It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is What happens inside a Mosque

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: earthling42

1. Of course this is where it could/should be discussed. It's literally a message board that's only purpose is for people from all around the world to discuss things. (facepalm) the only reason it's looking pointless is because people here don't know what they're talking about and literally won't spend the time to research the issue. You still haven't said who the sect is, which only makes my point about the willful ignorance.

2. Islam will never be destroyed. In fact, I'm confident that we'll be the world's biggest religion in another 50 years or so, especially if Christianity's numbers keep stagnating.

3. Muslims are already standing up against that group. If anything, you need to get your own people in the West to stop funding them, arming them, and literally propping them up w/bases in those countries. How can poor people and commoners defeat royal families who have the newest weapons and the backing of the world's most powerful militaries?

Operation Desert Storm was literally a bunch of American troops allied with other troops from around the world in order to defend the royals from this group. It's no coincidence that the groups that Israel & the West hate just so happen to also be the enemies of that sect/group.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
... is because people here don't know what they're talking about and literally won't spend the time to research the issue.

Well, my research says.

1. If people can get away with this type of bigoted and hateful education and violence against kids in the "classroom", and in a country like the UK, that has checks and balances, and measures to prevent such abuse and behaviour, how many children in "unregulated" education systems are inflicted this type of brain washing? How many of the 1.7 billion Muslims have a distorted and hate-filled education that has given them a blinkered and distorted view of people who don’t share their views. I could probably list the countries where it’s a norm.

2. Radicalisation is just about teaching kids and the gullible that it's OK kill, maim, rape and treat people like "piss drinkers" and “Kaffirs”, to use two terms taken from the OP's videos. It is teaching that it’s not just normal, but also desirable to hate people.

3. These kids will end up with a distorted view of the society that they live in.

4. Sad that people don’t see it, even those who purport a “special” knowledge and insight.
edit on 26/1/2017 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

If people can get away with this type of bigoted and hateful education and violence against kids in the "classroom", and in a country like the UK, that has checks and balances, and measures to prevent such abuse and behaviour, how many children in "unregulated" education systems are inflicted this type of brain washing? How many of the 1.7 billion Muslims have a distorted and hate-filled education that has given them a blinkered and distorted view of people who don’t share their views. I could probably list the countries where it’s a norm.

As an atheist I don't believe education should be taught at school.

School should be entirely for educating and religion and

culture taught in the home. Religion that doesn't give the pupil the

opportunity to question the faith is indoctrination of the worst kind.

2. Radicalisation is just about teaching kids and the gullible that it's OK kill, maim, rape and treat people like "piss drinkers" and “Kaffirs”, to use two terms taken from the OP's videos. It is teaching that it’s not just normal, but also desirable to hate people.

They have to catch them young so that they can be indoctrinated and

before they realise how medieval the things they are being taught are.

3. These kids will end up with a distorted view of the society that they live in.

With out a doubt......

4. Sad that people don’t see it, even those who purport a “special” knowledge and insight.

^^^^They are the worst^^^^

They have lost reasoning and freedom of thought, and won't allow anyone else

to experience the freedom of thought all human beings are entitled to.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

If anything, you need to get your own people in the West to stop funding them, arming them, and literally propping them up w/bases in those countries.

Working on it...
Did you not see who we just elected?
Here is what he already told one of "THEM" via twitter.

Now lets see if the silent majority of non-violent non-radical Muslims follow through and either show their peers the way or cast them out. Somehow I doubt this will happen simply by the number of videos in circulation that portray Islam in the light seen in the OP compared to what people like yourself claim.

Change can really only come from within.
You saying "my people" in reference to "my government" is not a valid comparison when we are talking about "your peers" and "your religion".

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Of course this is where it could/should be discussed.

Yes it can, we have done that for years and it didn't changed anything.
Name it willful absence of finger pointing.
Everyone is well aware of the situation, it has been discussed thoroughly in the past already.

Islam will never be destroyed.

Not literally, no, but the image of islam is, how it is perceived by the rest of the world.
That said, if islam is to grow, it is probably through war and conquering like the taliban did in Afghanistan and IS has been doing in Syria and Iraq.

Muslims are already standing up against that group.

'your own people'? Pardon me for saying so, but it is exactly this kind of thinking that divides us.
To shed some light on this, i do not think the royal family is being funded, nor the gulf states.
They don't need it, they have military support from the US in exchange for the petrodollar, hence, Saddam was foolish to invade Kuwait.
Maybe it is of interest to you to know that Pakistan, Marocco, Oman, Qatar, Syria, Egypt, and the United Arabic emirates were part of the coalition forces during Operation Desert Storm.
They freed Kuwait from the Iraqi invasion after Saddam neglected to retreat his forces.

How can poor people and commoners defeat royal families who have the newest weapons and the backing of the world's most powerful militaries?

Firstly the greater part of the population must want it, secondly, they must organize, thirdly, be prepared to bring sacrifices because we know how any uprising will be dealt within the gulf states, namely with real bullits like in 2011.
Hence it will be bloody.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   

'your own people'? Pardon me for saying so, but it is exactly this kind of thinking that divides us.

LOL This entire thread is the kind of thinking that divides us! Your side is the one issuing literal bans on Muslims, literally creating a legal divide between the Muslims and non-Muslims from various countries like Iraq & Syria. Your side is also the one that's been telling me that I'm not a "real American" my entire life, even though I was born here, am a legal citizen/voter/taxpayer, etc. So now that I take you, this thread, and the people in it at their word that apparently there are insurmountable differences between "my" people and "your" people, it's suddenly me who's causing the divisions?! LOL!

I'm a globalist. I think all humans are the same, regardless of our backgrounds. But I'm done trying to push others to think that way too. If people want an intellectual or spiritual wall between themselves and myself, then so be it. But that means that your "side" will also have to take responsibility for the role it plays in this problem. But seeing as your "side" can't even differentiate between the denominations, schools of thought, and sub-sects even after we tell you about them, I have no expectations that we'll find a common ground here.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

LOL This entire thread is the kind of thinking that divides us!

Yes, but having different opinions is quite different from 'your people'.

Your side is the one issuing literal bans on Muslims, literally creating a legal divide between the Muslims and non-Muslims from various countries like Iraq & Syria.

Sorry, i'm not a US citizen.
However, I do not distinguish between the branches of Islam, Islam is Islam, there is also no moderate islam nor is there a counterpart in the form of radical islam, it is islam and islam is incompatible with western democracy.
But those who follow islam, they have surrendered themselves to Allah and want to abide to islam fully, that is not possible in the west, hence the problems arise.
We have man made laws whereas islamists see islamic laws as higher than western man made laws.
In talks with islamists, i'm quite stunned by the stance which youngsters show, "we are with allah, who are they".
This kind of attitude has led to seperation, to parallel societies in which a westerner is simply not safe.
Moreover, Hitler is quite liked among islamists for his deeds against jews.
Jews have ones again fled Europe, soldiers are walking in the streets due to terrorists attacks committed by islamists.
Is it really a surprise that westerners are more and more negative about islam?

Your side is also the one that's been telling me that I'm not a "real American" my entire life, even though I was born here, am a legal citizen/voter/taxpayer, etc.

And as an enlightened servant you'll simply laugh it off, as you should.
Or does it anger you?

I'm a globalist. I think all humans are the same, regardless of our backgrounds.

You're right on this, however, thinking, ideas and concepts create a division that separates man.
So long as this is the case, our past is our future.
You might have that insight, so many do not, their point of departure is either belief, nationality, skincolor, and so on.
The world we live in is simply not ready for globalism, the sectarian-nationalistic-religious chains are still to strong.
With that i mean, we as humanity have yet to grow up to become human and grow out of our animal behaviour.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

However, I do not distinguish between the branches of Islam, Islam is Islam, there is also no moderate Islam nor is there a counterpart in the form of radical Islam, it is Islam and Islam is incompatible with western democracy.

So in short, I'm no different than a terrorist in your eyes? If so, I shouldn't be surprised. Many people here on ATS and where I live have fought and killed a lot of Muslims during the War on Terror. So I guess it's a good coping mechanism not to differentiate between us, as it would cause people to realize they're no better than the murderers they claim to be against.

I hope you realize that you've politely admitted that you're basically a bigot that holds almost 2 billion people accountable for the crimes of a minority within us. It's kind of funny that later on in your post you said:

we as humanity have yet to grow up to become human and grow out of our animal behaviour.

From my perspective, humanity refuses to grow up because of the narrow-mindedness that you've so eloquently posted. There will never be a lasting peace as long as people like you blame entire demographics for the crimes of the few. In that regard, you're no different than the extremists who blame all other Muslims as being "tainted"; blame all Christians as being "heathens"; and blame all Westerners as being enablers of our current system of torture, collateral damage, regime changes, and countless overseas wars.

Ironically, one of Western culture's greatest achievements in my eyes is the widespread implementation of judicial concepts like "innocent until proven guilty in a court of law" and the idea that individuals are only responsible for their own actions. But clearly you & a lot of other people in this thread don't believe in those same Western concepts that people claim to be fighting to protect & preserve.

But whatever. This is pointless & we both know it. But at least I know where you stand on this.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I'm not talking about humans who follow islam, i'm talking about islam itself and the problem it causes in an incompatible environment.
I've already talked in a previous reaction about a group which is downright agressive towards Western Europe and its citizens, eventhough they were born and raised in Western Europe.
This is due to the indoctrination like you have seen in the video.

You can generalize and take it personal, that is however not my departure.
My departure is, islam bears this fruit and it is up to the ummah to cut it away, or do nothing and acknowledge that this islam in its pure form.
It is as simple as that, if we westerners want to act against the spread of this toxic indoctrination, it will only feed anger among islamists.
Hence we would love to see some self-cleansing capacity.
That said, i personally don't think we will see it soon, hence we must take a stance against this kind of toxic hate.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

2. Islam will never be destroyed. In fact, I'm confident that we'll be the world's biggest religion in another 50 years or so, especially if Christianity's numbers keep stagnating.

In predominantly Muslim countries this is probably the case, mainly because of that horrible little practice called "apostasy". The punishment for Muslims trying to leave Islam is death in some countries, and even in civilised countries, like the UK, it brings social repercussions, like being alienated from your community.

In the secular developed world where religion is a choice rather than something forced, adherence to mainstream religion is on the slide because people are allowed to choose. Education is the key. A proper rounded education that teaches respect and a modern curriculum.

The OP covers Islamic (mis)education. It's all about the politics of difference, hatred and control. These Imams, and elders, and young fanatics cannot handle a future where people can just say "no".

The only thing keeping Islam going is control.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Isn't Islam and other large religions a spiritual wall between us? When division happens, the violent idiots come out. We would be much better without religion. Jesus and Muhammads biggest accomplishments were the divisions of men.

The stuff in OPs video will forever happen as long as these religions exist. History is filled with peaceful and intelligent religious folk like yourself, yet that has never prevented all the violence and hate that the same religions helped create.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

Finish woman telling about and showing video of immigrants attacking them with baseball bats etc and approaching and trying to flirt with their under aged daughters. Also how the media over their is trying to cover it up showing a picture of a young man , a older man and a very young girl citing that they are victims while the grown man in the middle can be seen in the video being part of the crowd that is smashing up the care in which a couple of finish woman are sitting in.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: maddy21

Whats ironic about the whole thing is that this particular mosque was recognized for promoting peace and tolerance and harmony in the society. Whats going on over here is absolute hate for anything which is not Muslim.

This is also where the question of surveillance comes in, one could say this is a violation of privacy but the greater evil would be to allow such hate to continue festering in the society until these people who are completely incompatible with your culture grow to become a rather large part of your population.

Can't wait to see the sympathizers spin this one. Sad for those kids...no better than a cult religion IMO....

They probable stay away as far as possible while hoping the thread will die fast.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: Kromlech

originally posted by: Kester
a reply to: djz3ro

Video evidence is video evidence.

His head is in the sand, let it remain there as he suffocates. Liberals are allergic to reality.

My head is in the sand is it? How ignorant can you get? I'm unable to watch YouTube videos on my phone and not on of you has bothered to sum up the video. If my head is in the sand ita because you lot are refusing to help a fella out. But please, carry.on making assumptions and jumping to convulsions. Genuinely interested what the video reveals, shame you lot are too ignorant to help with that....

Then watch it a bit later m8. Sure i also agree a summary should and could have been added but its not reason for all this m8. Just check it out later when you have wifi.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
That's really disgusting.
This is not a school, it's an indoctrination camp to radical Islam.
Something really does have to be done. How many 'schools' are teaching kids this around the country? Who knows, but there are thousands of these types of school in the UK. One can only hope this is an exception, but I doubt it.

(btw UK , i send u a u2u yesterday m8)

Deffo they should shut these down asap. But they wont. i have seen this docu already quite some time ago and this school has not been shut down. The docu has though, they never air it anywhere

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Although this is really out of order, that video is shot from April 2009. I wonder if this school was one of those which were shut down a couple of years ago for this preaching? There were a few closed down as I recall.

In any case, lets hope these fanatics have left our shores by now.

Only for the same ones under a different name with the same people to re-apear elsewhere funded by the same gov.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hilkiah1611

Wow...it wasn't that bad at all. It was very tame from what I thought it would be. He made a few good points actually. As long as they don't start telling the students to kill others in the name of their god, they can believe and teach whatever they want in their school.

^Clear sign of a very disturbed mind. Good thing that sock poppet account got banned on the spot. I wonder who in here it belonged to.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

There will always be the division of humans, whether by religion or not. Scientific racism created the concept of "race" which still divides people to this day. Economic ideologies like communism and capitalism were the direct catalysts for dozens of wars and revolutions just in the last century. The concepts of nationalism and imperialism caused some of the biggest wars in recorded history, including both World Wars. We even waged the "Banana Wars" which had nothing to do with religion, either.

Eliminating religion would do nothing to prevent division or violence among humans. Even people w/the same skin color, hair color, native language, religious beliefs, and culture will divide themselves over something, be it economic theories, political theories, or even petty things like favorite sports teams. The fault lies with humanity's pettiness and outright desire to hate itself, not with religion. In fact, it's my religious beliefs that make me a better person in the first place.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

a reply to: blueman12

There will always be the division of humans, whether by religion or not.

Indeed, which is why forcing people together is not only stupid, but dangerous.
What some call progressive is anything but, it's destructive.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

By that logic, conservatives are far more "dangerous" because they consistently try to eliminate the existence of any differences through force and intimidation. So non-conforming religions, ethnicities, nationalities, sexual orientations, economic beliefs, and political beliefs are physically purged, which goes back to my earlier point about human conflicts.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join