It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump pledges "major investigation into voter fraud"

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: MotherMayEye

So you are assuming that 3 million illegal Mexicans all know how to navigate the complexities of California's bureaucracy to do this? Question, did YOU know this loophole before some reporter or you actually navigated the red tape to figure it out? What makes you think that Mexicans of the illegal variety are this informed?

This is the reason - if they have a drivers license - which many many illegals do, it is very easy to register at the same time.

The problem, officials say, dates back to the 1993 federal Motor Voter Act, which requires states to offer residents the ability to register to vote when they obtain a driver's license or ID card. In some states, the driver's license and voter registration application are on the same form, and the applicant simply signs. In small print, the form says applicants acknowledge they are U.S. citizens. In other states, voter registration is a separate form and applicants check a box. In either case, once signed, the forms are automatically sent to the county or state registrar of voters, and the name is added to voter rolls.

State DMV officials are not required to authenticate citizenship.

That is not exactly a secret process they have to be informed about
edit on 25-1-2017 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

An investigation uncovering 1000 illegals voting in the election is a waste of tax money. You have to understand that such an investigation is going to be VERY expensive and time consuming. The recounts right after the election weren't uncovering fraud and they were consuming enough. This is going to blow up in Trump's face.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: proximo

"Many many illegals" doesn't cover the 3 million illegals that are in dispute. But thanks for showing why I don't deny that voter fraud happens, because YES there are people smart enough to work the system that come from abroad. HOWEVER assuming that they are all capable of this based on these few eggs is poor form and a logical fallacy.
edit on 25-1-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

We'll now......if that's not a racist statement then I'm astounded.

Yes folks one of the esteemed progressives just called all mexican illegal aliens STUPID.

Wonders never cease.

I on the otherhand credit them for knowing how to better navigate the welfare, medical, government systems better than citizens so it's no stretch to believe they've hacked voting procedures.

Now who has their elites nose in the air?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
California is in hot waters and I am sure they most be shredding all kind of incriminatory paperwork and erasing computers hard drives as we speak.

How big might this problem be? Statistics coming from the California Secretary of State put the number of eligible voters at about 64% of the total population. Applying this to the 2.6 million illegal immigrant population means that almost 1.7 million illegal immigrants could easily avail themselves of California polls during a national election.

So they know they have a problem but because they have taken upon themselves to be a safe haven state, in order to keep their Democrats hold in power they pander to illegals in any way or form.

Report Date Eligible Voters Registered Registration Close *
Oct. 20, 2008 23,208,710 17,304,091 15-day Close +1,132,317 in 45 days
Oct. 18, 2004 22,075,036 16,557,273 15-day Close + 931,493 in 45 days
Oct. 10, 2000 21,461,275 15,707,307 29-day Close + 633,329 in 30 days

*Assembly Bill 1094 (Chapter 899, Statutes of 2000) changed the voter registration deadline from a 29-day close to a 15-day close.sacred right to vote

In general, while total voter registration from 2,000 to 2008 remained about level, there is a steady increase in late voter registration over the same period. Late voter registration shows the potential for immigrants, who are here perhaps a shorter time than others, to be recruited to vote in a national election. Every time an illegal vote is cast, the sacred right to vote is stolen from a law abiding citizen.

So it seems that is sources pointing out at how the voter registration increases only during the time of elections, meaning and insinuating that illegals comes across the border on election year just to cast their vote

Trump is going to have a field day with California.

theminutemenmedia.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

It matters in that we still exist in this country in very large numbers and our political ideology isn't "dying" like conservatives like to wax about. Which was why I said that.

Plus, it's not like you guys care about hard numbers. The best sampling we have, the popular vote, you guys are currently calling illegitimate thanks to 3 million illegals voting in it with zero evidence of this claim and all polls and stats I post on the matter get laughed off the thread as "Soros funded". So what should I post that will satisfy you of my claim that liberals still exist in very large numbers in this country?

It's not just the fact that The Brennan Centre for Justice is funded by Soros, or that Michael Waldman (the person's statement you linked to) and the president of the Centre, used to work for Bill Clinton. It's also because his study used voter fraud instances referred for prosecution as the basis for his conclusion.

Gotcha. it's the fact that you are partisan and biased. I already know this though. Still waiting on you to post that study since you are so keen on destroying my sources.

PS: That link wasn't a link to a quote; it was a link to an organization that investigates voter fraud. There is more than JUST a quote.
edit on 25-1-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Why would millions of illegals vote for no reason, and chance getting caught.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Voter fraud is cheating.
No one should be against ending voter fraud.
Unless of course it is your team that is caught cheating.

link   
If true, I can't wait to see the "alternative evidence" he comes up with.

link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

What makes you think that Mexicans of the illegal variety are this informed?

Wait, wait... "Mexicans of the illegal variety?" There are illegal Mexicans? And they're not smart?

Wow, I though Trump was the one that supposedly was racist against Mexicans...

TheRedneck

What are you alluding to? There are Mexicans of the legal variety and there are Mexicans of the illegal variety. Or are you trying to say that I have to call them undocumented immigrants or something?

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

It matters in that we still exist in this country in very large numbers and our political ideology isn't "dying" like conservatives like to wax about. Which was why I said that.

Plus, it's not like you guys care about hard numbers. The best sampling we have, the popular vote, you guys are currently calling illegitimate thanks to 3 million illegals voting in it with zero evidence of this claim and all polls and stats I post on the matter get laughed off the thread as "Soros funded". So what should I post that will satisfy you of my claim that liberals still exist in very large numbers in this country?

It's not just the fact that The Brennan Centre for Justice is funded by Soros, or that Michael Waldman (the person's statement you linked to) and the president of the Centre, used to work for Bill Clinton. It's also because his study used voter fraud instances referred for prosecution as the basis for his conclusion.

Gotcha. it's the fact that you are partisan and biased. I already know this though. Still waiting on you to post that study since you are so keen on destroying my sources.

No it's the fact you linked an opinion from an ex Clinton speech writer, based on voter fraud cases referred for prosecution.
Quite simple to understand.
I am aware of the data behind his quote. It's irrelevant.
Have you dried your eyes yet?

edit on 25/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Mexicans aren't the only illegals in the country.

link   
Having a vote recount is so much easier than it would be having to deal with Hillary Clinton in Office. At this point, it is better not to fall for the ol Okie Doke!

link   
a reply to: MOMof3

The voting/election laws in California re so weak, there is literally no chance of getting caught using the method I posted.
edit on 25-1-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: MOMof3

To keep the Democrats in power in California and be able to come back and forward while been protected by California illegal immigrant safe haven.

Is not that they are afraid of been caught, is that they are been protected from being caught.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

The thing is, if the results come back that there is no fraud, or negligent fraud, if Trump then starts disputing his own investigation I will call him out myself. I want an investigation and have for many years... I believe since 2000, if memory serves. Expand it to include foreign governments. Expand it to include gerrymandering. I'm good with that. Just check it!

Let the chips fall where they may. The Republicans are scared witless(er) as well.

TheRedneck

I mean I have to. I have no say in the matter, so what happens is going to happen anyways.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

You register to vote by mail without providing any ID or SS#, ID#, or DL#. The instructions are on the voter registration form. You receive a Voter Notification Card in the mail, then you go vote and use the Voter Notification Card as ID.

That is not complicated in the slightest.

It is if you can't read English.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
This thread just makes me smile.

It will be good to revisit in several months when the verdict is in.

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Where is that study?

link   
So what are the stakes here?

What happens if an investigation doesn't uncover massive voter fraud? Does he apologize to the public for repeatedly stating things that weren't true and casting doubt on the American election process?

What happens if it uncovers evidence of extremely minor levels of voter fraud? Say hundreds of cases across multiple states? With 130+ million votes, the chances seem good that they'll uncover at least *some* fraud, *somewhere* don't they? Will this be taken as a vindication of a claim of 3-5 million illegal votes?

What happens if no evidence is uncovered but he refuses to acknowledge the results of the investigation?

Who will conduct the investigation? How will it be conducted? How can they determine the impact? There's no way of knowing how any person voted. Will they also investigate voter suppression?

What happens if they uncover voter fraud and it seems to point toward favoring Trump and in states that he flipped? Does he resign office?

In my opinion, he forced the issue to a point where he'd have to do something as President. He couldn't make claims about millions of illegal votes and then as President not act on it without being looked at as being derelict. But he made EXTREMELY serious claims without any direct evidence. If he's proven wrong, then what? Will it result in less credibility with his supporters? I doubt it. He's been busted lying, misinforming, repeating falsehoods, etc a number of times and a small minority of Trump supporters have even batted an eyelash.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join