It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump pledges "major investigation into voter fraud"

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You register to vote by mail without providing any ID or SS#, ID#, or DL#. The instructions are on the voter registration form. You receive a Voter Notification Card in the mail, then you go vote and use the Voter Notification Card as ID.

That is not complicated in the slightest.

It is if you can't read English.

California offers voter registration forms in several languages.

Case in point:

Link

edit on 25-1-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

The thing is, if the results come back that there is no fraud, or negligent fraud, if Trump then starts disputing his own investigation I will call him out myself. I want an investigation and have for many years... I believe since 2000, if memory serves. Expand it to include foreign governments. Expand it to include gerrymandering. I'm good with that. Just check it!

Let the chips fall where they may. The Republicans are scared witless(er) as well.

TheRedneck

I mean I have to. I have no say in the matter, so what happens is going to happen anyways.

Shouldn't you be already out there holding a picket sign "Trump Wasting Money on Vote Count" or something like that with all the other protesters?

I mean you are so passionate against Trump and pro Bernie that I would have assumed you would be out there joining the great divide

edit on 25-1-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Phoenix

We'll now......if that's not a racist statement then I'm astounded.

Yes folks one of the esteemed progressives just called all mexican illegal aliens STUPID.

Wonders never cease.

I on the otherhand credit them for knowing how to better navigate the welfare, medical, government systems better than citizens so it's no stretch to believe they've hacked voting procedures.

Now who has their elites nose in the air?

Lol at the racism card, SJW.

link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Because Obama came right out and said not to worry about getting caught, of course at the time I'm sure he thought the election was in the bag.

Bag that monster vote shredded.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

a reply to: proximo

"Many many illegals" doesn't cover the 3 million illegals that are in dispute. But thanks for showing why I don't deny that voter fraud happens, because YES there are people smart enough to work the system that come from abroad. HOWEVER assuming that they are all capable of this based on these few eggs is poor form and a logical fallacy.

Smart enough to check a checkbox and sign, yeah I would think that is just about everyone.

Again as I have told you previously, I don't think there was 3 million, probably closer to a million if I had to guess. But really

I am just estimating, and I could be way off high or low, which is the whole point, nobody knows the extent which is why an investigation is a good idea, if for no other reason than to put this issue to rest for future elections.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Sorry it doesn't work like that. All you're doing is showing your own hypocrisy

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

I think that once the investigation starts in California we will hear more about how the authorities were told by the state government to make sure is all kind of road blocks and total lack of support.

If that happen Trump should just cut funding for illegal immigration for a few months and see what the state will do

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Heh, had to shake off more mud. Mind standing over to the side? I don't want to keep getting you dirty.

I just find it ironic that, after so many years of 'liberals' calling others "racist," that statement was made. I don't even consider any Mexicans stupid... the ones I have met may not be overly sophisticated, but they seem pretty smart.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

a reply to: proximo

"Many many illegals" doesn't cover the 3 million illegals that are in dispute. But thanks for showing why I don't deny that voter fraud happens, because YES there are people smart enough to work the system that come from abroad. HOWEVER assuming that they are all capable of this based on these few eggs is poor form and a logical fallacy.

Smart enough to check a checkbox and sign, yeah I would think that is just about everyone.

You'd THINK that, but even Americans seem to fail at this

Again as I have told you previously, I don't think there was 3 million, probably closer to a million if I had to guess. But really

I am just estimating, and I could be way off high or low, which is the whole point, nobody knows the extent which is why an investigation is a good idea, if for no other reason than to put this issue to rest for future elections.

I guess wasting tax money is ok when it is conservatives partisan attacking liberals then.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
Why would millions of illegals vote for no reason, and chance getting caught.

Well, when a presidential candidate is threatening to throw them and their families out of the country, that might motivate them.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
So what are the stakes here?

What happens if an investigation doesn't uncover massive voter fraud? Does he apologize to the public for repeatedly stating things that weren't true and casting doubt on the American election process?

What happens if it uncovers evidence of extremely minor levels of voter fraud? Say hundreds of cases across multiple states? With 130+ million votes, the chances seem good that they'll uncover at least *some* fraud, *somewhere* don't they? Will this be taken as a vindication of a claim of 3-5 million illegal votes?

What happens if no evidence is uncovered but he refuses to acknowledge the results of the investigation?

Who will conduct the investigation? How will it be conducted? How can they determine the impact? There's no way of knowing how any person voted. Will they also investigate voter suppression?

What happens if they uncover voter fraud and it seems to point toward favoring Trump and in states that he flipped? Does he resign office?

In my opinion, he forced the issue to a point where he'd have to do something as President. He couldn't make claims about millions of illegal votes and then as President not act on it without being looked at as being derelict. But he made EXTREMELY serious claims without any direct evidence. If he's proven wrong, then what? Will it result in less credibility with his supporters? I doubt it. He's been busted lying, misinforming, repeating falsehoods, etc a number of times and a small minority of Trump supporters have even batted an eyelash.

Trump will have to work on his positioning if the investigation finds limited voter fraud.

The study he is almost certainly using suggests a number of illegal aliens voting in the 2008 election of between 38,000 and 2.8 million. (much lower, with a maximum of around 1m in 2010).

I don't know why he has bumped that up to 3-5m. Perhaps he has some other information regarding those that vote twice or dead people voting.

link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Heh, had to shake off more mud. Mind standing over to the side? I don't want to keep getting you dirty.

I just find it ironic that, after so many years of 'liberals' calling others "racist," that statement was made. I don't even consider any Mexicans stupid... the ones I have met may not be overly sophisticated, but they seem pretty smart.

TheRedneck

I'm not calling anyone stupid. I don't even think stupidity exists. Everyone has differing levels of intelligence. I'm just saying not to assume everyone has the same thinking capabilities.

I'm just looking at demographical facts. MOST illegals primarily speak Spanish. In the US, we primarily speak English and while yes there are many services that are bilingual or better, not ALL of our government and bureaucracy is that convenient. This is just me looking at things unemotionally and making a judgement. It's simple logic that people unfamiliar with a country and its workings would have a hard time navigating its bureaucracy. If you think this is racist then I'm sorry. But hey I'm not going to sit here and deny my words just because someone called me racist. I have a very real logical reasoning for what I said.
edit on 25-1-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: marg6043
California is in hot waters and I am sure they most be shredding all kind of incriminatory paperwork and erasing computers hard drives as we speak.

How big might this problem be? Statistics coming from the California Secretary of State put the number of eligible voters at about 64% of the total population. Applying this to the 2.6 million illegal immigrant population means that almost 1.7 million illegal immigrants could easily avail themselves of California polls during a national election.

So they know they have a problem but because they have taken upon themselves to be a safe haven state, in order to keep their Democrats hold in power they pander to illegals in any way or form.

Report Date Eligible Voters Registered Registration Close *
Oct. 20, 2008 23,208,710 17,304,091 15-day Close +1,132,317 in 45 days
Oct. 18, 2004 22,075,036 16,557,273 15-day Close + 931,493 in 45 days
Oct. 10, 2000 21,461,275 15,707,307 29-day Close + 633,329 in 30 days

*Assembly Bill 1094 (Chapter 899, Statutes of 2000) changed the voter registration deadline from a 29-day close to a 15-day close.sacred right to vote

In general, while total voter registration from 2,000 to 2008 remained about level, there is a steady increase in late voter registration over the same period. Late voter registration shows the potential for immigrants, who are here perhaps a shorter time than others, to be recruited to vote in a national election. Every time an illegal vote is cast, the sacred right to vote is stolen from a law abiding citizen.

So it seems that is sources pointing out at how the voter registration increases only during the time of elections, meaning and insinuating that illegals comes across the border on election year just to cast their vote

Trump is going to have a field day with California.

theminutemenmedia.com...

I think you are right!

Donald Trump is not about to take this on without KNOWING his reports and proof are pretty darn credible and reliable. He wouldn't even start this if he thought it was going to prove him wrong.

I don't think he is going to be talking about it that much though. He's already the prez and his sleeves are rolled up and he is moving and shaking in all the right places!!

link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
Why would millions of illegals vote for no reason, and chance getting caught.

Why would millions of illegals risk illegally crossing the border and getting caught?

To better their situation. The same with voting.

And besides, when we have people screaming their heads off at the thought of any investigation, and claiming that having people show any proof of citizenship is racist, and seeing that almost no on, ever is arrested for illegally voting, they feel they are in no risk for doing this.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

They don't all need to know how. Do you have any experience with illegals at all? They have very close ties, often live in large extended families, many crowded into one place to keep costs down for things like rent, etc. If a single one in an entire extended family knows how, why would you think they can't help their family members do the same? In addition to this, what's to stop someone hoping to get their vote for their cause, which for an illegal convincing them to vote against Trump is easy, teaching them how to do it, so they can in turn help their whole family and friends do it. Suddenly we have a giant ripple effect.

It's not rocket science.

Plus pretty much every government document comes in English and Spanish, and every government agency caters to Spanish speaking residents in addition to English, and pretty much every answering machine, recording, etc has an English and Spanish option first thing.
edit on 1/25/2017 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Lol at left!

Pretty much indicative at just how badly those on the left side have lost their minds and dropped mask of social superiority over losing power completely.

You guys love, love love polling, bet one comes with fair sampling that agrees with Trump investigating voter fraud you'll disavow somehow.

I think majority are clapping hands right now.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

The DNC hacks are only one facet of the investigation that should be taking place regarding Russia and Trump's staff. Does anyone really believe Lt.Gen Flynn could have been confirmed for an appointment had he not been selected for a position that doesn't require confirmation?

and because the Russian hacks, if proven, did not directly affect results, only possibly opinions.

This is the politically correct position that has been adopted because there's no way to prove to what extent if any the Russian hacks affected the outcome of the election. Affecting opinons is affecting results. I want to see the hacks investigated but I'm more concerned with making sure that our new President doesn't have Kremlin operatives advising him or in positions where they otherwise constitute a threat to national security.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

They don't all need to know how. Do you have any experience with illegals at all? They have very close ties, often live in large extended families, many crowded into one place to keep costs down for things like rent, etc. If a single one in an entire extended family knows how, why would you think they can't help their family members do the same? In addition to this, what's to stop someone hoping to get their vote for their cause, which for an illegal convincing them to vote against Trump is easy, teaching them how to do it, so they can in turn help their whole family and friends do it. Suddenly we have a giant ripple effect.

It's not rocket science.

So you are just going to blanket assume how EVERY illegal dwelling works?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix

Lol at left!

Pretty much indicative at just how badly those on the left side have lost their minds and dropped mask of social superiority over losing power completely.

You guys love, love love polling, bet one comes with fair sampling that agrees with Trump investigating voter fraud you'll disavow somehow.

I think majority are clapping hands right now.

Well since you are already patting yourself on the back for me ignoring some evidence that you haven't posted, would you care to actually post the evidence?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Way to twist my words. I used the term "often", do you dispute my use of the word? Nice try.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join