It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump pledges "major investigation into voter fraud"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

They already are.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: UKTruth

3-5 million dude!
There were no 3-5 million illegally cast votes.
He's only saying investigate now because we're calling him on his outrageous claims that Hillary stole the popular vote from him.

I'm just amazed that's all.
I've never witnessed anything like this.

No one has witnessed anything like this. A President actually looking out for citizens.
We don't know how many illegal votes there were.
We might be about to find out.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

It may not be that high but any findings that support illegal and death voters fraud will be a win for him regardless.

Americas voting system should be one of the best in the world, after all tax payer are paying for half of it.

link   

originally posted by: Hosovac
He won why investigate

Now that's a great question.

He won. The left is trying to de-legitimize by saying, "He didn't win with the popular vote!!"

Just like everything else he has done (and is going to do) ... he rubs his detractor's face into it. This is what people who are Trump's age do. It's nasty ... but it teaches a lesson through embarrassment.

After Trump proves the system defrauded him of a 'popular' win ... who's face do you think he's going to rub in poo?

The liberals won't likely mess with him again during his tenure. Can't you already see the tattered reputation of the liberal press?

Ahhhhahahahahaha!!

link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Nether can the people of Puerto Rico vote directly in US elections and they are United States citizens.

What a predicament.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule
This is great news.

Hopefully it leads to ID being required to vote.

I was just discussing this exact thing earlier, here - if we are to take this situation to it's natural conclusion, particularly in light of Trump being POTUS, I would almost guarantee that formal ID will not only be required for voting, it will become mandatory to have, as a US citizen.

It's coming.

And its sort of ironic how Trump played the media into asking for it.

All of the media asked Spicer yesterday why there would be no investigation. Now Trump says, "You are right media, lets have an investigation."

You might just be right... that is why I mentioned that he called their bluff, but would have been more accurate to say he made them call his pair of aces.

edit on 25/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I guess you forgot that is about 30 million illegals in the US at this time, so a few million votes are not far fetched.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Where does he get all this money to spend? Tax increases, big spending, jobs will be last trickle down, Reagan 2.0.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Yeah that's pretty crappy as well. Someone should definitely do something about that.

Guam is worse, something like 40% of their male population are veterans but have no right to vote in US elections. Pretty sad.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Somewhere in recent history, there was a thread about how terribly Trump lied to his supporters because he "took the weekend off." I'm guessing those same people would be the ones now happy he finally got around to keeping a campaign promise, right?

Oh, wait...

Hypocrisy: it's what's for dinner.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

And what's he gonna say when the results are so insignificant they wouldn't get a dog catcher elected never mind a president.?

Is he going to say oops?

Besides that, where are the studies he already has?

The ones that support his claims that this occurred broad scale in the 2016 election where Hillary won the popular vote.

Why doesn't he just present those? Save us the time and money of a full scale federal investigation. Show that to congress so that they can decide if a full scale investigation is warranted.

Doesn't that make sense.
Hey guys here's my suspicions here's what I based my claims on.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

The irony, how dare Trump prove the anti Trump foes wrong and to think that he may even dare to make all his campaign promises a reality.

Darn Trump, darn Trump.

Is easier to keep calling him the none president.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule
This is great news.

Hopefully it leads to ID being required to vote.

I had to show an ID. Why doesn't EVERYONE?

I have never voted without showing an ID. I thought it was mandatory nationwide. Guess not. I don't have a problem with it. Seems normal to me.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
It absolutely blows me away that of all the countries on the planet that are anal about bloody paperwork, of which the US is at Obsessive-compulsive levels with when it comes to any other compliance of any type, and yet when it comes to THE VERY APEX of political power, any Tom, Dick or Harry can waltz in and cast a vote as to who that may be.

Is this the intention?

Should the whole planet vote for the US President or just US citizens?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I bet not.
Pinkies?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I am on board with it..also lets make sure to check for major fraud for mail in votes as that is, from what I understand, also a route for heavy abuse.

I look forward to the findings by a non partisan committee to discuss the results

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I have experienced voter fraud on a grand scale.
Although Texas is a "red" state, we have a few strongly Democrat areas: Dallas, San Antonio, Austin and then there's Houston.
Two big problems in Dallas County: The election department is required to check voter's ids by Texas law - HOWEVER the election judges are not allowed to look at the information on the license, INCLUDING whether or not the license address matches the voter's registered address. In my little town on the county line, everybody keeps their voter registration in this little town, although many have moved to other counties. All of the election records are kept at the COUNTY level. Therefore, it's possible for these folks to vote twice, in different counties as there's NO cross checking.

The second problem is institutionalized cheating sponsored by the election department. We've seen chartered city busses ferrying people to different polls and watching the election department folks hand out brand new voter registration cards to folks as soonas they get off the bus. This was very obvious during the 2012 elections. EVEN WITH a voter id law, the mostly Democrat county election department makes "special" rules that don't conform to state law.

ganjoa
edit on 25-1-2017 by ganjoa because: Missed Punctuation (fortunately not a period)

link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: Hosovac
He won why investigate

Just like everything else he has done (and is going to do) ... he rubs his detractor's face into it. This is what people who are Trump's age do. It's nasty ... but it teaches a lesson through embarrassment.

No, people at Donnies age don't behave like adult crybabies

link   
a reply to: Grambler

Spending money on investigating a hoax with no evidence supporting your claims is a waste of tax money. It isn't spending money to make sure fraud isn't occurring in the system. Nice spin though.

link   
a reply to: angeldoll

It depends the state. Some states are more strict than others.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join