It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is What happens inside a Mosque

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Whats ironic about the whole thing is that this particular mosque was recognized for promoting peace and tolerance and harmony in the society. Whats going on over here is absolute hate for anything which is not Muslim.

This is also where the question of surveillance comes in, one could say this is a violation of privacy but the greater evil would be to allow such hate to continue festering in the society until these people who are completely incompatible with your culture grow to become a rather large part of your population.
edit on 25-1-2017 by maddy21 because: Link correction

+21 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: maddy21

Whats ironic about the whole thing is that this particular mosque was recognized for promoting peace and tolerance and harmony in the society. Whats going on over here is absolute hate for anything which is not Muslim.

This is also where the question of surveillance comes in, one could say this is a violation of privacy but the greater evil would be to allow such hate to continue festering in the society until these people who are completely incompatible with your culture grow to become a rather large part of your population.

Which begs the question WHY do they want to live in a country they

neither like or respect

The benefits? the better standard of living?

Or to impose their questionable values

+23 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   
This is witness to a cancer infecting society. They are brainwashing a new generation of suicide bombers in the lands of their enemies.

+32 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   
What do you expect from a "holy" book that plainly tells it's followers to deceive and conquer those who do not abide by their religion?

@2:30

edit on 25-1-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Here is What happens inside a Mosque

What? Someone posts a youtube video and is too lazy to post a summary, is that what happens in a Mosque?

I remember the days of ATS when people posting videos were aware that not everyone can or wants to watch YouTube videos and showed enough courtesy to add little bit of a description to their OP, it's maybe even a rule...

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

Institutional lying. After this nothing they say will ever be believed. Then like all crooks they'll raise the tone of their voice indignantly claiming it's somehow unfair to totally distrust every word they say.
edit on 25 1 2017 by Kester because: distrust mistrust

+23 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Video evidence is video evidence.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

neither like or respect

Apparently they are looking to take over the world?...not sure but it is highly suspicious.
People in this country better get smart real fast.
edit on 25-1-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester

His head is in the sand, let it remain there as he suffocates. Liberals are allergic to reality.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Islam, like practically every other religion, is a religion of conquest. It always has been. It was Muhammad who conquered Arabia by the sword, and Abu Bakr who expanded the first Caliphate. By the reign of Caliph Uthman the Islamic Empire stretched from Pakistan in the East to Tunisia in the West, from Yemen in the South to Azerbaijan in the North. Not bad for something that started in a cave near Mecca.

Like all religions Islam has a number of different teachings today, but Saudi Arabia funds extremist mosques that keep this dream of a worldwide Caliphate, established by conquest, either by external invasion or internal subversion, alive and well. The Western World would be well advised to take action against any Mosque with connections to the reigning Saud dynasty.

edit on -060003am1kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Honestly the irony is absurd,

The "teacher" at the beginning saying "Hindus" worship ridiculous idols referring to the Cow...

Yeah because a psychopathic paedophile within a religion that creates hate is so much better!!!!!.......

The only "religion" and I use that term loosely that would unify the world to some degree and the basic fundamentals are actually there for good is Buddhism, I also make that statement as a firm Atheist.

Honestly the docu only states what many of us that live in a Muslim dominated area already know, it is far from a peaceful religion and there is one of the UK largest Mosque's near where I live in London and some of the people that are patrons there are of questionable morality...

My 2pc worth

RA
edit on 25-1-2017 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2017 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester

Video evidence is useless unless you can watch said video, not every one can. Lazy posts detract from the quality of ATS...

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   

neither like or respect

I think you mean their unquestionable values.

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Very worrying.

I don't know why we allow these closed religions schools. They preach division and hate. How can this be right in a modern and secular country that is investing so much in "integration"

Even Catholic and Church of England Schools are open to other faiths and teach a modern curriculum.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Islam, like practically every other religion, is a religion of conquest. It always has been.

Which begs the question..... Countries have nuclear weapons to protect

their people, yet they allow these spurious underhanded invasions of their

countries?

(Dont bother coming back at me as racist I DONT CARE I have been called

worse)

The Western World would be well advised to take action against any Mosque with connections to the reigning Saud dynasty.

Or for people whose religion is all important to them to stay

where that religion reigns supreme.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Dont bother coming back at me as racist I DONT CARE I have been called worse

Never quite understood that. Are Muslims a race? No. They are people who follow (and cannot leave) a religion. Christians are not a race.

Dislike of a religion, perhaps based on their shallow teachings, propensity to teach hate and divisiveness is (er) anti-religion. It is not racism. Yet throwing the word "racist" around is what some people do to close down debate. It's possibly why we have these awful schools in the first place, a fear of being called racist.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
What do you expect from a "holy" book that plainly tells it's followers to deceive and conquer those who do not abide by their religion?

What value is a deity that condones cheating and lying??

Where does that stand in a court of law when the 'holy book'

of whatever religion is used to swear on to tell the TRUTH the

WHOLE TRUTH and nothing but the TRUTH

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

Over the last 15 years there have been multiple recordings, just like the one you shared.
It's widely known, however, nothing is done to prevent this kind of hatefull indoctrination.
Now i can understand that one or maybe two of the EU member states is quite soft in it's approach and thus leaves room for such hateful indoctrination of children.
But it is happening everywhere and nothing is done about it, this despite the obvious problems which it has on our societies.

So obviously, this hateful indoctrination of children, but also the segregation from our society and other problems that it causes, is desired by our governments.

Instead of doing something, against hatespeech with which children are being indoctrinated in mosques and islamic schools, the gates are opened for more immigration with frontex as a pick up service from the coast of Lybia.

This all seems to be intentional.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   

neither like or respect

Starts with a "J"

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Never quite understood that. Are Muslims a race? No. They are people who follow (and cannot leave) a religion. Christians are not a race.

True.... however thats the reply that is constantly invoked at this

type of reply, supposed to make me feel bad and retract .....

Aimed at the wrong person ...I am past caring about it!!

Dislike of a religion, perhaps based on their shallow teachings, propensity to teach hate and divisiveness is (er) anti-religion. It is not racism. Yet throwing the word "racist" around is what some people do to close down debate. It's possibly why we have these awful schools in the first place, a fear of being called racist.

Agreed.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join