It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump pledges "major investigation into voter fraud"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

The new president said the inquiry would include "those registered to vote in two states, those who are illegal".

Mr Trump also said the probe would focus on "those registered to vote who are dead (and many for a long time)".

He has alleged that up to five million illegal votes were cast for Hillary Clinton, but has offered no evidence.

SOURCE

If Trump is right about his claims concerning voter fraud, we could be looking at a situation where the Democrats may have no chance of winning a presidential election for a while. That would be a 100% reversal compared with how many thought the electoral college favored the Democrats, and a Republican may never be elected POTUS again. I was one of those people before the last presidential election.

Every Republican should get behind Trump in his investigation into voter fraud. Voter fraud only seems to favor the Democrats after all.

Any predictions as to where this investigation will lead? I believe it could be earth-shattering.
edit on 25-1-2017 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
The guy is not mentally right and not fit to be the president. 3-5 million illegal votes where you have states that are runned by right wingers who make difficult to vote. C'mon man.

This dude is just all butt hurt because he can't come to grips that he didn't win the popular vote. Plus, he's damaging our democracy with these outburst.

Get him the F out of office. The guy is an embarrassment.

a reply to: Profusion

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
This is stupid, pointless, partisan, and a waste of money.

I predicted in my post-election post about this administration and congress that they would try to find some way to suppress voting rights at the federal level. That's probably why he's doing this, even though all studies up to now have shown voting fraud to be extremely rare.

Undoubtedly they will find some way to make it look like a big problem and then introduce some kind of legislation to make it easy to take away our right to vote.

It will be treason but it will be applauded here I'm sure.

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

The BBC seem to be using yesterdays press conference for this, in which no investigation was confirmed.
I really think this should happen and if it does it is another smart move by President Trump.
Illegals and dead people MUST not be allowed to vote in 2018.

EDIT : OK, great news... this IS happening.
edition.cnn.com...

edit on 25/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

+28 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
The guy is not mentally right and not fit to be the president. 3-5 million illegal votes where you have states that are runned by right wingers who make difficult to vote. C'mon man.

This dude is just all butt hurt because he can't come to grips that he didn't win the popular vote. Plus, he's damaging our democracy with these outburst.

Are you afraid that something may be found?

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
It's about time someone looked into the voting irregularities in states which harbour a large number of illegal immigrants. California has particularly lax voting requirements and the largest population of illegals. hmm....

Bring in some Nationwide voter ID as well. That way this won't be as much as an issue in the future.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
He's going to find what everyone else who's ever tried in vain to find proof has found -- diddly s#. And we're stuck paying this stupid tab.

I'd go so far as to even bet he'd claim he's right anyway, blather about numbers and refuse to prove it publicly, insist there needs to be a clampdown, and you won't need the hard numbers to see yourself.

Mark my words.
edit on 1/25/2017 by Nyiah because: damn dying keyboard

+18 more 
link   

originally posted by: CB328
This is stupid, pointless, partisan, and a waste of money.

I predicted in my post-election post about this administration and congress that they would try to find some way to suppress voting rights at the federal level. That's probably why he's doing this, even though all studies up to now have shown voting fraud to be extremely rare.

Undoubtedly they will find some way to make it look like a big problem and then introduce some kind of legislation to make it easy to take away our right to vote.

It will be treason but it will be applauded here I'm sure.

What?
Stopping illegals and dead people voting is treason?

Looks like he's finally going to lift the lid on California and answer this question once and for all. Dems are going to be terrified!

+9 more 
link   
The absolute MADMAN!

i believe at the end of this investigation it will be found that so many dead and mexicans voted you would think we were living in "La Noche de los Muertos Vivientes"

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I think there's a fine line between "major investigation into voter fraud" and "major movement of voter intimidation."

Latinos have reason to believe their neighborhoods and families will be targeted, and may feel threatened that if they speak out politically and vote and encourage voting, their undocumented neighbors and family members may be a risk of being arrested and deported.

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

how do you intimidate voters POST FACTO?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

The 2018 elections are not POST FACTO.

link   
Trust me, even sane republicans know that he will find nothing. Just listen to the other republicans. They are telling him to STFU.

If anything, it will find right wing schemes to disenfranchise dem voters across the nation.

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha

Are you afraid that something may be found?

edit on 25-1-2017 by SeekingAlpha because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
link   
a reply to: CB328

Yeah if you're an illegal immigrant you have no right to vote.

You have no rights at all under the law. Those rights apply to citizens.

In fact you're a criminal just by being in the country.

+5 more 
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

The BBC seem to be using yesterdays press conference for this, in which no investigation was confirmed.
I really think this should happen and if it does it is another smart move by President Trump.
Illegals and dead people MUST not be allowed to vote in 2018.

EDIT : OK, great news... this IS happening.
edition.cnn.com...

Exactly. In this modern society where voter fraud can be easily nearly completely eliminated, voter fraud MUST be stopped. I'm behind President Trump 100% for this investigation.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Well there was the quietly done "crosscheck" that purged voters off the rolls...done by Reps with the amazing outcome of reducing the number of minority voters. And then there are suppression tactics and gerrymandering...do you think any of that will be investigated.

A massive investigation into illegals voting in the election? I don't trust this man. He lies. So why not lie about the results of his investigations too?

Sigh.

+10 more 
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: windword

how do you intimidate voters POST FACTO?

He is so nasty... intimidating people who commit voter fraud.
How dare he!

link   

So if indeed there was a form of voter fraud at play, would that not make the whole process of the last election to be null and void, hence require a new election considering the number of alleged illegal votes?

Cant see why Trump would want to jeopardize his position as POTUS unless he is willing to show the whole democratic process of election up for what it is, that being simple window dressing for the masses.

Then what happens? Suppose one scenario may be that Trump exposes democracy to be the sham that it is, declares himself to be Americas new benevolent overlord.

Cant see why through when technically he already holds that position.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Wow... What a waste of tax money...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join