It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump pledges "major investigation into voter fraud"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Should the whole planet vote for the US President or just US citizens?

Hmm

Well, problem: people in the US are worried about a one world government
Solution: Make it the US government

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
You know, I might come to America for holiday and vote for Trump in 2020, after all if there's no investigation and no nationwide voter ID requirements nobody will ever know.

Actually you know what? I won't. Because that'd be a crazy thing to do, like allowing illegals to vote in the first place.
edit on -060008am1kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Finally, Trump can start with Wayne County where they found more votes than ballots and also LA county where there were thousands of dead people voting and not to mention illegals can vote in California because they can get DL and auto register to vote without any checks on citizen status. If he starts there and blow the lid open. The Democrats will look stupid and may lose for a long time.
edit on 25-1-2017 by amfirst1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Equality of crime is irrelevant to the point being made. The point is both are crimes and is illegal. False equivalency claims are ridiculous, no two crimes are equivalent unless they are the same crime, and even then not always.

Say a dealer selling MJ vs Crack Cocaine, I certainly don't consider them equivalent. Both are breaking the law both are dealers.

Now you and I may disagree on how severe a crime illegal immigration is. That's fine, but unlike you, I don't consider it something to ignore like jaywalking which you seem to want to treat it as. I also don't consider all illegal immigration crimes equal either, clearly I'm more concerned with illegals that are also breaking other laws as well over those existing peacefully.

In any of the cases above, anyone protecting them, is enabling and/or harboring a criminal. Being understandable why a person is doing it (family, friends, loved ones) does not make them doing it any less wrong just because is a lesser crime to say murder. If someone was harboring a serial killer knowing what they are, they'd be charged as an accomplice and do major time. Same is not true for harboring an illegal. That it's a lesser crime is already taken into account.
edit on 1/25/2017 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: UKTruth

And what's he gonna say when the results are so insignificant they wouldn't get a dog catcher elected never mind a president.?

Is he going to say oops?

Besides that, where are the studies he already has?

The ones that support his claims that this occurred broad scale in the 2016 election where Hillary won the popular vote.

Why doesn't he just present those? Save us the time and money of a full scale federal investigation. Show that to congress so that they can decide if a full scale investigation is warranted.

Doesn't that make sense.
Hey guys here's my suspicions here's what I based my claims on.

There have been no studies for 2016. The study he is referring to is from 2014 and relates to the 2008 and 2010 elections.
If nothing is turned up then he'll have to say the elections are secure, but it's an easy message.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: bastion

It may not be that high but any findings that support illegal and death voters fraud will be a win for him regardless.

Americas voting system should be one of the best in the world, after all tax payer are paying for half of it.

Unless, of course, a significant proportion committed fraud in favour of Trump or his claims are proven to be massively exageratted/baseless as his own administration are claiming.

Cannot disagree with your second point though - I know there's been major problems with your elections sine G W Bush was eleted (hanging chad fiasco) and may even go further back than that. It does appear you have the worst and most unreliable system of any advanced democracy which is disturbing given it's price tag.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: Alien Abduct

We need I.D. for lottery, beer, cigarettes, even spray paint!, fishing license etc.

So you don't know the difference between a right and a privilege.

I mean especially KNOWING that there is millions of illegals in the country and many of them just might be trying to vote!

Sure they are and Donnie will prove that right after he releases those tax returns.

Believe me it is my RIGHT to have a beer!

And as far as Trumps tax returns...is it his right to NOT release them?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Grambler

Spending money on investigating a hoax with no evidence supporting your claims is a waste of tax money. It isn't spending money to make sure fraud isn't occurring in the system. Nice spin though.

I didn't hear any such 'tax payer money' complaint with the investigation into Russia. No evidence provided even after the investigation.
It seems like the people most worried by this are Democrats.
I wonder why?
Could it be that deep down they know damn well that illegals help the Democrats?
edit on 25/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

Funny when republicans control the election boards in most states.

thinkprogress.org...

That and every polling place has a representative from both parties present to make sure no shenanigans take place.
www.politico.com...

Do you guys vote?

And if you do you should already know this. So why don't you? (You as a group not you personally)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Don't agree with fighting for any nation these days considering all you are really doing is the current political establishments dirty work 1000s of miles away from home and family.

That being said i still have tremendous respect for our veterans even if i feel what they are fighting toward/were fighting toward is rather misguided.

If you fight for a nation you should dam well get a vote. Stands to reason really!
edit on 25-1-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

edit on 1/25/17 by Gothmog because: screw it , unable to post

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
The media kind of asked him to substantiate his claim yesterday, and now they got what they asked for. Was it a trap? If it was the media fell for it, and they should blame themselves if the investigation does turn up something. If what the left say is true, they shouldn't have to worry, nothing will turn up and we all can rest easy.
edit on 25-1-2017 by joemoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: UKTruth

And what's he gonna say when the results are so insignificant they wouldn't get a dog catcher elected never mind a president.?

Is he going to say oops?

Besides that, where are the studies he already has?

The ones that support his claims that this occurred broad scale in the 2016 election where Hillary won the popular vote.

Why doesn't he just present those? Save us the time and money of a full scale federal investigation. Show that to congress so that they can decide if a full scale investigation is warranted.

Doesn't that make sense.
Hey guys here's my suspicions here's what I based my claims on.

So how much voter fraud is an acceptable amount to you? As long as its not 3 million, its ok?

What about 100,000, would that warrant an investigation?

See this is the problem. Everyone, even main stream media people on the left, admit that there is some voter fraud. Yet they shout down any attempt to stop it as racist.

So looking into fraud is a waste of tax payer money, but looking into if having a voter ID is racist is a good use of tax payer money? What a joke.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

I hope he gets the funding from the same budget that Obama used to give 500 million dollars to the green fund oversea.

Better yet lets ask Iran for the 400 million Obama gave them.

I'm sure is plenty to go around thanks to Obama give away.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I like the way Alabama handles it.

Voter ID is required to cast a vote. That can be a state drivers license, passport, VISA, birth certificate... state non-driver IDs cost $23 and are good for 8 years. To get one you just walk into any Probate Judge's office in any County and show utility bills, library cards, etc., they do a computer check, and take your picture. Done. You get a temporary ID on the spot.

If you can't afford the $23, it can be waived.

At the polls, if you are known to 3 (I think it's 3) of the officials, they can vouch for you. Your name is then put on a list for double-checking when the polls close.

Every state registrar is charged with ensuring anyone registering to vote has the opportunity to get a state ID.

Come on, Trump, check out 'Bama! I invite the scrutiny, we need more states to laugh at because they're more 'backwards' than we are. 2000 was amazing; we were cracking jokes about Florida voting for years.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

This is no shock. We had massive vote fraud in 2016. Ballot stuffing caught on camera after the polls closed, shenanigans at the polls, mail in votes never tabulated, and on and on and on.

A youtube search on voter fraud 2016 brings up

About 2,620,000 results

Go check it out:
www.youtube.com...

Voter fraud – were 7.5 million illegal votes cast for Hillary?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Equality of crime is irrelevant to the point being made. The point is both are crimes and is illegal. False equivalency claims are ridiculous, no two crimes are equivalent unless they are the same crime, and even then not always.

You are the person that equated them, when I said that Latino voters and outspoken Latino activists may fear that their of their undocumented family members and/or neighbors may be targeted and singled, as a form of voter intimidation. You liken their concerns to a neighbor not calling the police on a neighbor for a noise disturbance for fear that their drug dealer neighbor might get busted.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

The guy is not mentally right and not fit to be the president.

As opposed to the last guy that whine about Russia, and offered NO PROOF?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
India has 1.2 billion people, and they have no problems with requiring ID to vote. Hell, even Canada under liberal Justin Castrau requires voter ID. It's just common sense, and there is a reason why Democrats seem to be the ones always pushing back against it.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: sad_eyed_lady

I suppose this is the kind of fake evidence that we can expect from the Trump Administration's investigation into illegal immigrant voter fraud.

Thanks for proving my point by presenting a deliberately edited and cut video, as evidence that Obama said something that he did not. And, why Latinos should fear that their neighborhoods will be singled out for voter intimidation tactics.

edit on 25-1-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join