It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump pledges "major investigation into voter fraud"

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: UKTruth

What the hell is the matter w you? That's exactly what I'm saying.

The POSTER that posted this claims it was rejections

Yes, if a non-match comes back, the registration is REJECTED.

No where on that website does it state that ........i fact it states clearly what it is

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

This is great news.

Hopefully it leads to ID being required to vote.

The voting system seem to have room for improvement, get it done Mr. President.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254
Mouhahaha
Of course, it's not the same Steve Bannon in NY and Florida !
That's just so WAY OUT THERE

Our GREAT friend Steve, as GOOD as he is, COULDN'T possibly be in 2 PLACES AT ONCE !!!

That's just internet conspiracy stuff

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

a reply to: UKTruth

What the hell is the matter w you? That's exactly what I'm saying.

The POSTER that posted this claims it was rejections

Yes, if a non-match comes back, the registration is REJECTED.

No where on that website does it state that ........i fact it states clearly what it is

Well, sometimes the registrant is offered the chance to correct the deficiency. But if they cannot, then the application is rejected.

And some states say 'no match, no vote.'

Here is more on that.

AND still the data shows how many match and do not match in the 43 states that participate in the HAVV.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Your Daily beast article is a joke. Its starts with the assumption that places with stricter voter ID are causing decreased minority turnout from the 2012 election. We know that minority turnout was down in all states. So I suppose Voter ID in Philly caused HIllary to lose it?

The article also does not mention how many people couldn't vote because of these measures. It merely shows how many people used early voting or don't have drivers licenses. It makes the assertion that any votes lost to republicans had to be because of the voter ID laws, not because of the candidates.

Hilariously it ends by touting how Nortn Carolina fixed all of the voting ID problems.

That said, with the injunction issued Friday, most of North Carolina’s worst restrictions have now been lifted, and there is encouraging news that the efforts have backfired, inspiring non-white voters to turn out in record numbers in the state. Encouraging, that is, for Hillary Clinton. Perhaps a life-saver for American democracy itself.

Ok so that proves voter ID wasn't the problem then, right? I mean, minority turnout was even lower than when the ID laws were there, so it shows its a non issue, right?

In fact if there are millions affected by voter ID and can't vote, why does the article only list like one womans story?

And why is the NAACP and other organizations so interested in looking at the effects of voter ID, but so resistant to looking into voter fraud?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

I wonder at what point in this investigation Trump will bring up the fact that Steve Bannon is registered to vote in New York and Florida.

I SEE YOUR TROLL ADVISOR INVOVLED IN VOTER FRAUD...

AND RAISE YOU ONE TREASURY SECERETARY!!

BREAKING NOW..

Trump cabinet nominee Steven Mnuchin is also registered to vote in two states
www.cnn.com...

Trumps Tweet

"I will be asking for a major investigation into VOTER FRAUD, including those registered to vote in two states, those who are illegal and even, those registered to vote who are dead (and many for a long time). Depending on results, we will strengthen up voting procedure," the president wrote in a pair of consecutive tweets.

So he shouldn't have to "investigate" much to round up his Chief Advisor Bannon and his Treasury Secretary!!

Is voter fraud classified as being registered at two addresses?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

This is great news.

Right . . . .

Let's see how many things you can sign and throw out there.

With zero support, knowledge, or any clue what you are doing.

Bottom is gonna fall out eventually.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: D8Tee

This is great news.

Right . . . .

Let's see how many things you can sign and throw out there.

With zero support, knowledge, or any clue what you are doing.

Bottom is gonna fall out eventually.

Keep on hoping.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

I wonder at what point in this investigation Trump will bring up the fact that Steve Bannon is registered to vote in New York and Florida.

BREAKING NOW..

www.cnn.com...

Trumps Tweet

"I will be asking for a major investigation into VOTER FRAUD, including those registered to vote in two states, those who are illegal and even, those registered to vote who are dead (and many for a long time). Depending on results, we will strengthen up voting procedure," the president wrote in a pair of consecutive tweets.

So he shouldn't have to "investigate" much to round up his Chief Advisor Bannon and his Treasury Secretary!!

Asking the wrong person..

Trumps Tweet

He obviously tweeted that before he realized Both Bannon and his Nominee for Treasury were registered in multiple states.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

BREAKING NOW..

www.cnn.com...

Trumps Tweet

Trumps Tweet

He obviously tweeted that before he realized Both Bannon and his Nominee for Treasury were registered in multiple states.

Even if it is true that the are registered in two places, why is fixing that not a good thing? I don't think his tweet said he was going to round up people that were registered in two places (was he also going to round up dead people on the rolls?)

The point is to clean up these rolls to make sure they are in the best possible shape to make sure that no fraud is occurring.

Now if its is proven that Bannon or anyone else on Trumps team voted twice, then they should go to jail the same as any else that committed voter fraud.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

BREAKING NOW..

www.cnn.com...

Trumps Tweet

Trumps Tweet

You claimed Mnuchin was involved in voter fraud. Quite a serious claim.

I SEE YOUR TROLL ADVISOR INVOVLED IN VOTER FRAUD... AND RAISE YOU ONE TREASURY SECERETARY!!

In a previous post you cited prosecuted cases of voter fraud only for your quantification of the issue.
Is your evidence for this claim one of Trump's tweets? You realise the legislative branch make the laws, right. Not Trump's tweets.

Or were you just talking # again?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

And why is the NAACP and other organizations so interested in looking at the effects of voter ID, but so resistant to looking into voter fraud?

Frankly grambler it is out there for your own research purposes...

I get you want the burden on me to prove that it disenfranchises folks...

And I can, in fact give you stats and court rulings...but not today..It's a work day

And despite your snark, I do respect your typical input..I'll get back to this maybe this evening when I have time to compile..

This is an interesting read if you are genuinely open to the numbers around the issue..Some suprising conclusions

LINK

Gotta go for now.
edit on 25-1-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

BREAKING NOW..

www.cnn.com...

Trumps Tweet

Trumps Tweet

I SEE YOUR TROLL ADVISOR INVOVLED IN VOTER FRAUD... AND RAISE YOU ONE TREASURY SECERETARY!!

Is your evidence for this claim one of Trump's tweets?

Oh UK...Is your argument that Trump is moron?...Well we might finally agree..

Trumps Tweet

Both his chief advisor and treasury nominee should be investigated immediately for being registered in multiple states.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The thing about Bannon is that there doesn't seem to be any reason for him to be registered in Florida. He was originally called out on this last year when it was found that he was registered to an empty house that used to belong to his ex-wife. Since then he had updated his address to a friend's house. However, there is no indication that he has ever lived at that address, a requirement in Florida.

So while he may not have voted twice there is definitely something shady going on with his Florida registration that may in fact be breaking Florida law.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Frankly grambler it is out there for your own research purposes...

I get you want the burden on me to prove that it disenfranchises folks...

And I can, in fact give you stats and court rulings...but not today..It's a work day

And despite your snark, I do respect your typical input..I'll get back to this maybe this evening when I have time to compile..

This is an interesting read if you are genuinely open to the numbers around the issue..Some suprising conclusions

LINK

Gotta go for now.

Maybe I am coming off as snarky but thats not my intention.

My frustration is that people are admitting voter fraud exists, but don't think it is a big deal.

Many of these same people go berserk at the idea of having to have an id to vote, because voting rights are so sacred.

I don't understand how one person could hold both of these views.

I also think voting rights are sacred, and if everyone is admitting that voter fraud occurs at some level, and that voting rolls are often times inaccurate (apparently even with Steve Bannon) then why isn't it a worth while effort to investigate this problem and try to correct it?

edit on 25-1-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

BREAKING NOW..

www.cnn.com...

Trumps Tweet

Trumps Tweet

Is your evidence for this claim one of Trump's tweets?

Oh UK...Is your argument that Trump is moron?...Well we might finally agree..

Trumps Tweet

Both his chief advisor and treasury nominee should be investigated immediately for being registered in multiple states.

I see you dodged backing up your BS statement.
Trump clearly worded his tweet incorrectly.
Whether his tweet is worded correctly or not does not take away from the fact you were talking rubbish, and making a mistake on twitter is also not indicative of a moron.

You, however, truly do demonstrate your moronic mind on a daily basis.
edit on 25/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

BREAKING NOW..

www.cnn.com...

Trumps Tweet

No of course being registered in both states is not fraud, voting in both states would be.

Of course the media will act like it is fraud with some creative editing I'm sure to again slam Trump. Unfortunately many of the dummies watching CNN and MSNBC and listening to NPR will believe it is evidence of fraud because they don't want the truth - They just want to Hate Trump.

edit on 25-1-2017 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

BREAKING NOW..

www.cnn.com...

Trumps Tweet

No of course being registered in both states is not fraud, voting in both states would be.

Of course the media will act like it is fraud with some creative editing I'm sure to again slam Trump. Unfortunately many of the dummy's watching CNN and MSNBC and listening to NPR will believe it is evidence of fraud because they don't want the truth - They just want to Hate Trump.

They don't actually believe any of the fake news they consume and propagate. It's more of a case of having a psychological need to have a good cry about Trump being elected. It is a coping mechanism.

edit on 25/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Like I said I'm all for an investigation into voter fraud. But it should be comprehensive. As has been mentioned numerous times in this thread the Republicans have been taking advantage of gerrymandering for a long time now. The fact that this "major investigation" only seems to be focused on illegal immigrants makes it come across as a partisan ploy meant to assuage Trump's ego. Not an actual attempt at fixing our voting system.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Like I said I'm all for an investigation into voter fraud. But it should be comprehensive. As has been mentioned numerous times in this thread the Republicans have been taking advantage of gerrymandering for a long time now. The fact that this "major investigation" only seems to be focused on illegal immigrants makes it come across as a partisan ploy meant to assuage Trump's ego. Not an actual attempt at fixing our voting system.

Its a fare point. I too would like to see a comprehensive look into the system. However, any look is better than no look, provided the results are honest.

As far as gerrymandering, I agree its an issue. But it also benefits Democrats (to a lesser extent). The point is the real beneficiary of this system is the establishment.

I do know that all establishment people, rather it be Paul Ryan, John McCain, head democrats, or media people from CNN to many on Fox are against Trumps investigation.

So although I am not too hopeful this investigation will be fully comprehensive, perhaps it will be a good first step to doing so.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join