It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That Awkward Clip of Donald and Melania at the Inauguration Is Definitely Real

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
You're obviously single .although there was rumors going around that a man and his wife were happily married but it might b fake news

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Impeach him, his wife doesn't smile.

what sort of president has a wife who doesn't smile.

bring out the saxamaphone and stained dressed next plox.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I need the full context behind this. There is so much stress and pressure on these two to be successful and even if they were successful the media and nutters wouldn't give them credit. Really imo they are both in lose/lose situations. Not to mention the sick attacks against their youngest, Baron. I'm sure I'd lose some "joy" as well.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Hehe. I can imagine how angry Donald Trump is about this clip going viral! How can he get in front of this one? It should be interesting to see if he tries to.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hosovac
You're obviously single .although there was rumors going around that a man and his wife were happily married but it might b fake news

I have seen people blaming Trump for being 'psychotic' on the basis of this clip.

Your post reminded me of something that I haven't seen yet.

What if the root of the problem is that Melania is a 'gold-digger'? Maybe she doesn't love him and is simply in the marriage for the fame and fortune.
Maybe the words that Mr. Trump mouthed to her were 'I love you'.... and that is the reaction that he got.... after his very rich head was turned.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I've watched this so many times, and I am not ready to go screaming psychopath just yet.

But it really seems to me that he had a quick change in demeanor, and snapped something at her. In fact, it seems he might have told her to stop grinning so much. He might have thought it looks not quite serious enough for the occasion.

It was overdone, and in a general way, she has seemed terribly ill at ease with this whole process. Some of her gaffs made her look really bad already (like the speech plagerizing one Michelle Obama did...) and it is possible he is very concerned about everything she does, and how it might impact his image .

So my guess is, he snapped at her to stop smiling like an imbecile, and she realized quickly she was once again making a mistake. I feel sorry for her. She just is not made for this kind of role, and her husband is obsessed with his image, so she's in for a very, very hard time.....

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Hosovac

I have seen people blaming Trump for being 'psychotic' on the basis of this clip.

Your post reminded me of something that I haven't seen yet.

What if the root of the problem is that Melania is a 'gold-digger'? Maybe she doesn't love him and is simply in the marriage for the fame and fortune.
Maybe the words that Mr. Trump mouthed to her were 'I love you'.... and that is the reaction that he got.... after his very rich head was turned.
it was sarcasm but I honestly believe it was his good looks

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
there is already an indepth thread about this that proves that what you think you are seeing in that short edited clip is not what actually happened.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

there is already a thread about this with the full video not just the short edited clip.if you watch the unedited clip with sound it becomes obvious what actually happened and it`s not what some people would have you believe.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Is there a full clip? Like one more than 14 seconds?

here`s the full clip,starting at about the 2:52:00 mark watch it with the sound on it explains everything,there`s nothing sinister involved.

or you can go the existing thread about this

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

youre so funny. Were you chosen as the authoritative definition maker of words and terms? Im sorry...didnt know such a thing existed!

so whats an alpha male mr. expert on alpha male ethology??? i guess there simply MUST be a definitive set of characteristics and behaviors that EVERYONE must agree to, right?

how about this: how about maybe theres more than one kind of alpha male. Did you ever allow for such a nuanced possibility?

what if an alpha male is a broad term under which many different pheno types exist? Would you not consider someone an alpha male who WINS? what about a person who feigns weakness in order to take advantage of their enemy? have you ever read Sun Tzus "art of war"? I would have to guess not based on your extremely monotone and 2 dimensional characterization of alpha male behavior.

as to the OP:

Trump may well have "shushed" her or given her a cross look. This is not a sweet. pussy cat, push over kind of guy here. He's probably a prick. Or maybe like a lot of people he can behave different in different situations. Who knows. But guess what....

we hired him to do a job. Is he doing it? Damn right he is, by all accounts...hes doing one helluva job.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Random video of trump Saying something to his wife and her expression changing, random video of Clinton making some face and his wife making a disapproving expression. Maybe the real Issue is that Trump and Hilary should be the power couple and Bill and Malania, should abscond to aruba.

Maybe democrats and Republicans are so petty as to cling to whatever nonsense they can muster in order to further agendas espoused by their under developed and systematically retarded feelers.

Trump and Hilary were so despised by the majority of American voters that combined they couldn't even get 50% to turn out to vote one way or the other.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
He is such a gauche, crass jerk. Poor Melania, having to schtupp that old coot. Is all that money really worth it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join