It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump pledges "major investigation into voter fraud"

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

So that meant you needed to be a snarky asshole about it? in any case. I answered you question about why I think this is a waste of tax money. If you want to call it illogical, I don't care. No one cares about my opinions anymore anyways. This investigation is a waste of tax money. Deal with it.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You first fellow keyboard warrior.

Honestly I'd love for all these things to be investigated by a committee of citizens that are independent in political affiliation and who are carefully vetted for, screened against and protected from receiving any kind of bribe or coercion for a specific result as well as being required by nondisclosure to remain anonymous as to their involvement in the data collection and results.

No government will allow the citizens to judge them, instead they insist on judging themselves and we continue to let them determine their own punishments if any.
edit on 1/25/2017 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: UKTruth

So its a win win scenario for Trump no matter whats uncovered.

Now i see why he's willing to pursue the subject.

You do relies that the ability to closely monitor a situation generally also bestows a modicum of control over the subject.

Might not be a good idea, only leading to greater corruption a couple of floors up the ivory tower.

Just a thought because fact is the truth does not always set you free.

This is true. The danger is , of course, that corruption leads to misinformation in any investigation findings.
It has always been thus with the Government.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Why? I could care less about this investigation and stated it was a waste of tax money from the beginning. I don't care about expanding its scope.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
The Dem pundits are losing their minds over this issue this morning. They are hyperventilating over the possibility that we might look into illegals voting in our federal election.

It's downright funny to watch, because it was the Dems that screamed voter fraud and supported an investigation in two of the states where Trump won. As soon as they began to find real voter fraud that gave votes to Hillary that were really cast for Trump, they put the kibosh on further investigations.

Now, Trump has had reports that illegals were voting in California and he and others think it is prudent to look into it, the Dems are going apesnip crazy over it!

Actually, it's kind of fun to watch. He also has reports that dead people voted and that these same dead people have been voting a long time.

Whether you are D or R or I or just a non political American citizen, you should be glad this will be looked at further.
edit on 25-1-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
The guy is not mentally right and not fit to be the president. 3-5 million illegal votes where you have states that are runned by right wingers who make difficult to vote. C'mon man.

This dude is just all butt hurt because he can't come to grips that he didn't win the popular vote. Plus, he's damaging our democracy with these outburst.

Get him the F out of office. The guy is an embarrassment.

a reply to: Profusion

Like DNCalifornia where we all know the most illegals voted in?

edit on 1252017 by Butterfinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Ohanka
Okay so now you know voting fraud happens, but just don't care since you oppose any initiative to gauge the scope of the problem, and take action against.

Brennan Center for Justice

What is that, LOL.
Some partisan hack telling us there is no evidence of voter fraud.. "absolutely none"... when Trump is actually using a study to inform himself.

You guys are funny.

Your evidence seems to be "we told you so" so it must be true.

Sorry, those days are over. Get over it.

If there is conclusive proof that no voter fraud occurs then it can be published for all to see and the people can make up their minds. Having a democrat tell us all that "there is nothing to see here" is not going to work.

The Brennan Center for Justice is Soros (OSF) funded.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

a reply to: Krazysh0t

No they really don't. Nobody cares what you have to say anymore. Too much lies, too much violence, too much hate. You have nothing. Your party will abandon you in the hope of achieving some degree of electoral success in the future, just like the Republicans abandoned the Bushes.

Again those protests beg to differ. You can say all the mean words you want to me about how you don't like liberals and find them icky, but it doesn't change the fact that liberals still exist in this country in VERY large numbers and they aren't going away quietly in the night like you seem to think so.

So wait a minute. After people on the left saying during the whole election season that the enormous crowds that Trump was getting didn't matter at all, now all of the sudden the size of this womens march matters?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The problem is that most state (and federal) voting/election laws are so weak, if an ineligible person wanted to register to vote and vote fraudulently, there would be no red flags in the system and therefore no evidence to find.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I like how they claim there are only a few hundred cases of vote fraud when there hasn't been an investigation yet.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Okay so now you know voting fraud happens, but just don't care since you oppose any initiative to gauge the scope of the problem, and take action against.

Brennan Center for Justice

What is that, LOL.
Some partisan hack telling us there is no evidence of voter fraud.. "absolutely none"... when Trump is actually using a study to inform himself.

You guys are funny.

Your evidence seems to be "we told you so" so it must be true.

Sorry, those days are over. Get over it.

If there is conclusive proof that no voter fraud occurs then it can be published for all to see and the people can make up their minds. Having a democrat tell us all that "there is nothing to see here" is not going to work.

The Brennan Center for Justice is Soros (OSF) funded.

I looked the guy up too... he also used to work for the Clintons!

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I know right

It is what it is, funny how people after elections were all for Jill Stein's voter fraud allegations, the screams, recount, recount darn she got millions in a few weeks to go after any way possible to keep Trump from getting the states she was after for Hillary.

And now, that Trump is actually doing an investigation on voter fraud, that I am sure is for all states they are trying to turned it around as racist because is only on states with majority illegals living in them.

Hell since when now illegal is the new legal voting citizens

I hate to say this, but the media knows how to stir the unhappy pot.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Wouldn't be surprised if that's an intentional function to help hide this behavior.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

You still can't escape the hurdle that there is no evidence for the voter fraud claim and plenty of definitive evidence implicating Russia in the hacks. Rhetoric and propaganda surrounding these controversies is irrelevant in a court of law.

Show me the definitive evidence of Russia hacking the DNC.

There are many stories of people witnessing voter fraud. Heck, we had the project veritas video showing DNC people admitting that they bus people from station to station to vote. But I know, all evidence like this is not true in your mind, but the golden shower document is definitely true according to you.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

It matters in that we still exist in this country in very large numbers and our political ideology isn't "dying" like conservatives like to wax about. Which was why I said that.

Plus, it's not like you guys care about hard numbers. The best sampling we have, the popular vote, you guys are currently calling illegitimate thanks to 3 million illegals voting in it with zero evidence of this claim and all polls and stats I post on the matter get laughed off the thread as "Soros funded". So what should I post that will satisfy you of my claim that liberals still exist in very large numbers in this country?
edit on 25-1-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

link   

Why? I could care less about this investigation and stated it was a waste of tax money from the beginning. I don't care about expanding its scope.

So if you couldn't care less, just wait for the results.
Then you will know one way or the other.

There is no tax payer money being 'wasted' as this is a genuine issue that citizens care about.

link   
Well ya'll walked yourselves right into that one, classic Trump 3D chess.

"Ask and ye shall receive"

I belive Obama said in his last, last presser that there was no real evidence of Russian hacking.

Now if one made case Russians preferred Trump over Clinton -that would bear out based on candidate statements made during primary and general election.

I see progressives taking a preference and manufacturing meme that fits their peculiar worldview.

Peculiar in that Ms Clinton seemed hell bent on shooting down Russians over Syria, causing WW3.

There is ample evidence of dead votes, twofer voting across district and state lines and of course illegal alien voting.

So what I am led to believe by some here is they are not happy that Trump investigating voter fraud on a wide all encompassing basis instead of narrow focus on made up Russian issue bothers them greatly.

Narrowed down - a fear he may actually find actionable cause to correct the ongoing fraud.

FEAR, that's it in a word.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I've posted this before in another thread, but it's worth posting again...

Here’s how someone could easily register to vote fraudulently and then cast a vote fraudulently, in California, without raising any red flags in the system or leaving any evidence to find:

First the person would register to vote by mail — without providing any ID AND without providing a DL#, ID#, and SS#. California allows this:

Voter Registration – State ID Requirement (See also Chapter 1) SB 1016 (signed into law in October 2005 and effective January 1, 2006) amends California Elections Code section 2150(7) to conform California’s voter registration requirements to the requirements of HAVA. Now, under both federal law and state law, voters must provide their driver’s license number if they have a valid and current driver’s license or the number provided on a California state identification card issued by the Department of Motor Vehicles. If they do not, they are required to provide the last four digits of their social security number. If they do not have a driver’s license number, state identification number or social security number, the state will assign them a unique number, which will be their identifier for purposes of voter registration.

Link

There is no extra process in place to verify registrants who do not provide any of those numbers.

Next, the person will receive a ‘Voter Notification Card’ in the mail, to confirm they are registered:

Verifying voter registration status
After a person registers or re-registers to vote, the county election office sends a “Voter Notification” card in the mail to verify that the registration form has been received and processed.

Link

Lastly, they go vote...AND...although they will be required to show an acceptable form of ID -- since they did not show ID to register to vote -- an acceptable ID, in California includes a ‘Voter Notification Card:'

Satisfactory Proof of Identity

Title 2, California Code of Regulations, Section 20107(d)(2) lists “Other Documents” that satisfy the proof of identity requirement. These other documents will be sufficient if the document includes the name and address of the individual presenting it, and is dated since the date of the last general election, unless the document is intended to be of a permanent nature such as a pardon or discharge.

Other documents include a:

G. voter notification card issued by a governmental agency;

Link

Easy peasy lemon squeezy...and never was such a voter verified, at all.

Not a single red flag would be raised and there would be no ‘evidence,’ at all.

link   

So if you couldn't care less, just wait for the results.
Then you will know one way or the other.

There is no tax payer money being 'wasted' as this is a genuine issue that citizens care about.

No. It is an issue that Trump cares about, so his supporters care about it.

link   
There is substantial evidence both real and circumstantial to warrant a complete investigation.
when the president of the U.S. goes on T.V. and tells illegals it`s ok for them to vote.only a fool would still believe that no voter fraud has taken place and no investigation is warranted.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join