It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump pledges "major investigation into voter fraud"

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
So libs.
If Mexicans are allowed to choose the US president why not russians?

Applause, applause, applause!!!

That simply bears repeating!!

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Ohanka
a reply to: Sillyolme

57% approval rating doesn't seem too bad, not bad at all.

Nobody cares what the regressive extremist left thinks anymore. You're ideology lost you the congress, the presidency and soon the supreme court.

The protests that dwarfed the inauguration over the weekend beg to differ.

Do show pics, of a crowd anything close to the size of the one at the inauguration. We are all waiting.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
If America's embarrassment truly cares so much about voting and it rights, will he also stop the right and their attempts to suppress votes?

Re uters Exposes Voter Suppression In North Carolina While Right-Wing Media Prop Up False Claims Of Voter Fraud

The New Attack on Hispanic Voting Rights

Voter suppression, not fraud, looms large in U.S. elections

Court: North Carolina Voter ID Law Targeted Black Voters

Will he also go after these guys? I don't think so.

Trump's 'Voter-Fraud' Investigation Targets States That Opposed Him

Author of Trump’s Favorite Voter Fraud Study Says Everyone’s Wrong
edit on 25-1-2017 by cantthinkofausername because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2017 by cantthinkofausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: Puppylove

You first fellow keyboard warrior.

Why? I could care less about this investigation and stated it was a waste of tax money from the beginning. I don't care about expanding its scope.

So if you couldn't care less, just wait for the results.
Then you will know one way or the other.

There is no tax payer money being 'wasted' as this is a genuine issue that citizens care about.

No. It is an issue that Trump cares about, so his supporters care about it.

So, his supporters aren't citizens?? Most of the country shows as red for voting, which is a lot of Trump supporters. meaning a lot of citizens who are, in fact, concerned about voter fraud. I have been concerned about voter fraud since 1996. Tell me again why I shouldn't be? You claim that there is no massive fraud; tell us how, exactly, you know this to be true? What we actually know is that there is a LOT of fraud, in every election, and thus a massive investigation is not only needed, but is long overdue. Anyone not benefiting fro fraud would welcome this.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Breaking.

California Officials Instruct State DMV Programmers To Remove Undocumented Alien Flags on Drivers Licenses…

theconservativetreehouse.com... nses/

A senior level IT source within the California Department of Motor Vehicles has informed CTH within the past 48 hours California officials have instructed DMV data programmers to remove the internal coding flags for the drivers licenses of illegal aliens in California.

As you might be aware, California passed a law known as AB60 authorizing illegal aliens to receive drivers licenses throughout the state. Within the administrative functions of the state DMV database a designation code known as “AB60 code” was created to flag those specific licenses as containing “Federal Limits Apply”.

According to the IT source the motive for the code/flag removal appears to be an effort hide data and curtail any tool useful in any voter fraud investigation. Several additional aspects lead to this conclusion including California hiring former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder to lead the fight against the Trump administration.

Additionally, the State Drivers Licaense process via the State DMV has an on-line link to the Secretary of State office in order for California residents to register to vote. As a specific function of the programming code within the SoS system, and as a direct outcome of previous instructions, all voter registrations proceed through the registration process, even if the user “forgets” to check the box that says they are a citizen.

edit on 26-1-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I know the terms treason and sedition get thrown around a lot..

I just hope it's not true.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
The guy is not mentally right and not fit to be the president. 3-5 million illegal votes where you have states that are runned by right wingers who make difficult to vote. C'mon man.

This dude is just all butt hurt because he can't come to grips that he didn't win the popular vote. Plus, he's damaging our democracy with these outburst.

Get him the F out of office. The guy is an embarrassment.

SeekingAlpha, how about just seekingtruth. What's so bad about investigating this? You afraid they may find something???
Looks like someone is a bit butt hurt themselves, you can find him in the mirror.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance
Wow. Can't wait to see the results of this investigation. Fixing this system is as vital as building infrastructure. Trying not to jump to conclusions, but this does look like a smoking gun.

Breaking.

California Officials Instruct State DMV Programmers To Remove Undocumented Alien Flags on Drivers Licenses…
A senior level IT source within the California Department of Motor Vehicles has informed CTH within the past 48 hours California officials have instructed DMV data programmers to remove the internal coding flags for the drivers licenses of illegal aliens in California.

According to the IT source the motive for the code/flag removal appears to be an effort hide data and curtail any tool useful in any voter fraud investigation. Several additional aspects lead to this conclusion including California hiring former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder to lead the fight against the Trump administration.

edit on 26-1-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Excellent post! Looks like their using Mr. Fast & Furious to try and cover their tracks. I say play hardball if they want to condone voter fraud and refuse to comply with an investigation. A complete cutoff of ALL federal funding to Illegalornia.

edit on 26-1-2017 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: cantthinkofausername
If America's embarrassment truly cares so much about voting and it rights, will he also stop the right and their attempts to suppress votes?

He had 8 years to care about voting rights, and didn't do a damn thing except tell ILLEGALS to vote and they'd be considered citizens. Good riddance to that constitution shredder.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
So the argument has gone:

- Waste of cash
- It happens but it's so rare that who cares
- It's racist
- But Russians!
- Mexicans are too stupid to figure it out!!!!
- No evidence

Gee I wonder what will come next?

You forgot one - "It's to appease his ego!"

What next, indeed??

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

I wonder at what point in this investigation Trump will bring up the fact that Steve Bannon is registered to vote in New York and Florida.

I SEE YOUR TROLL ADVISOR INVOVLED IN VOTER FRAUD...

AND RAISE YOU ONE TREASURY SECERETARY!!

BREAKING NOW..

Trump cabinet nominee Steven Mnuchin is also registered to vote in two states
www.cnn.com...

Trumps Tweet

"I will be asking for a major investigation into VOTER FRAUD, including those registered to vote in two states, those who are illegal and even, those registered to vote who are dead (and many for a long time). Depending on results, we will strengthen up voting procedure," the president wrote in a pair of consecutive tweets.

So he shouldn't have to "investigate" much to round up his Chief Advisor Bannon and his Treasury Secretary!!

Is voter fraud classified as being registered at two addresses?

Asking the wrong person..

Trumps Tweet

"I will be asking for a major investigation into VOTER FRAUD, including those registered to vote in two states, those who are illegal and even, those registered to vote who are dead (and many for a long time). Depending on results, we will strengthen up voting procedure," the president wrote in a pair of consecutive tweets.

He obviously tweeted that before he realized Both Bannon and his Nominee for Treasury were registered in multiple states.

Even if it is true that the are registered in two places, why is fixing that not a good thing? I don't think his tweet said he was going to round up people that were registered in two places (was he also going to round up dead people on the rolls?)

The point is to clean up these rolls to make sure they are in the best possible shape to make sure that no fraud is occurring.

Now if its is proven that Bannon or anyone else on Trumps team voted twice, then they should go to jail the same as any else that committed voter fraud.

Exactly! Being registered in two places could happen without a person's knowledge, too, so even if he is, that doesn't mean he's at fault. It simply means the voting rolls need to be cleaned up more. hen a person moves, they don't contact the place they left, and say, "take me off the voting list"; they simply register in the new location.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Damiel
a reply to: buster2010

Maybe it's only me, but... it does seem to be only the POTUS who's all agitated about voter fraud.

Suddenly.

*snip*

It's only you. People have been concerned about voter fraud for many elections now. Anyone capable of using the internet can see the truth if that.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   
For those thinking no fraud will be found... well, it already has been found and people have been arrested.

Double-voting – even triple-voting – found in US elections

It's just a matter of catching them all...

Elections expert J. Christian Adams told FOX and Friends on Tuesday morning there are 4 million dead people on US voter rolls. Far left groups continually sue to keep them there. The Obama administration has no desire to clean up these voter rolls.

edit on 26-1-2017 by anonfamily because: (no reason given)

Voter fraud found in Nevada.

18 Million Invalid & 2 Million Dead Registered Voters

... there is a lot more.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   
So the left were just fine with Jill Stein demanding an investigation of voting machines, practices, etc. but when Trump AGREES WITH HER that there is something wrong...the left goes nuts and starts crying and bitching and calling names?

Just another example how the liberals think they can do whatever they want and be justified, but if anyone else does it...they are the devil.

You guys are so frickin' predictable.

My projection...500,000 to 1.5 million illegal votes. My reasoning? The left is so against having to register and be ID'ed to vote that there must be structured, supported (by the left) illegal voting. It only makes sense.
edit on 1/26/2017 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   
After hearing rumors that Hillary plans to run again in 2020, I think this investigation is a good idea.
This is probably the real reason that the dems are fighting against an investigation.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Yes, exactly and his sycophants know this but will casually deny it. Note, I have now separated the supporters from the sycophants, as the supporters can step back into reality, and criticize their candidate. They are rare, but they are there.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Right, the election is over. This investigation won't change one single thing about this last election. That's done, finished, write it in the history books.

What about 2018? 2020? 2022? 2024?

That's what this investigation is about: the future, not the past.

TheRedneck

originally posted by: Annee

I don't think so.

It's about Trump's bruised ego.

originally posted by: FelisOrion

Yes, exactly and his sycophants know this but will casually deny it. Note, I have now separated the supporters from the sycophants, as the supporters can step back into reality, and criticize their candidate. They are rare, but they are there.

Please, enough of the high brow B.S. If voter fraud is at the level that many are claiming it to be then it's a win for EVERY American that this is investigated and exposed, unless you don't support free and fair elections. If this comes about through Trumps ego, so be it, at least SOMEONE did something about it instead of Obama encouraging illegals to vote with lies about being citizens if they did.
edit on 26-1-2017 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   

What is your evidence for that? Couldn't it just be about making sure there is no fraud?

I just don't understand why everything, even things which make sense, have to be attributable to some personality issue.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

It is also illegal to have a driver's license in two states at the same time. If a person is discovered to have such, they have to forfeit one and face a fine and loss of driving privilege if they do not comply. It's normally applied to CDL holders, but it's applicable to all licenses.

I would assume something similar applies if there are multiple registrations.

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join