It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brace Yourselves, Jobs are Coming!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

The Secretary of Commerce, in consultation with all relevant executive departments and agencies, shall develop a plan under which all new pipelines, as well as retrofitted, repaired, or expanded pipelines, inside the borders of the United States, including portions of pipelines, use materials and equipment produced in the United States, to the maximum extent possible and to the extent permitted by law.

By Executive Order

Fire up the forges and loose the casting sand! Big implications for the economy by making the steel from forge to consumer all made in the U.S.A.

I wonder if this will apply to the wall announcement that is reportedly scheduled for tomorrow.

Certainly showing some mettle.

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

If jobs starts to become available in the US is going to be a lot of angry people, can you imagine, if people have to go to work for a living they will not have time to protest in the streets and cause chaos and destruction, no fun in working.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

My company supplies the high carbon steel for bridges, and other construction. He has been talking about replacing bridges as well. This could be really good for us.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I'm greedy, I may just take two!

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

My company supplies the high carbon steel for bridges, and other construction. He has been talking about replacing bridges as well. This could be really good for us.

Infrastructure is a high priority from my understanding.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Hey if you can have more than one be my guess, I know is a lot of American families in need of honest good pay job this days. Is a lot of people that had gotten used to hand me downs, and will not be happy if they have to get up and get a job.

But just to make things a bit more interesting, here, do you think that he will make sure is jobs for American citizens only?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

You need to be a citizen or have a work visa to work legally.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I know that a work permit is needed I am sure that people that have them will be able to get a jobs.

But as we know the construction in the US is dominated by immigrants illegal or with visas, at least in my neck of the woods.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

If jobs starts to become available in the US is going to be a lot of angry people

Fascist Trump is ruining our lives!!! I can't be expected to get a job! Video games don't play themselves all day you know!

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

And protest need free jobless people to be able to have something to protest at.

You just make me laugh, thanks for that one.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
But they will have a hard time finding people to fill those jobs if Trump kicks out all the illegal immigrants. The new generation wants to sit behind a compuiter monitor or go to college to get a job where they don't have to do manual labor.

It's cold outside there. There are bugs too.
edit on 25-1-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Protesters make me laugh too.

Try working 70 hours a week and see what you have time and energy to protest about. Gee whiz you don't even have time to spend any of the money you're making!

Hard work is what America needs right now. There's no time to complain when there's work at hand.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Interesting perspective. I wonder for how long the social safety nets can support the load. Eventually loans need be paid back and bellies get hungry.

link   
The jobs are already coming. Thanks Obama. We know Comrade Trump is trying to take credit for your good work over the last 8 years.

originally posted by: JinMI

The Secretary of Commerce, in consultation with all relevant executive departments and agencies, shall develop a plan under which all new pipelines, as well as retrofitted, repaired, or expanded pipelines, inside the borders of the United States, including portions of pipelines, use materials and equipment produced in the United States, to the maximum extent possible and to the extent permitted by law.

By Executive Order

Fire up the forges and loose the casting sand! Big implications for the economy by making the steel from forge to consumer all made in the U.S.A.

I wonder if this will apply to the wall announcement that is reportedly scheduled for tomorrow.

Certainly showing some mettle.

link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

I showed proof to my point. Where is yours?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Dept. of Labor statistics. Look it up.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Spasiba, President Trump!

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I know, we have a new generation that had not clue that American used to have one of the most strongest industrial bases in the world, that we used to have a strong middle class, my father was the only bread winner in the house, and his hard work after he came back from Korea help raise 4 children including college education and all the education he had himself came from the years he spend in the military.

Life was good, he pay off his house, he never got into credit cards and money was always available, we were not rich but money was never something we were short of for our needs.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I like evidence or at least real interpretations of evidence.

A lot of radicals are just giving opinions or are repeating crap that is posted elsewhere. I try to show evidence to substantiate what I say, but some people will not accept evidence that goes against the way they believe.

I guess it is their right to believe what they want.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

How about this from last June.
www.cnsnews.com...

Or this?
www.usnews.com...

The bare facts can be found here.
data.bls.gov...

Shall I continue?

new topics

top topics