelming majority isn't in question in where the electoral votes go
4. If you are going to go down this road why don't we go down Gerrymandering
5. This isn't just illegals, how about machine rigging
6. While we are at it, why don't we work on groups that suppress the vote

Some things are best left alone, especially when they don't matter anymore. Other than his TPP action, the rest of this is a freak show.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
And this is from November!

Infowars Pushed Undocumented Voters Myth Trump Is Embracing

the story is based off tweets from Gregg Phillips, a GOP operative who claims to be the founder of VoteStand.org, a voter fraud reporting app. It also cites a report from VoteFraud.org, though no such report exists.

President of the United States.... Donald Jones Trump.

link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
yet I've yet to hear him say anything about bringing our people home, or fixing the VA.....

Remember your own words. He doesn't have an immediate, mid, or long-term goal to bring our people home. You're a Jarhead if memory serves (once a Marine ... always a Marine)? You should know why we have a military presence overseas.

And as for fixing the VA ... best thing he could do with that agency is diminish it. And, I've got a feeling that's exactly what you're going to see when his healthcare reform plans are revealed.

-Cheers

edit on 2512017 by Snarl because: typo

link   
a reply to: windword

Ok, instead change the neighbors to their drug dealing family member neighbors, and change it to, being afraid to call the cops when you hear the screams of someone being assaulted because you know your family members have been dealing drugs out their back door and there may still be drugs hidden within the house. Is their not calling the cops when a crime is being committed due to police intimidation or because they were already doing wrong and refuse to do the right thing because they don't want to risk themselves or their family?

This is the same, they are doing wrong, they know they are doing wrong, and they don't want to do the right thing, because they know it puts their loved ones who are doing wrong at risk. It makes it understandable. In both cases I get WHY they do it, but in both cases it's NOT intimidation that's preventing them from voting, it's guilt and fear of the proper legal consequences that's associated with that guilt should it's reasons come to light.
edit on 1/25/2017 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
All of the hub-bub about Russia interfering in the election .Hey guess what . Why not look for enemy's both foreign and domestic interfering in the elections . Oh but wait most of US allies were screaming just as hard as the left was about the unfit Trump for president . The whole western MSM was a wash with it on a 24/7 cycle . Make Russia the standard to pass in the way of interfering seeing the left already excepts that Putindidit.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Nice alternative facts you are spewing there.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

This is not a waste of money.

When elections are sometimes decided by hundreds of votes, and it is known that some of this voting does occur, this is a legitimate investigation that I'm sure will find illegal voting.

However it would have been wiser to work on changing the voter ID laws for the future rather than investigating the previous election.

The timing of this is not good. Trump is declaring war to the death with the media by doing this now.
His ego really does cause him a lot of unnecessary problems. If he didn't have this tendency to shoot himself in the foot, I think he would have won the election easily and would have far fewer enemies than he does now.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: mzinga

I used to know a guy who had a leak in his roof. He never fixed it. After several years, his floor caved in, his roof sagged down, and he had to move.

His excuse? It either wasn't leaking now or it was raining too hard to fix it.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: proximo

The popular vote wasn't decided by hundreds of voters. It was won by 2.8 million votes.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Thinking about this... Trump totally played the media.
We need voter ID laws.
If he had come right out and started the process, the liberal media would have been in an uproar.
So he makes an offhand comment that he knows the media will explode over, and they did - they said that if he made claims he should investigate.
So - there we go. The media wants an investigation.
And when when an investigation reveals that registrations include dead people and illegals are voting, they WILL have evidence for voter ID laws.
If nothing is found, then we will have more confidence in the process. But I doubt this will happen.

Genius.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

So what are you afraid of?

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Here it comes folks

Trump rounding up the Muslims and shipping them out

About time

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

If you're correct then the investigation will reflect that then, won't it?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join