It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brace Yourselves, Jobs are Coming!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

If you think he's "my boy", then you're another who hasn't been paying attention.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: redmage

Im sorry. You don't stand out. Ive never seen you before that I remember. Im sorry if I insulted you. I would be insulted if someone told me Bush, Obama, Or Clinton was my boy

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

I've seen the most important statistic...job growth %. How did the Big O do with that one? Oh , that's right...the only two presidents that have a worse record than him at that are both named Bush. 12 presidents since 1941 when they started keeping those records....not so good for Obama

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: namelesss

I'll wait with anticipation. Until then, hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to work I go!

It has been a varied income, but I have always Loved what I do, and have rarely considered it 'work'!
(Even as the blisters and burns heal...)
(You work with hi ho's? Santa's a pimp? *__- )
edit on 27-1-2017 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Just a dwarf trying to make his piece of gold!

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Just a dwarf trying to make his piece of gold!

You, GO, Sneezy! *__-
One of my professions was as a blacksmith for about 40 years.
I was often accused of being a troll who could never stop beating things into other things! heh

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Very interesting profession. That is something I wish to pursue for hobby someday...always someday!

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   
So what is Trump's long-term oil policy? His website says he wants to "Make America energy independent", which I assume means reducing the reliance on foreign oil. Will he do this by financially helping companies fracking in America. At the moment smaller companies struggle to make profits so I would be interested in whether Trump intends to help these companies, or if he is happy for the major companies to dominate.

Is it likely that American oil production will rise significantly during Trump's tenure?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: twfau

Oil policy? I'm not sure. I know he wants to revitalize the coal industry and he also supports fracking.

I'm not sure what he will do in regards to renewable energy.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Very interesting profession. That is something I wish to pursue for hobby someday...always someday!

History does repeat, the day may come again.
Personally, you needn't get all huge and spendy to get started;
A MAPP gas torch ($10.?).
A chunk of something metal, piece of RR track to something 'automotive'? Anything that you can use as an anvil (the size of a large box of strike-anywhere matches), a few different hammers (smooth faced, ball pein...), some various sized nails, and a pair of vice grips, or two..
You can make nail sculptures (spikes come pretty large!) and learn all sorts of blacksmithing skills in an area the size of welcome mat! *__-
A bucket of water is always a good idea! *__-
Minimal outlet of $, minimal space, any old steel/iron/copper... any metallic scrap is raw supplies.
You can always get BIGGER! *__-

edit on 30-1-2017 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join