It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump pledges "major investigation into voter fraud"

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: proximo

No. This is just an idiotic partisan attack on Democrats. There is no merit from this investigation.

Really, yesterday you posted

Read this carefully since you seemed to have missed it the some 5 or so times I've said it in this thread alone. I. Never. Denied. That. Voter. Fraud. Happens.

So you have changed your mind today now that the investigation has been launched?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

No. This is just an idiotic partisan attack on Democrats. There is no merit from this investigation.

Really, yesterday you posted

Read this carefully since you seemed to have missed it the some 5 or so times I've said it in this thread alone. I. Never. Denied. That. Voter. Fraud. Happens.

So you have changed your mind today now that the investigation has been launched?

Read this carefully:
I. Never. Denied. That. Voter. Fraud. Happens.

And nothing I said today changes that proclamation. Clearly you still want to project your assumptions on me.
edit on 25-1-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

LOL.

Well here's some gloating of my own.

Keep doing what your doing. Really. I know normal people who voted for HRC and disliked Trump now saying after the inauguration and the day after that they can't believe how unhinged the left and MSM have become.

You peeps are pushing people away with each passing day. LOL.

Please, please, please continue to sound like a rabid partisan jackass everyday until the next election cycle.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Okay so now you know voting fraud happens, but just don't care since you oppose any initiative to gauge the scope of the problem, and take action against.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I'm all for an investigation into voter fraud. Gerrymandering and voter disenfranchisement have been major issues in some states for years now. It would be great if someone wanted to get to the bottom of those issues.

Oh wait. I forgot that Trump is a petulant man-child. So this "major investigation" will only focus on factors that could potentially contribute to Trump losing the popular vote.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

LOL.

Well here's some gloating of my own.

Keep doing what your doing. Really. I know normal people who voted for HRC and disliked Trump now saying after the inauguration and the day after that they can't believe how unhinged the left and MSM have become.

You peeps are pushing people away with each passing day. LOL.

Please, please, please continue to sound like a rabid partisan jackass everyday until the next election cycle.

And I know Trump supporters who are regretting their votes now because of his actions. What is the point of this tit-for-tat?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

One has been investigated to death and exists on sketchy evidence and the proof and results of it are subjective at best in determining it's effect if any.

The other investigation hasn't even started yet and you're attempting to stonewall it before it even does.

If the narrative is true, then the last investigation was done by an administration that benefits from a false negative. Then again, I will admit, this administration benefits from a false positive. Unlike the last administration however, the media isn't on Trump's side, so attempting to create a false positive could blow up in his face, where as the media backed Obama's administration.

What this means in Trump's case is pretty much forced to keep this as tamper free as possible.
edit on 1/25/2017 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Okay so now you know voting fraud happens, but just don't care since you oppose any initiative to gauge the scope of the problem, and take action against.

It seems everyone knows voter fraud happens, but no one knows how much for sure.
Apparently Democrats know it is negligible, though don't feel it necessary to provide any proof of that and are against anyone actually providing the proof for them!

There seems to be a lot of Democrat resistance on any efforts to tighten up elections... hmmm.

edit on 25/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Brennan Center for Justice

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Actually according to Bev Harris of Black box voting.org an independent election fraud analyst Hillary stole 5 states through vote shaving technology off Trump....this is a can of worms I am going to enjoy.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

One has been investigated to death and exists on sketchy evidence and the proof and results of it are subjective at best in determining it's effect if any.

No there is really just Trump and his supporters' words against all reason and evidence.

The other investigation hasn't even started yet and you're attempting to stonewall it before it even does.

That's because it is a partisan attack against Democrats. Why isn't it investigating gerrymandering and voter suppression effects? That's because Trump only cares about his damaged ego and has no cares about illegals actually voting or not.

If the narrative is true, then the last investigation was done by an administration that benefits from a false negative. Then again, I will admit, this administration benefits from a false positive. Unlike the last administration however, the media isn't on Trump's side, so attempting to create a false positive could blow up in his face, where as the media backed Obama's administration.

What this means in Trump's case is pretty much forced to keep this as tamper free as possible.

Don't worry. Trump CLEARLY has the unquestioning support of his supporters who couldn't care less about digging into Trump's words.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Wasting tax money that can be better spent elsewhere on an investigation that I already knows the results.

Ah, so you don't know what an investigation is. No problem; let me help you out.

An investigation is an examination in order to determine facts, not an action taken after facts are known.

Feel better now?

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Brennan Center for Justice

What is that, LOL.
Some partisan hack telling us there is no evidence of voter fraud.. "absolutely none"... when Trump is actually using a study to inform himself.

You guys are funny.

Your evidence seems to be "we told you so" so it must be true.

Sorry, those days are over. Get over it.

If there is conclusive proof that no voter fraud occurs then it can be published for all to see and the people can make up their minds. Having a democrat tell us all that "there is nothing to see here" is not going to work.

edit on 25/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

You know... Of all the Trump supporters attacking me in this thread, I at LEAST thought you'd maintain some dignity and respect my way. I guess I was wrong. Couldn't resist joining in on the liberal dog pile I guess.

link   

Actually I'm all for investigating gerrymandering too. Let's do it.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

Actually I'm all for investigating gerrymandering too. Let's do it.

Talk to your Dear Leader.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

a reply to: TheRedneck

You know... Of all the Trump supporters attacking me in this thread, I at LEAST thought you'd maintain some dignity and respect my way. I guess I was wrong. Couldn't resist joining in on the liberal dog pile I guess.

If you are going to cry about it, try not to sling mud yourself.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Still no posted study? Oh well. I guess it doesn't exist and you are a liar then.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Stuff like this is why you lost.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Not attacking you, just pointing out illogic. That's kinda what I do.

It is completely illogical to assume because there has been no investigation, there is no reason to have one.

TheRedneck

edit on 1/25/2017 by TheRedneck because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join