It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump pledges "major investigation into voter fraud"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Profusion

Wow... What a waste of tax money...

Now people on the left are concerned with wasting money? So Obama throwing over 200 million to Palestine on his way out the door was no big deal, or giving billions to Iran, or spending billions on failed companies like Solyndra, these expenditures were all ok?

But spending money to make sure that fraud is not occurring in our voting system, this is a waste? Glad to see where some people priorities are.
edit on 25-1-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

No offense but, that's like me being worried about calling in a noise complaint because my drug dealing neighbor might get arrested for selling coke next door.

No, it's not the same at all. Undocumented family members and neighbors are not equal to drug dealers.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Yeah three to five million zombies with black sharpies ready to mark anything in sight.
Bring it Ash!

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule
This is great news.

Hopefully it leads to ID being required to vote.

I had to show an ID. Why doesn't EVERYONE?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

You're a right. A drug dealer has a right to vote, if he's a citizen and not currently serving time that is.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
And he's willing to do this (because it was a challenge) while hanging on to the last shred of hope to prove he WON the popular vote too? Fact is, dead people can't vote, and people who are not American citizens shouldn't be.

But Trump is doing this for himself, and himself only. Of course the investigation will turn up a few, but low numbers, and not enough to swing the election. Then will he feel vindicated, exaggerate it? or feel like a fool?

Sad.

link   
He won why investigate

link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

This is great news.

I was just discussing this exact thing earlier, here - if we are to take this situation to it's natural conclusion, particularly in light of Trump being POTUS, I would almost guarantee that formal ID will not only be required for voting, it will become mandatory to have, as a US citizen.

It's coming.

And its sort of ironic how Trump played the media into asking for it.

All of the media asked Spicer yesterday why there would be no investigation. Now Trump says, "You are right media, lets have an investigation."

link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

You're a right. A drug dealer has a right to vote, if he's a citizen and not currently serving time that is.

Except in Iowa and Florida, as far as I know. You don't get 'em back there. Not pertinent to the thread, but still worthwhile to point out (funny how it's only the 2 key primary states, ain't it?)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

All Americans who have not been convicted of a felony have the right to vote.

I stand by my comment, "undocumented family members and neighbors are not equal to drug dealers."

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

So its a win win scenario for Trump no matter whats uncovered.

Now i see why he's willing to pursue the subject.

You do relies that the ability to closely monitor a situation generally also bestows a modicum of control over the subject.

Might not be a good idea, only leading to greater corruption a couple of floors up the ivory tower.

Just a thought because fact is the truth does not always set you free.

edit on 25-1-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

You're still wrong. Illegals, or as you put it, undocumented family members and neighbours, are not Americans. They don't have the right to vote.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
There is a reason that Democrats fight so hard against voter ID laws.
Voter ID laws make sense. There is no reason not to require proof of identification and citizenship in order to vote.

This action shows that Trump acts in the best interests of America and Americans.
Any other president who was elected would shut up, as mentioned by a few.
But winning, and then STILL wanting to verify the voter registration process, which is suspect, can only be for the good of Americans.

I wonder how many of the above complaining about this move were cheering on the recounts in states where Trump won during this election?

Indeed..

Liberals:

Before November 8th : Trump must accept the result. Our elections are fine and anyone questioning them is undermining our democracy and that would be disgraceful.

After November 8th and Before today : Our elections have been compromised. We need to investigate the Russians, Our voting machines could have been hacked. Fake news swung the election and undermined our democracy. Trump is not legitimate. The Electoral College needs to be abolished as it's not fair. We must have a recount. The Electors must change their vote. Martial Law must be declared. We have to stop the Inauguration.

Today : How dare Trump suggest illegals voted. He's undermining our Democracy. This is terrible!

Talk about making themselves look foolish by the day.

edit on 25/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   
After reading some of the post on this newest Trump actions, I have to laugh, people have short term memories in ATS, I remember some of the same people going all over and even encouraging a complete stop on the elections results giving Trump the win until Jill Stein did her recount of votes in 3 states.

hell I remember the vitriol about our right to investigate voters fraud because Hillary won the popular vote.

I can only imagine all the crap they are going to find after this voter fraud investigation, is not going to be pretty for the Democratic party.

California that has been under scrutiny for allegations of death voting over and over again and illegals are going to be very pleased with an investigation indeed.

Can not wait to heard the rant about it.
edit on 25-1-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

This is great news.

I was just discussing this exact thing earlier, here - if we are to take this situation to it's natural conclusion, particularly in light of Trump being POTUS, I would almost guarantee that formal ID will not only be required for voting, it will become mandatory to have, as a US citizen.

It's coming.

And its sort of ironic how Trump played the media into asking for it.

All of the media asked Spicer yesterday why there would be no investigation. Now Trump says, "You are right media, lets have an investigation."

It is pretty funny. Trump gets called out by the media for promoting an opinion without facts to back it up, so Trump calls for a tax payer funded investigation to find facts to back up his opinion!

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
This is stupid, pointless, partisan, and a waste of money.

As somone who hates Trump with a passion, I have to admit having an inquiry and aboloshing illegal votes is a good thing for all of democracy.

However this is obviously him still having a paddy about not being the most popular person in the history of the world. It'll be funny to see his reaction when the results show there were nowhere near his 3 - 5 million illegal votes.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

You're still wrong. Illegals, or as you put it, undocumented family members and neighbours, are not Americans. They don't have the right to vote.

I never said that undocumented immigrants have the right to vote. I said that that undocumented immigrants are not equal to drug dealers.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

It's just quite possible Pres. Trump is playing the media. Meh thinks he might be using some very clever tactics: Keep the topic on goodies "they" can run with and ridicule...keep "them" busy. Let them work themselves into frenzies over the "issues" he's hand-feeding them.
Everyone will think he is a bumbling fool (including some other world leaders) and maybe that's exactly what he wants "them" to think.
This man is no dummy. That much I know.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

3-5 million dude!
There were no 3-5 million illegally cast votes.
He's only saying investigate now because we're calling him on his outrageous claims that Hillary stole the popular vote from him.

I'm just amazed that's all.
I've never witnessed anything like this.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

How do you know if there's no investigation?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join