It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brace Yourselves, Jobs are Coming!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Really? that is why the welfare spending increased to record levels in during Obama administration?, yes is nice to create jobs and still getting a welfare check because the job is not enough to get you out of welfare.

Yes, Obama is great, the deficit increases under his presidency tells you how great he was.

So sad, still grasping for straws.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Jobs are coming,

Or

Hey these guys over there sells me pipe at $1 a yard but you force to buy at $50 a yard?

Time clear all questions.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Heads in sand i suppose. I don't mind being wrong but damn, prove it!

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Heads in sand i suppose. I don't mind being wrong but damn, prove it!

Your information was right, I can't see anyone can deny it is real. We will find out in the future if it works as it is being said to work..

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: JinMI

If jobs starts to become available in the US is going to be a lot of angry people, can you imagine, if people have to go to work for a living they will not have time to protest in the streets and cause chaos and destruction, no fun in working.

Seriously! Can you imagine how pissed off people will be when they have to figure out what to do with $4000/month when they're used to $600 in food and housing assistance?

I feel bad for people who end up getting jobs too. It must really suck to be able to comfortably support oneself and one's family rather than living the good life, dodging bullets in the ghetto, living on the 2-3 weeks of food or month that food stamps provide. I mean, who would ever want to leave behind such a great life?!

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

It will all depend upon how much of the money filters back into wall street and CEO's.

As indigent pointed out, it could cause a spike in the costs of goods. If it is insolvent we might as well call it Solyndra V.II

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I can see it all now, americans wont want to work in factories! Then the robot empire will be built, and the people become obsolete ^_^

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: WorShip

Imperative skill to learn: Destr...I mean build robots!

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   

The Keystone XL pipeline was expected to create 250 permanent jobs, possibly less. Once a pipeline is in place or fixed, the builders lose their jobs and a few keep maintenance jobs. I am not following.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   

If jobs starts to become available in the US is going to be a lot of angry people, can you imagine, if people have to go to work for a living they will not have time to protest in the streets and cause chaos and destruction, no fun in working.

Of course, all protesters, especially the ones filmed after 5pm and on Sunday are just the jobless.

We shall employ them here, keep them busy.

edit on 25-1-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

Like Trump forcing the deletion of tweets from BadlandsNPS. It's happening.
edit on 25-1-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I work a full-time job, play video games when the missus and child are asleep, and take the opportunity to protest the abhorrent policies of my countries government.

I like to make cake, and eat it too.

You may be surprised, or not, that well rounded, successful people make the time for what they consider important.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: sunkuong

Well aren't you a modern day renaissance man!

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

The Keystone XL pipeline was expected to create 250 permanent jobs, possibly less. Once a pipeline is in place or fixed, the builders lose their jobs and a few keep maintenance jobs. I am not following.

The precedent it sets for government projects. When you are talking steel it is fairly rare to have it all done under one roof. You are talking many different shops and their suppliers to produce things in the market.

The many different fixtures, sensors, bracing etc etc all are made of steel and work back into the economy.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong

I work a full-time job, play video games when the missus and child are asleep, and take the opportunity to protest the abhorrent policies of my countries government.

I like to make cake, and eat it too.

You may be surprised, or not, that well rounded, successful people make the time for what they consider important.

Yes, they do.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

The precedent it sets for government projects. When you are talking steel it is fairly rare to have it all done under one roof. You are talking many different shops and their suppliers to produce things in the market.

The many different fixtures, sensors, bracing etc etc all are made of steel and work back into the economy.

Of course, this has never been done before. By the government.

LOL, I think you are missing some history.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

....that's it?

Source?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Perhaps. Or maybe I am just a person who doesn't give two hard sh*ts what other people do, because I have my own issues to deal with. I don't mind that my taxes pay for welfare. I am happy that my country provides emergency medical care without charge to those who need care, regardless of income or insurance. And I am VERY pleased that my daughter will receive a state funded and approved education.

But I am not in America, so I really cannot comment on how Drumpf's policies will affect me other than in a global fashion.

I do not beleive Drumpf is going to make Americans want to work. He may try and encourage, or coerce, or bribe, or threaten them.

The people will decide for themselves what is worth working for. What is worth fighting for. What is worth paying for.

Maybe four years from now we can reflect, and learn.
edit on 25-1-2017 by sunkuong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   

....that's it?

Source?

Yes, that's it. I shouldn't have to source this.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   

A busy drone is a happy drone! *__-
Keep 'em busy at Soul grinding meaningless tasks and they won't bother Us!
Can't wait to see all the humanity building, decent living wage jobs...
Hahahahahahahahah!
(sorry)

I can see the coming war between the humans and the street sweeper bots for the M&Ms wrapper and the recycle fee!!

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   

You disagree, noted, and not for any particular reason.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join