It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump pledges "major investigation into voter fraud"

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: UKTruth

Something about chipping people and tracking. Ask the conspiracy theorists. I'm not the one opposed to such ideas.

Never heard that seriously linked to voter ID.

Well I don't take many conspiracy theories seriously, so that means nothing to me. Let's just say these conversations used to occur regularly on ATS.

There is no theory yet. You claim to follow the scientific method, but you don't seem to understand it.
The theory comes later.
Right now, we have some observable facts and a hypothesis. Actually, Trump setting up an investigation means that he still wants more facts before framing his alternative hypothesis to the null hypothesis.

Are you high? I'm not calling something a scientific theory just because I called it a conspiracy theory.

You are the one who said you follow the scientific method.
I take it you abandoned it then when discussing 'conspiracy theories'.

I have followed you misunderstanding of the scientific method through this thread, so I thought I would offer you some education on the subject.

*eyeroll* You're just being a jackass right now. Just stop. You know DAMN well that I don't make that mistake and are just trying to stir #. This is why I always end up ignoring you. I tire of the childish passive aggressiveness rather quickly. I'm sure it won't be long before I'm ignoring you again.

Well earlier you claimed that until there was evidence you would default to the null hypothesis. That shows a misunderstanding of the scientific method. A fairly fundamental one that can only lead to dogma.

You then introduced what you term as a "conspiracy theory" to insinuate some motive to explain the reasoning behind voter ID laws with free ID issuance not happening.

Very odd approach.
edit on 26/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Ok. Whatever. Good bye. I'll wait until you have something important (and ontopic) to talk about with me.
edit on 26-1-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Ok. Whatever. Good bye. I'll wait until you have something important (and ontopic) to talk about with me.

Bye then.
I hope you will consider some reading about the scientific method during your time off.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Bye then.
I hope you will consider some reading about the scientific method during your time off.

Only if you mind your own business from now on and never comment on what you think I think and know, but I know that is impossible as you are a Trump supporter. And Trump supporters LOVE assuming they know how liberals think.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Bye then.

Only if you mind your own business from now on and never comment on what you think I think and know, but I know that is impossible as you are a Trump supporter. And Trump supporters LOVE assuming they know how liberals think.

It was what you wrote that was wrong.
If you write something palpably absurd, then yes I will be commenting on it if I should happen to feel the need.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I don't believe a word you say. I don't trust you and I don't respect you. Why do I care about your opinion? You won't even acquiesce to a simple request to prove your point and post a study backing up Trump's claims. So what you think means nothing to me. I truly consider you to be like 12.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Bye then.

You know, I find it hilarious how you are labeling Trump supporters as somehow guilty of poor debate tactics, while in the past twenty minutes you have called people a jackass, asked if they were high, and have been rude in general.

As far as I can see, almost everyone has been very polite on this thread, we are just disagreeing on political issues.

The only person that seems to be hurling insults and taking things personally recently on this thread is you.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

That poster has been exceptionally rude to me throughout the thread. Whether you've read this or not is irrelevant. Notice. I'm not attacking you.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You are still trying to equate suspicion to evidence. That is a false equivalency.

The only requirement for suspicion is that enough people or the people in a position to investigate suspect a problem. You already have that: a large percentage of ATS members (who I believe are representative of the population) and the words of President Trump (who is in a position to order an investigation). No evidence is required. There is obviously sufficient suspicion to warrant an investigation.

So an investigation we will have.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

And I maintain that it is a waste of tax money.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

That poster has been exceptionally rude to me throughout the thread. Whether you've read this or not is irrelevant. Notice. I'm not attacking you.

Actually if you read back on this thread from the start, you will notice that it was you who started the mud slinging. I am very prepared to sling it back should the conversation take that turn. I am also happy to engage without the mud slinging if you would prefer, but it cuts both ways.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I don't believe a word you say. I don't trust you and I don't respect you. Why do I care about your opinion? You won't even acquiesce to a simple request to prove your point and post a study backing up Trump's claims. So what you think means nothing to me. I truly consider you to be like 12.

Actually that study was posted in this thread.
I suspect you missed it due to the tears in your eyes.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

This thread is 27 pages long. If you didn't post it in response to one of my posts then I didn't read it. Posting it to someone else and declaring yourself mission accomplished is just more asshole behavior anyways. It's not hard for you to repost it.

PS: You being stubborn about giving me that study is what started the mud slinging.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

This thread is 27 pages long. If you didn't post it in response to one of my posts then I didn't read it. Posting it to someone else and declaring yourself mission accomplished is just more asshole behavior anyways. It's not hard for you to repost it.

PS: You being stubborn about giving me that study is what started the mud slinging.

Your childish attitude started on page 6 of this thread and you got what you deserved in response, then cried endlessly about it. Take responsibility for your actions and stop playing the victim.

You would also be wise to follow the conversation in any thread. Making it all about you and ignoring all the other posts, and thus missing content, seems very self centred.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

That is your prerogative.

It is also my prerogative to believe that the Russian hacking investigation was a waste of money. It is my prerogative to maintain that a full and complete non-partisan investigation, including multiple voting, criminal registration processes, illegal immigrant voting, legal immigrant illegal voting, gerrymandering, ballot box stuffing, foreign influence, improper state regulations/policies, lack of definite voter identification, party conspiracy to skew elections, voting machines manipulation, and voting by deceased voters... along with any other concerns that come up.

I do understand your frustration. For some time, you have believed the illogic fed to you by those who wrote your agendas. It is hard to admit that those agendas were incorrect responses to stated issues, written by criminally-minded power brokers. But I have faith today, faith that you and others in the same situation will someday see what is actually occurring and how much better life for everyone can be if appropriate responses are utilized for stated issues.

It will be more than OK... trust me. It will be fabulous, terrific, and "yuuuuuuge!"

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot
How about the evidence of former President Obama telling illegals to go ahead and vote.

Scary, those who think there needs to be no investigation, give your head a shake.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

If you say so. I just see this investigation coming back and saying more of the same. Nothing new and Trump lost the popular vote fair and square. Well except maybe a few new cases of local voter fraud here and there. Like I said, a waste of tax money. I haven't seen any compelling evidence that would suggest that THIS investigation would turn up anything different.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I don't believe a word you say. I don't trust you and I don't respect you. Why do I care about your opinion?

That's how many here feel about you as well, but that's just a conspiracy though, right? Your being purposefully obtuse in regard to voter fraud. There is a bounty of evidence that it has been happening across the country and what an investigation will bring is some clarity to what levels it's occurring at. I mean how developmentally challenged can you be? Obama himself was ENCOURAGING it to happen. Go stick your head back in the sand because I suspect you can't handle the truth.
edit on 26-1-2017 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

Oh don't worry. You guys have made that more than clear to me already. I'm well aware that I'm the resident bad guy these days.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

If that is so, and nothing is turned up in what I consider to be a thorough investigation, I will state publicly that I was incorrect in my suspicions and leave the issue as settled.

If it is not so, and substantial problems are found, will you do the same and call for them to be remedied?

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join