It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump pledges "major investigation into voter fraud"

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

My integrity doesn't need to be questioned. If the investigation comes back showing me in error I will change my tune. I ALWAYS try to shape my worldview around reality even if it is something I don't like.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Fair enough then.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

My integrity doesn't need to be questioned. If the investigation comes back showing me in error I will change my tune. I ALWAYS try to shape my worldview around reality even if it is something I don't like.

We'll see. I suspect you will call a foul and say that Trump is lying if something is turned up.
I'll make a note of the thread and come back to it to see if I was right.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

We'll see. I suspect you will call a foul and say that Trump is lying if something is turned up.

Does that mean you'll apologize to me and admit your wrongness if I turn out to be right? I don't think so, but I'm not going to be so petty to necro this topic to tell you "I told you so" though.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I don't understand the situation as it sits right now, are Americans allowed to vote without ID? How do they prove they are citizens , whats to stop them from voting in more than one spot, or more than once? Sorry if the questions seem silly, but I can't seem to see any answers to these questions I have.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
There's going to be an investigation which will reveal some type of voter fraud which will allow expansive voter ID laws to be passed which will allow for more victories for the republcians. You liberals can make as many signs or blogs as you want but that's what will go down so I suggest your time would be better spent earning money because your freebies are going bye bye.
edit on 26-1-2017 by JBUSA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
lol That Trump! Now he tells stories to Congress that are not true. lol Donald, you are no longer in front of business executives who understand that you schmooze with un-truths. Donald, you are talking with govt officials, Congress members(!), who don't expect you to lie to them to get your way.

Trump believes Langer represents a portion of Americans who were illegally kept from voting

The witnesses described the story this way: Mr. Langer, a 59-year-old native of Bavaria, Germany -- a winner of the Masters twice and of more than 100 events on major professional golf tours around the world -- was standing in line at a polling place near his home in Florida on Election Day, the president explained, when an official informed Mr. Langer he would not be able to vote.

Ahead of and behind Mr. Langer were voters who did not look as if they should be allowed to vote, Mr. Trump said, according to the staff members -- but they were nonetheless permitted to cast provisional ballots. The president threw out the names of Latin American countries that the voters might have come from.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

I think in about 38 states you need an ID to vote. I'm not sure if that is the right number though. But as far as voting in more than one spot, you have to vote at your registered voting place and if you try to vote more than once, it's likely that someone will spot you doing just that.
Trump supporter charged with voting twice in Iowa

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Does that mean you'll apologize to me and admit your wrongness if I turn out to be right? I don't think so, but I'm not going to be so petty to necro this topic to tell you "I told you so" though.

My argument is that the investigation is a good thing and will draw a line under the debate.
The only people with anything to lose are those that were so against the investigation in the first place.

I will give you credit though if you follow through with your claim that you were wrong if significant voter fraud is found.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Lol. You'll give me credit for following through but you won't commit to following through if it is found out this was a waste of tax money. Of course why should you? It's not your tax money that will be wasted as a Brit.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

But as far as voting in more than one spot, you have to vote at your registered voting place and if you try to vote more than once, it's likely that someone will spot you doing just that.

In theory, it sounds like in a lot of places, vacationing Canadians would be able to vote if they simply claimed to be citizens without ID?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

In theory, yes, but it really doesn't happen much. The problem is that the "in theory" arguments are being used as justification for 100% voter fraud happening.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Tourist voting, the next big thing for your AirBnB side business.

BTW, wasn't the DNC on hidden camera talking about busing people across State lines to vote twice? Why would they even bother if it was just a couple busses..

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

Lol. You'll give me credit for following through but you won't commit to following through if it is found out this was a waste of tax money. Of course why should you? It's not your tax money that will be wasted as a Brit.

Because I don't think it is a waste of tax payer money regardless of the outcome.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

vacationing Canadians would be able to vote if they simply claimed to be citizens without ID

In California, no. You would first have had to have registered. To register, you need your California driver's license or California identification card number, the last four digits of your social security number and your date of birth. Registration is done ahead of time. Then you must go to the polling place assigned to you, where the poll workers look up your name in the log, then if your name appears, you sign and get your ballot. You must sign exactly as registered.

There is one exception for showing ID at a polling place, being a first time voter who registered by mail, when you need your California drivers license or identification card.

edit on 26-1-2017 by desert because: clarify

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

There is one exception for showing ID at a polling place, being a first time voter who registered by mail, when you need your California drivers license or identification card.

Breaking
California Officials Instruct State DMV Programmers To Remove Undocumented Alien Flags on Drivers Licenses…
A senior level IT source within the California Department of Motor Vehicles has informed CTH within the past 48 hours California officials have instructed DMV data programmers to remove the internal coding flags for the drivers licenses of illegal aliens in California.

According to the IT source the motive for the code/flag removal appears to be an effort hide data and curtail any tool useful in any voter fraud investigation. Several additional aspects lead to this conclusion including California hiring former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder to lead the fight against the Trump administration.

treehouse
edit on 26-1-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-1-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Track down your news source to the original source. Who first reported this?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

In theory, yes, but it really doesn't happen much. The problem is that the "in theory" arguments are being used as justification for 100% voter fraud happening.

The "in theory" argument was good enough for the US Comptroller and GAO to do a study on it in 2005. Based on that study the numbers are quite high and could easily fall within the 3-4 million range. But as I have said before....maybe those illegals just registered to vote illegally for the fun of it....just to see if they could....

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Whoever issued that order should be prosecuted for destroying evidence and obstruction.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

Track down your news source to the original source. Who first reported this?

I apologize, this could be fake news. I got it from another thread here and propagated it.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join