It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump pledges "major investigation into voter fraud"

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Ohanka
a reply to: Sillyolme

57% approval rating doesn't seem too bad, not bad at all.

Nobody cares what the regressive extremist left thinks anymore. You're ideology lost you the congress, the presidency and soon the supreme court.

The protests that dwarfed the inauguration over the weekend beg to differ.

Do show pics, of a crowd anything close to the size of the one at the inauguration. We are all waiting.

Not sure how I can show comparison pictures of protests occurring across the country (and globe) compared to one low attendance inauguration. I'll give you this link instead, though I'm sure you'll tell me it is fake news.
Half a million people show up for Women's March on Washington as others flock to sister marches across globe

The massive rally, with double the 250,000 attendees at Trump’s Friday inaugural, packed the route of a planned march on the White House so densely that there was no room to stage the walk.

Police in Los Angeles estimated a crowd of 500,000 as well at their march for women’s rights. The Chicago march was canceled after a larger than expected crowd of more than 150,000. Globally, there were demonstrations in Paris, London and Mexico City.

edit on 26-1-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: Puppylove

You first fellow keyboard warrior.

Why? I could care less about this investigation and stated it was a waste of tax money from the beginning. I don't care about expanding its scope.

So if you couldn't care less, just wait for the results.
Then you will know one way or the other.

There is no tax payer money being 'wasted' as this is a genuine issue that citizens care about.

No. It is an issue that Trump cares about, so his supporters care about it.

So, his supporters aren't citizens?? Most of the country shows as red for voting, which is a lot of Trump supporters. meaning a lot of citizens who are, in fact, concerned about voter fraud. I have been concerned about voter fraud since 1996. Tell me again why I shouldn't be? You claim that there is no massive fraud; tell us how, exactly, you know this to be true? What we actually know is that there is a LOT of fraud, in every election, and thus a massive investigation is not only needed, but is long overdue. Anyone not benefiting fro fraud would welcome this.

Tell me how you know there IS massive voter fraud. The onus is on the one making the claim. I can't prove a negative. Sorry it doesn't work that way. The reason there is no massive voter fraud is because I am defaulting to null hypothesis. YOU produce the evidence of your claim.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

YOU produce the evidence of your claim.

That's what investigations are for.

LOL.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Why? I could care less about this investigation and stated it was a waste of tax money from the beginning. I don't care about expanding its scope.

There is no tax payer money being 'wasted' as this is a genuine issue that citizens care about.

So, his supporters aren't citizens?? Most of the country shows as red for voting, which is a lot of Trump supporters. meaning a lot of citizens who are, in fact, concerned about voter fraud. I have been concerned about voter fraud since 1996. Tell me again why I shouldn't be? You claim that there is no massive fraud; tell us how, exactly, you know this to be true? What we actually know is that there is a LOT of fraud, in every election, and thus a massive investigation is not only needed, but is long overdue. Anyone not benefiting fro fraud would welcome this.

Tell me how you know there IS massive voter fraud. The onus is on the one making the claim. I can't prove a negative. Sorry it doesn't work that way. The reason there is no massive voter fraud is because I am defaulting to null hypothesis. YOU produce the evidence of your claim.

It didn't work this time.

Give it up, you know they cheat.

Just admit it.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
During his response to Jill Stein's case, Trumps own lawyers filed paperwork that the election was not affected by fraud or mistake. It's all public record.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Nope. I don't cater to peer pressure.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Ha ha. You know even republicans on the hill are snickering behind his back right?
His claim is as absurd as a claim could possibly be.
So yeah I welcome an investigation. Anything that confirms my opinion that he's an idiot unfit to run the country .
Bring it.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

This action is actually deligitimizing the votes that Hillary got.
His ego needs this. He simply can't accept facts that are contrary to the trump is a god and everyone loves him meme.

He only got 46% to Hillary's 48%.FACT...
MORE people wanted Hillary than wanted him. FACT

He won the electoral college by less than 84 K votes.

We have to live with that deplorable fact too unfortunately.

Luckily his actions guarantee he's going to be thrown out.
Hooray...

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Luckily his actions guarantee he's going to be thrown out. Hooray...

Having you say that and be that confident makes me breath a sigh of relief. It's the election all over again!

Hooray!

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

This action is actually deligitimizing the votes that Hillary got.
His ego needs this. He simply can't accept facts that are contrary to the trump is a god and everyone loves him meme.

He only got 46% to Hillary's 48%.FACT...
MORE people wanted Hillary than wanted him. FACT

He won the electoral college by less than 84 K votes.

We have to live with that deplorable fact too unfortunately.

Luckily his actions guarantee he's going to be thrown out.
Hooray...

It is not known whether more people wanted Hillary.
He did not win the electoral college by 84k votes. FALSE. That is not how it works
edit on 26/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Yet somehow Democrats KNOW voter ID would suppress minority votes, despite the fact that most of the country has never had it.

Now you will say that this has been showed where we have had it to affect people, but if you will look at my response to the Daily Beast article posted earlier in this thread, thats garbage. They listed ONE person they proved were not able to vote in Wisconsin because of voter ID type laws.

So why do you default to a null hypothesis on one issue, and not the other.

Oh and remember when Obama gave his speech to the UN about things wrong with America and he liusted voting problems as one; Remember, every other developed country in the UN has voter ID laws, and yet somehow minorities do just fine voting there.

So given this, why don't you default to a null hypotheses on Voter ID?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I don't recall expressing ANY opinion within this thread about voter ID laws. So how are you attacking my position on it?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I don't recall expressing ANY opinion within this thread about voter ID laws. So how are you attacking my position on it?

Well you did say this.

Why isn't it investigating gerrymandering and voter suppression effects?

I assumed by voter suppression you met things like voter ID.

But fine if thtas not what you meant, I will ask you here.

You are ok with voter ID's then, because you would default to the null hypothesis that there is no proof it would lead to wide spread voter suppression?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Voter ID laws will remain unfair to poor people (read: not just minorities) until the federal government issues mandatory id cards to everyone in the country for free. Until then, I will not support them. Too bad paranoid conspiracy theorists will never let that be realized.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Voter ID laws will remain unfair to poor people (read: not just minorities) until the federal government issues mandatory id cards to everyone in the country for free. Until then, I will not support them. Too bad paranoid conspiracy theorists will never let that be realized.

Why can that not be realised? I agree that the govt. needs to take responsibility for ensuring citizens have ID cards, and that they are free.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: Alien Abduct

We need I.D. for lottery, beer, cigarettes, even spray paint!, fishing license etc.

So you don't know the difference between a right and a privilege.

I need an ID to purchase a firearm. You tell me, do I need an ID to exercise a right or not? Seems to me it is.
edit on 26-1-2017 by XTexan because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-1-2017 by XTexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Something about chipping people and tracking. Ask the conspiracy theorists. I'm not the one opposed to such ideas.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: XTexan

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: Alien Abduct

We need I.D. for lottery, beer, cigarettes, even spray paint!, fishing license etc.

So you don't know the difference between a right and a privilege.

I need an ID to purchase a firearm. You tell me, do I need an ID to exercise a right or not? Seems to me it is.

The difference being that you need money to buy a firearm. You don't need money to vote.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

YOU produce the evidence of your claim.

Sure thing! I'm glad to see you calling for an investigation now.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

More like produce the evidence that warrants an investigation but thanks for misconstruing my words.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join