It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is What happens inside a Mosque

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: maddy21

Whats ironic about the whole thing is that this particular mosque was recognized for promoting peace and tolerance and harmony in the society. Whats going on over here is absolute hate for anything which is not Muslim.

This is also where the question of surveillance comes in, one could say this is a violation of privacy but the greater evil would be to allow such hate to continue festering in the society until these people who are completely incompatible with your culture grow to become a rather large part of your population.

Can't wait to see the sympathizers spin this one. Sad for those kids...no better than a cult religion IMO....

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

Very valuable video. Goes to evidence of teachings of peace...

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   
This just goes to show the levels of ignorance the WESTERN liberal society has for embracing the Islamic religion of peace. Better keep your head in the snow than seeing the "freedom" and "values" you are protecting.

Many people don't know what Islam is, this is just a fraction of their "peaceful" indoctrination.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
Starts with a "J"

What do you mean?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

Very valuable video. Goes to evidence of teachings of peace...

Oh who are we kidding, islam is a bad religion.

It needs people that can't think for themselves.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: Vector99
Starts with a "J"

What do you mean?

Typically known as Jihad.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: earthling42

just type into a search engine

muslim europe conspiracy

loads of theories about it

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

It needs people that can't think for themselves.

99 % of religions depend on that.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
a reply to: eletheia

Islam, like practically every other religion, is a religion of conquest. It always has been. It was Muhammad who conquered Arabia by the sword, and Abu Bakr who expanded the first Caliphate. By the reign of Caliph Uthman the Islamic Empire stretched from Pakistan in the East to Tunisia in the West, from Yemen in the South to Azerbaijan in the North. Not bad for something that started in a cave near Mecca.

Like all religions Islam has a number of different teachings today, but Saudi Arabia funds extremist mosques that keep this dream of a worldwide Caliphate, established by conquest, either by external invasion or internal subversion, alive and well. The Western World would be well advised to take action against any Mosque with connections to the reigning Saud dynasty.

There is a major religion in this world that many claim to be members of but seldom follow, it is NOT a religion of Conquest but does believe that it's God owns the earth but that his enemy is in possession of it unlawfully so he will come and take it back.

It is a religion whose devotee's are told to bless there enemy's and to turn the other cheek to those that slap them, to not avenge because vengeance belongs to God - there God and to forgive all wrongs done to them as He will keep a tally of those crime's and decide regardless of how they feel about it but will be more likely to forgive them any failing's if they forgive other's there's.

But along came a soldier, a general whom wanted to rule an entire empire but by this time a new religion only a few century's old had swept through that empire as people had turned away from corrupt established religion to the social gathering's and fellowship, shared burden and friendliness of this new religion, they had turned away from the empty idols, self serving professional priests and money grabbing temples which had been so finely meshed with the old empire but sadly all that apparatus of public control and state management was indispensable to this new emperor and so it under him then got moved over and found a place inside this newer and innocent religion which he adopted as a state religion (or rather adapted and changed to suit that purpose).

IT greatest commandment was Love (obey) God (as it shows him) above all else and it's second greatest command is Love those around you even your enemy's as you love yourself (treat them as you would that they treat you).
It also teaches (factual) that woman and men are the same value in the sight of God and that in the Next life we become as the angel's whom serve god, spiritual being's and that God is a spirit (celestial body's).

Yes I am talking about Christianity and Constantine, Christianity at it's core is definitely a religion of peace but it is a religion of war in that it causes those that disagree with it to act violently to try to suppress it.

Islam on the other hand has always been and was born as a religion of conquest, intolerance and war, it claim's to follow the same God but is diametrically opposed in so many of it's point's was founded by a man whose own hand's were stained by the blood of other's.

Basically it teaches all the world belongs to it's followers, were they put there foot belongs to them if they are the first Muslims to step there and any and all other people that are not members of it are to be enslaved and are not even human, woman are less than men, there afterlife if they are good is a garden with young nubile virgin's (Hang on didn't his dick drop off when he died?) and they drink wine and are merry (alcohol is forbidden to them on earth you would be surprised how much strong spirit get's to Arabia on container ship's every year), there leader as well as slandering Jesus also married a child of six (later version of there Koran INTERPRET it as nine like that is somehow ok then nine is still a child), he also tried to claim to be the Messiah and got rejected by the Jewish elders and also wiped out several Jewish tribe's in western Arabia killing all there men and giving there woman as sex slave's to his follower's, He promised his followers that the Persian woman would lay on there back's with there leg's parted for them to rape freely.

There is no comparison.

My point being Christianity is not a religion OF conquest, it is a religion that has been used as a Tool of conquest but very few if any of those that did so were actually in any way genuinely Christian.
Islam is a religion of War and Conquest, it's peace can only be found by forcing all other's to comply to it's code's and even then the age old strife between the Sunni and the Shia as well as several other much smaller sect's show's that human disagreement's in on that point ensure war and violence will continue in perpetuity.

edit on 25-1-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Holy moly, i just read an article about the intention to stop the mass immigration from Lybia.

The most beautiful of this article is the reason behind the intention from the EU, otherwise Geert Wilders and Marine Le Penn, might blow up the EU.

Article is in Dutch, use google translate.

This only feeds the notion that this all is intentional and instigated by the EU itself.
I would not even be surprised if member states are paying the 'human smugglers' through the EU.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech

originally posted by: Kester
a reply to: djz3ro

Video evidence is video evidence.

His head is in the sand, let it remain there as he suffocates. Liberals are allergic to reality.

My head is in the sand is it? How ignorant can you get? I'm unable to watch YouTube videos on my phone and not on of you has bothered to sum up the video. If my head is in the sand ita because you lot are refusing to help a fella out. But please, carry.on making assumptions and jumping to convulsions. Genuinely interested what the video reveals, shame you lot are too ignorant to help with that....

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: earthling42
Holy moly, i just read an article about the intention to stop the mass immigration from Lybia.

The most beautiful of this article is the reason behind the intention from the EU, otherwise Geert Wilders and Marine Le Penn, might blow up the EU.

Article is in Dutch, use google translate.

This only feeds the notion that this all is intentional and instigated by the EU itself.
I would not even be surprised if member states are paying the 'human smugglers' through the EU.

Lol!! reading your post made me wonder if Frau Merkel is a closet

Muslim.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

It is a British undercover TV reporter whom infiltrated a madrasa school in the UK which had formerly been given glowing ofsted report's (ofsted is a government body www.gov.uk... ) for teaching cultural tolerance in the UK (yes we have to teach immigrant's, 1st, 2nd, 3rd and onward generation's from Muslim countrys to tolerate our own native faith and that of other's whom we also welcome in as well as to not persecute our Jewish citizen's).

So this reporter was not allowed to enter certain area's and instead placed hidden camera's which recorded hate speech (mild compared to Finsbury mosque), physical violence (mild I had worse from my local bobby and the kid's could do with some discipline but in the CORRECT direction and it is NOT this) against youngsters etc, etc,.

What it did was highlight the hidden and dubious two faces of this community, one for there own which is there true face and one for us which is false.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
That's really disgusting.
This is not a school, it's an indoctrination camp to radical Islam.
Something really does have to be done. How many 'schools' are teaching kids this around the country? Who knows, but there are thousands of these types of school in the UK. One can only hope this is an exception, but I doubt it.

edit on 25/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
a reply to: eletheia

The Western World would be well advised to take action against any Mosque with connections to the reigning Saud dynasty.

Yes, because western policy in the middle east (since the discovery of oil) has obviously played no part in inciting this hatred towards the west.

Oh, and the small matter of supporting Israeli policy as well. Obviously this won't of played any part either.

It's just bad guys that don't like Democracy damn it!

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Ahhh I pressed quote instead of edit to fix one of my usual typing error's graahhaaa (computer rage).

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: jamespond

Well, The west could stop propping up the Saudi dynasty...

Then it could stop using extremist Jihadists to overthrow largely secular governments. This is coming in the near future I think.

Then perhaps it can look into not attacking random civilians with terror drones.

There's a great deal of factors. But we need to stop the Saudis opening their Wahhabi mosques and schools since Wahhabism is incompatible with the western world (and pretty much all of it, for that matter)
edit on -060007am1kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: jamespond

Yes, because western policy in the middle east (since the discovery of oil) has obviously played no part in inciting this hatred towards the west.

Would be understandable if they were doing it in the Mosques in the

middle east ..... but within the hospitality of the host country

Looks more like a Trojan horse situation !?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

originally posted by: maddy21

Whats ironic about the whole thing is that this particular mosque was recognized for promoting peace and tolerance and harmony in the society. Whats going on over here is absolute hate for anything which is not Muslim.

This is also where the question of surveillance comes in, one could say this is a violation of privacy but the greater evil would be to allow such hate to continue festering in the society until these people who are completely incompatible with your culture grow to become a rather large part of your population.

Which begs the question WHY do they want to live in a country they

neither like or respect

The benefits? the better standard of living?

Or to impose their questionable values

I would imagine door #3.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Although this is really out of order, that video is shot from April 2009. I wonder if this school was one of those which were shut down a couple of years ago for this preaching? There were a few closed down as I recall.

In any case, lets hope these fanatics have left our shores by now.
edit on CSTWed, 25 Jan 2017 08:41:24 -06000000003108x024x0 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join